Artisan Light & Landscape

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2011

Design, Installation, Repair, Maintenance of outdoor landscape lighting systems....

Credence electrical and it solutions

Credence is and electrical and low voltage structured cabling contractor. We also do CCTV and access control. Ceiling fans, new outlets, etc.

Green Dream Landscape

Green Dream Landscaping is a lawn care service providing residential lawn care and maintenance services. What sets us apart from other businesses is we are 100% customer service oriented. Optional services will be available upon customers' requests. The service is typically offered once a week, but we can create a custom schedule for clients as needed for beginning-of-the-season projects, or if the weather alters your lawn care needs. Different plans are available for different needs of our customers. http://www.greendreamlandscape.com

"Curb Appeal" Specialist

Locally owned and operated. Specializing in custom landscape and beautiful rockscape designs and installation. Boulder placement. Stone waterfalls to enjoy in your custom built sanctuary. New sod. Concrete and wooden patio covers. All phases residential front or backyard designs and installation. 35 years experience

07/24/2013

I interviewed three companies before I met T. Right away I was pleased with how responsive he was to my ideas and budget concerns. He definitely worked well with whatever we threw his way. He did provide an estimate for the start date as he is pretty busy with jobs everywhere and kept his timelines. Is team was professional, courteous and always on time. The backyard turned out great and T came se...

Description of Work
T landscaped my backward from scratch, installed new sprinkler system, planned design, helped close plats, restored my lawn and panted everything.

Category mulch

03/28/2011

I have used Artisan for about 2 years. They do excellent work and I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Artisan landscaped my front and back yard and they occasionally come and do some extra work. The last job was planting different shrubs and plants and they put down mulch as well.

Category landscaping,mulch

Landscape lighting design & installation. Repair all lighting systems. Regular maintenance checkups to keep systems working properly.

No 120 volt, no interior lighting. 12 volt exterior only.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal