Coastal Inspection Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

28241 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste F432

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Coastal Inspections helps provide peace of mind for prospective real estate buyers. We are owned & operated by Jeff Kirkpatrick, a general contractor turned home inspector. He has the experience necessary to make sound decisions when it comes to inspecting your future home. Please visit our website

01/23/2021

Jeff R.

This is an extraordinary company - I have used them several times on different houses that I have purchased over the years. They are extremely professional, very thorough, and do it with a great personality. The two different individuals that I have worked with are extremely knowledgeable about finding small problems that could eventually turn into large problems. The fact that they were able to detect a serious electrical panel flaw in the last project that I purchased (before the purchase was complete) was fantastic - unfortunately it ended up with me canceling the purchase. It was disclosed to me that the project was built on a certain date, but when he took off the electrical panel cover and noticed how old the wiring was and that the panel was overheating a bit, we did more research and found out that the building was 40 years older and had just had a complete remodel. It was an apartment/condo conversion and the real estate agent did not even know it!!! I highly recommend this Company, you will not be disappointed. Jeff Reuter

Description of Work
Real Estate Purchase Inspection

11/13/2015

SHARON D. B.

Coastal Inspection Services, Jeff Kirkpatrick, did an outstanding job on our home inspection. We were present for the inspection and had an opportunity to ask questions. He was prompt to answer all questions. His report was thorough and easy to understand. Photos were included. He provided general comments with each component inspected. EXCELLENT JOB!

Description of Work
Property Inspection for buyer.

12/16/2014

Bonnie W.

Jeff arrived on time and went through the entire home, inside and out including the carport and garage. He checked everything including electrical, plumbing, and all appliances. It took him several hours and he wrote up a very professional looking report which included pictures. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was that he went inside and out many times and the area alongside the home where he walked had been recently watered which caused debris to cling to his shoes. Everything had just been cleaned on the inside and there was new carpet. Other than that, I felt he did a good job and his price was very reasonable as I had looked at several others.

Description of Work
A complete home inspection prior to listing the home for sale. Provided a full and thorough report with pictures and explanations on anything that needed attention.

01/25/2014

Allison M.

It was great as we feel we know all the in's & out's of our new home...

Description of Work
He inspected the whole property with my husband as a tag along.

04/08/2012

Stan H.

Jeff with Coastal Inspection Services conducted a home inspection on a 1955 single store raised foundation house. I felt that he was quite thorough in assessing all major aspects of the house. He checked all electrical outlets and main panel, plumbing in kitchen and bath, heating and insulation, roof and other elements that were important to me for the purchase of this house. I was pleased when he crawled under the house to check the foundation and plumbing. He was professional and on time. Jeff took time to answer any question I had and address any concerns I may have with a particular area or something I saw. I am pretty skeptical of home inspections from ones I have had in the past. This one seemed well done. Obviously I won't know until I am in the place. Overall a "B" rating since home inspections seem shady to me and the reports are always noncommittal on needing a fix or repair or actually knowing something.

Description of Work
Home inspection on a 1955 single store house in Costa Mesa

Category home inspection

Customer: Thank you for your review. Just a note regarding you comments. A home inspector is a generalist. Nothing is taken apart or disassembled. The inspection is visual in nature. Our job is to alert you to items with problmes or shortened life expectancies. A home inspector does not evaluate what repairs need to rectify the deficiencies. Many times additional items will be found by a specialist as they do a further more invasive or technical exhaustive evaluation of the items noted in the inpsection report. It is for these reasons that home inspectors always recommend further evaluation of the defiicient items by a licensed specialist. We are not trying to be 'shady'.

Appraising LA

Hello and Welcome to AppraisingLA! We specialize in providing a quick, affordable, and high-quality home appraisal service for all of Los Angeles County. We also happily service Ventura, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino. Our prices are the best, most from $250-$400 and as low as $175. Same day appointment and next day delivery available. Save time and money. Call Max for a quote today, you'll be happy you did!

Fernandez Home Inspections

I am a certified residential and commercial inspector. I also offer special inspections such as : Termite, asbestos, mold, radon, pools and spas, sprinkler and irrigation systems. sewer scope inspections. I am a small business owner legitimately certified and registered to the state.

2022 Super Service Award

First Source Appraisal, Inc.

We specialize in appraisals for: Re-finance, Pre Listing/Selling, Line of Credit, Loan Modification,PMI, Fair Market Value, Rental Analysis, Appraisal Review, Tax Grievance, Trust, Probate & Estates; Gift Tax, Matrimonial Disputes, Bankruptcy, Expert Witness Testimony, Partial Interest Valuation, Eminent Domain, Easements, Etc. Our turn around time 24-48hrs Coverage Area: -Orange County -Los Angeles County -Riverside County -San Bernardino County -San Diego County -Ventura County History Established in 2001. 17 Years in business

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home inspection including home, exterior components, roofing, plumbing, electrical, heating, air condition, heat pumps, insulation & ventilation.

Radon, Sewer Inspection