Tim Henson's Unique Lighting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2013

Full Electrical repair and installation

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

With over 25 years of residential experience, Tim Henson’s’s Unique Lighting has been helping home owners in Orange County with all their electrical services and repairs. We pride ourselves in punctuality, cleanliness, listening to our customers and providing them with their best options for repair or install, efficient work and competitive pricing. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured electrical contracting company. ...

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

We specialize in residential electrical. We strive to perform the best work in the business at the best prices.

We are operating under COVID-19 protocol. We offer FREE estimates & video consultations! After Hours Emergencies are available also. Please Call Owner Pete Directly (949) 292-4453. We are a family owned residential electrical company serving OC since 1991. Same employees for over 20 years! We specialize in energy efficient LED lighting, 240V electric vehicle outlets, ceiling fans, cable runs, recessed can lights, electrical panel upgrades, all troubleshooting, repairs, & remodels. Evening & weekend emergency service available. Please compare our estimates to other Work Comp/Licensed Electricians! Visit www.cslb.ca.gov. If you see a review that mentions a company having a great team, guys, or crew - They need Work Comp Coverage and shouldn't show as Exempt on CSLB! Opens up you, the homeowner, to great liability!

07/23/2020

He got back to me very quickly and has provided an estimate.

Description of Work
Need to install new security flood light in front of house. Change a light fixture in the restroom and in the kitchen.

09/15/2019

Great. Talked to Trent on a Friday, he gave me a fair price and we scheduled an appt for Monday. Trent called a little bit later and we were able to move the appt up to Sat. Trent kept me updated on the appt until Ron arrived at 12:30. He ruled out both the outlet and the breaker which left the microwave as the source of the problem. We had already purchased on new one so Ron and I removed the old...

Description of Work
We thought we needed either to replace a 110v outlet or a circuit breaker for our OTR microwave.

09/07/2019

Great. I am very pleased with their knowledge and efficiency.

Description of Work
rewiring of light and added switch

09/06/2019

It went extremely well, it was my first time using them so I was really apprehensive. They arrive on time, very professional, got straight to the point, quickly resolve the issue and they were very very reputable and no non-sense and don't play games with me. I was very pleased. They also did a good job, alerted me in advance and I want that. My experience with them was very pleasant. The price wa...

Description of Work
They did some work on my circuit breaker panel and as well as my electrical outlet.

09/06/2019

Very good. Excellent. They were clean, on time, and knowledgeable. They were terrific.

Description of Work
I had some bathroom lighting issues with my bulb. They rebuilt recent lighting that we have.

Category lighting

Residential & commercial electrical repairs, lighting design & install.

Ask for details.