Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2012

22742 Bayshore Ln

Lake Forest, CA 92630

Heaven’s Best Professional Carpet Cleaning Huntington Beach, Irvine, Orange County is setting new standards in carpet cleaning services, upholstery and floor cleaning. We specialize in low moisture carpet cleaning – the best alternative to steam cleaning. We are offering our carpet cleaning services in Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin, Santa Ana, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa and Corona Del Mar, Lake Forest, Coto de Caza, Foothill Ranch, Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita, Trabuco Canyon, Dove Canyon in Coastal Orange County. Eric Jenkins is the owner of Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning Orange County. Eric and his son, Joshua, are committed to delivering top notch service in every cleaning project they undertake. They are IICRC certified professionals who take pride in every detail of their family owned business....

09/08/2017

Camille P.

Everything with them was an A. I was really amazed because I've used other companies in the past, and even though my carpet's older, it looked better than it did with these others. They were a pleasure to have in my home, I can say that. Very attentive, and they took me over the spots and said we're gonna work on this spot here, I want you to know, the best we can do. And I was amazed - with everything they did it came back. My carpets looked better than they looked in a couple of years and I have very light carpet.

Description of Work
This was for carpet cleaning.

07/06/2015

Lucille C.

Description of Work
They were amazing. They did a fabulous job!

02/19/2015

Therese F.

Description of Work
They did a nice job and cleaned some pretty good stains.

11/12/2014

Mary B.

Great communication setting up appointment. Joshua and Steven showed up on time, were friendly and polite, and did a great cleaning job. The carpet is 15 + years old, and I didn't expect much more than getting rid of some obvious stains, but what an improvement! Not only was it clean beyond my expectations, it was dry in under two hours.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in two rooms, hallway, and stairs.

10/08/2014

Terri W.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets and stairs and did a great job!

02/22/2014

BOB M.

Great Job, Well Done! Wife-ie Very Happy "I Love It!" (As she opened our front door) Just by chance my wife saw a "Heaven's Best" Carpet Cleaning Van, parked out front of her beauty shop in Irvine, CA. Her being a clean freak, wanted to have our carpets cleaned again, but wanted to try a different company than we normally use, my wife didn't like waiting for our carpets to dry. (hot water and carpet soap method) She saw the Heaven's Best Carpet Van Logo and PH# and told me to look them up on Angie's list as we are paid members, Angie's list helps members like us read other (hopefully unbiased) members "Thumbs Up!" or "Thumbs Down!" reports on local businesses in our area (I am surprise their are not more reviews or higher placement for this Irvine company here on Angie's List) Anyway, they had only a couple of "A" service ratings, took we took a chance on them over higher rated listed "A" carpet cleaners companies in the Irvine area. Mr Jenkins (Owner) personally picked up the phone, gave me brief description of their company, history and such, personally guarantee Great Quality of Work and on Time service (depending on traffic and location distance) as well as stating it was a locally owned franchised family run business, with a history of great work and dependability. Heaven's Best of Irvine, came out, same day, Mr. Jenkins and his asst, (son) Joshua showed up right on time, quickly started setting up equipment, but did not do a rush job. In fact, I had to stopped them as they were starting to move some furniture around to clean behind (I mean who does that anymore?) anyway I told them that they didn't have to do that, which made the carpet cleaning go even quicker. We have a small condo, with TWO DOGS !! that get dirty like two dogs do, with all the room carpets cleaned, you'd never know we had pets at all. All pet marks / stains gone!, the whole carpet looked newer! Thanks Eric and Joshua of Heaven's Best of Irvine, we will use you and your carpet cleaning company again. I thought the price was fare ($109.00 dollars) I was so happy, I even tipped them! The McDonnell Family Irvine, CA. They also clean carpets in the surrounding Cities in or around Irvine, Calif North and South Orange Couny

Description of Work
Cleaned Our Entire Home's & Pet Stained Carpets

mikes carpet cleaning

We specialize in carpet cleaning, upholstery/ furniture cleaning, rug cleaning, tile & grout and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs.

juniors vip cleaning services

juniors window and house cleaning has provided domestic help throughout the Coachella valley for more than 6 years .turn to us when you are looking for 100% committed and professional cleaning experts

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood Floor, Rug, Tile & Grout, & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Pet Urine Removal Treatment, & Fabric & Carpet Restoration.