PremierGarage/Tailored Living of Orange County

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage specializes in organizing all aspects of your home & garage. Including; helping you with your garage cabinets and epoxy flooring, home offices, closets, murphy beds and pantries. Chris and Jackie Poehlman are the owners of the Tailored Living (tailoredliving.com) and PremierGarage (premiergarage.com & orangecountygarageflooring.com) Franchises serving Orange County. Chris & Jackie have been in the home remodeling business in Orange County for over 25 years. They have been helping Orange County residents enhance their garage space with quality storage cabinets and beautiful epoxy garage floor coatings since 2005. They have helped over 3,000 Orange County homeowners get organized inside the house and garage. Chris has a General B1 and D12 contractor's license. Chris and Jackie live in Orange County with their two children Eric & Taylor....

Goldenwest Epoxy

New flooring system never seen before! The Hanua epoxy flooring system, is a proprietary line of epoxy floors developed by Goldenwest Epoxy. We have combined the highest quality artistic media and commercial materials to deliver the absolute finest epoxy flooring available. This is all guaranteed. Please, give us a call, and schedule an estimate today! Thank you, Justin LaValley. Goldenwest Epoxy is a Fully licensed, Insured and bonded concrete coating company that offers reasonable rates, friendly service and all our work is warrantied for ten years. There are a few different surfaces and applications to consider. The Hanua system is for when you want something that looks unbelievable, and works really well! Please call (949)-689-6154, and I will be happy to discuss any, and all questions you have regarding pricing, applications, etc. Please, let us help you with your next project. Thank you, Justin LaValley Goldenwest Epoxy

Offers by Goldenwest Epoxy on Angi
California Marble

CA Marble specializes in resurfacing, cleaning, polishing, honing, sealing and repair of natural stone surfaces such as Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo, Granite, Slate and Flagstone. We are experts in concrete polishing, staining, and sealing. CA Marble offers a wide variety of clear, solid, and metallic color epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating systems. We are committed to using the highest quality products at the best value. Our detail oriented, certified experts are professional and knowledgeable. CA Marble is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Please call today for a free estimate.

Good Garage

Good Garage sells and professionally installs garage overhead storage racks! We carry only the strongest and safest overhead storage racks available.

08/17/2019

We had two very large niches on each side of our fireplace (four total). We wanted bookshelves in the upper two niches and a set of three drawers in each of the lower niches. On their visit to our home, Debbie and Chris took the time to understand what we wanted and discussed ideas on what could be done. The discussion continued during visits to their showroom as we refined what we wanted. They di...

Description of Work
Install bookshelves and drawers in niches around the fireplace in our living room.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

02/17/2017

We wanted to epoxy our garage flooring and booked with Premier Garage. We were closing on a house and had movers coming the weekend following. Premier Garage was able to get us an appointment the day after we closed and finished work with dry time just in time for the movers to come. The gentleman who worked on our flooring did a great job and was professional. The quality is superb and we are ver...

Description of Work
Epoxy Garage Flooring

12/30/2015

Initial estimate was done by Debbie on Oct. 23, 2015. Very nice, cordial and easy to work with. Actual install date set for Nov. 20, 2015. Workers (Sam and Walter) were very courteous and punctual. Install took most of the day. Clean up was good. There were certain minor issues pointed out by the install crew to make parts of the custom install a little better. That was very attentive of them and ...

Description of Work
Install new cabinets in garage.

Category woodworking,epoxy flooring

11/09/2015

Way better than my expectations! He was friendly and helped me with my hairbrained ideas, finding a realistic alternative to something that was impossible, that we LOVE now. PERFECT service. Wish I had another garage door to install!

Description of Work
Installed a garage door and helped us out with finding the right aesthetic choice. This was a while back; I'm not sure I accurately remember what we paid.

Category garage doors,epoxy flooring

11/03/2014

Premier Garage did a great job on our garage flooring. I do wish the service was a little bit cheaper but overall feel that the feeling we get from our garage now was worth the price. Our installer (whose name escapes me at the moment) was wonderful, professional and really polite. They were able to get the job done in two days plus drying time and they were able to schedule us within a week of ou...

Description of Work
Epoxied our garage floors

09/29/2014

I'd like to divide the works in 2 parts. I chose Tailored Living/Premier Garage due to the good reviewed we saw on the Yelp and Angie's List and we were willing to pay more to get good results for our brand new house in Irvine. The following is our experience: First is the cabinet/closet part of the work. Friendly design consultant Katy and excellent work by the professional installers and we're h...

Description of Work
Garage Epoxy and cabinet as well as master bedroom closet.

Category closet systems,woodworking,epoxy flooring

05/06/2014

The experience was good. The cost wasn't much. He replaced the spring, and he had it in his truck, so he was very fast.

Description of Work
We used PremierGarage/Tailored Living of Orange County. He repaired my garage door. He had to replace a spring.

Category garage doors

Hi [member name removed], I wanted to let you know that PremierGarage and Tailored Living does not do garage doors. We are an organizing company that does closets, home offices, garage cabinets & garage floors. I think you posted your review on the wrong company's site. :-)

04/10/2014

They were very professional and timely. They came out for the estimate and service when they said they would. They explained the process very well and I couldn’t be happier. They did a good job on a technical basis too. The coating is very well done and isn’t breaking off.

Description of Work
PremierGarage/Tailored Living of Orange County did some epoxy flooring in my garage.

03/30/2014

The floor is awesome - makes the whole garage sparkle. They were very professional and did an excellent job exactly as they said they would. Neighbors all came to admire.

Description of Work
Called them and learned about their process - which made sense given the research I had already done. We scheduled a time, which they were very helpful with given we were just closing on the house and taking possession. Our goal was to get this done before we moved in and they were great in making this happen.

Category flooring contractor

03/18/2014

The install crew was fantastic. They were able to meet all our requests and not epoxy certain parts of the garage because certain drain caps must be left untouched. They took the time to not epoxy over the drain caps BUT epoxied the actual caps to give it an beautiful even look. I've already recommended Premiere Garage to several of my neighbors and friends. Everyone LOVES my garage.

Description of Work
Installed epoxy in a new construction home

Category epoxy flooring

Garage Cabinets, Garage Epoxy Floor Coatings, Custom Closets, Home Offices, Pantries, Murphy Beds

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check