At Last Window Coverings

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2015

22365 El Toro Rd. #176

Lake Forest, CA 92630

At Last Window Coverings specializes in commercial and residential applications all around Southern California...

05/17/2016

Bill D.

The young man, Coty, did a great job. He is prompt, courteous and professional. He did everything he said he would. He was on time for everything. His price was the best quote I got. He took away the old blinds and discarded them. I would recommend At Last Window Coverings to everyone.

Description of Work
I ordered 2" Venetian aluminum blinds for 9 windows. Each window was a custom size.

Category window treatments

02/04/2016

Kyle S.

Within a week of the approval i gave them, my roller shades were in and i got call for installation. The installer was in and out within 3 hours and left behind no mess. They also hauled away my old shades for me. I will continue to use At Last Window Coverings for future needs because it is a great feeling to know that you are their top priority.

Description of Work
At Last Window Coverings came out for free and measured all of my windows. They brought out sample books with different shade materials for me to look through and then provided me with an estimate the next day. It is not often you can find a company to come out for a free quote and provide a next day quote. I was extremely thrilled with their services and have recommended them to our family.

Category window treatments

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Draperies, Repairs that were not installed or supplied by us.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about At Last Window Coverings

How is At Last Window Coverings overall rated?

At Last Window Coverings is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are At Last Window Coverings open?

At Last Window Coverings is open:

What payment options does At Last Window Coverings provide

At Last Window Coverings accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does At Last Window Coverings offer free estimates?

Yes, At Last Window Coverings offers free project estimates.

Does At Last Window Coverings offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, At Last Window Coverings offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does At Last Window Coverings offer emergency services?

Yes, At Last Window Coverings offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by At Last Window Coverings?

No, At Last Window Coverings does not offer warranties.

What services does At Last Window Coverings offer?

At Last Window Coverings offers the following services: We provide all types of coverings such as: mini blinds, vertical blinds, cellular shades, roller shades (Manual and Motorized), Horizontal wood and faux wood. We also give free local estimates and local installation. We also offer drop shipping straight to your home if you visit us at www.atlastwindowcoverings.com

Are there any services At Last Window Coverings does not offer?

Draperies, Repairs that were not installed or supplied by us.