Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2007

We are one of the most experienced companies in our industry - each of our lead technicians has over 10 years of experience, and we have over 100 years of combined experience. We have always immersed ourselves in the best training and education on both the local and national levels. Our 12-step

carpet cleaning (112)upholstery cleaning (16)oriental rug cleaning (15)floor cleaning (14)tile installation (3)

09/11/2020

Paula R.

It was great. Very happy with the service recieved.

Description of Work
2 Lazy Boy Chairs and an area rug

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

11/28/2017

Barbara T.

Initially, the results were not to my satisfaction. I contacted the company immediately and they were very professional, asked a number of questions and made arrangements to have another technician come out the next day. The technician evaluated the stain, discussed the treatments that had already been tried and then explained what he was going to do. He had the stain removed in 15 minutes and the cushion was restored to it's original finish and color. The results were better than I expected given the nature of the fabric.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning. Large coffee spill on light linen couch cushion.

Work Completed On 10/28/2017

06/26/2017

Wayne G.

carpet cleaning was great, some spots just didn't go away

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, spotting

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

05/15/2017

Barbara J H.

the techs showed up on time after calling to say they could come earlier. Everything looked awesome. Very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
2 bedrooms, 1 large area rug, 2 small rugs.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

04/24/2017

Suzi K.

Always a pleasure to work with Beacon. Have been a loyal customer for over 25 years. Great service and good prices.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

03/30/2017

STEVEN R.

They did a great job. They sent someone out the day after I called. I had previously tried to remove the stains and odor myself, using a variety of store bought products, as well as baking soda and vinegar. None of it worked. But the Beacon technician was able to remove both the stain and the odor.

Description of Work
A sofa, 2 chairs and a rug needed to have pet urine stains and odor removed

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

03/14/2017

John B.

They were great! Very professional and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

01/17/2017

HEIDI C.

I have used Beacon several times and never had a complaint. They show up on time and do a professional job. They are always polite and helpful.

Description of Work
Carpets needed cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

01/09/2017

Ulla B.

They did an excellent work. I plan to use them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

10/05/2016

Marcia S.

Living room, long hallway, and 2 removable bathroom carpets all look very nice today.

Description of Work
Beacon did a very fine job at cleaning my wall-to-wall carpeting. The service man was prompt and efficient and did certainly met my expectations. I was very pleased.

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

09/26/2016

Ulla B.

The carpet was like new after the cleaning. I had a stubborn spot and it was gone after the cleaning.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

09/12/2016

Ulla B.

They arrived in time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet was cleaned and looked like new

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

07/22/2015

Elizabeth T.

Perfectly. I have been using them for years for cleaning, to replace some pet damaged pad, and to do water extraction. I have also used them to clean grout and tile in my bathrooms.

Description of Work
clean carpet

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

06/18/2015

Cheryl E.

Have used Beacon on many jobs over the years, and they are always professional, on time, and do a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2015

06/12/2015

Tom S.

The gentleman spent quite a bit of time with me discussing the carpet and the caution that needed to be taken in cleaning it because he was not sure how stable the colors were or if it would buckle or shrink. He said he would test to see if it in fact was wool and would try a topical cleaning approach. If that didn't work, he'd call me to get authorization to take further measures. The cost was to be $100. A week later I went in to get the carpet and the same gentleman went through the issues with me. He said they'd tried the topical method, but his feeling was it didn't improve the odor that much. Since he'd determined that the color was NOT stable, he couldn't proceed with other cleaning for fear of ruining my carpet. Therefore there was no charge at all and he said I would need to take it to a dry cleaner. He explained a lot about the rug and how it was made and cautioned me about its care going forward. It appears to be a delicate little flower!! I didn't feel right not paying him anything for his effort and time; so he said how about $30? I thought that was very acceptable. Yes, the carpet does still have odor, but it actually does seem to be quite a bit better. My feeling is that this company is very reputable and I would definitely use them again. I also had a strong recommendation to use Beacon from a local carpet company. As I prepared to leave I was given a bottle of carpet spot cleaner, for nothing! These people seem to be really good guys.

Description of Work
I took a small, hand- woven, wool area carpet approx. (5' x 6') to see if they could get out an unidentified odor.

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

04/25/2015

DORRIS C.

They are very good. They even move the furniture to clean under it. He puts a lot of effort into his work and everything looks like new when it's finished. I've been using them years.

Description of Work
They clean my carpets.

Work Completed On 02/15/2014

03/10/2015

Laurie M.

On time, used hypoallergenic steam products. Worked h****** stairs. No teaser rates. They just do the job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, stairs, area rug

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2014

02/16/2015

Marilyn G.

It was alright for the time. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3 rooms.

Work Completed On 02/16/2012

Charon G.

I am getting ready to do it again. The service was absolutely wonderful. They were very good. They were very prompt and did a wonderful job. The people were very nice.

Description of Work
Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc. cleaned my carpets.

Work Completed On 06/11/2014

John B.

It was fine.They are honest and can be trusted.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the carpets in the house, swept the house and did spot cleaning as well.

Work Completed On 11/25/2013

Sheila D.

They were fine. What stood out the most were their care of the furniture and just being thorough. I think the price was a little bit on the high side since they only did our upstairs. They did not do any other areas. It seemed a little bit on the high side to me, but I think that is because they traveled quite a ways to get to us and I think that was the cost. They had to make up for that somehow so they just charged more I believe.

Description of Work
Beacon Carpet Cleaning, Inc. did carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/10/2014

Kellie B.

They were good. They did a good job. They cleaned up well.

Description of Work
I used them to clean my carpet and flooring.

01/23/2015

Hazel S.

It was easy to book an appointment. They arrived on time and after looking over the area gave me an estimate. They were able to get out a few spots that were there from my last cleaning. They offered to come back if the spots returned. I also had them clean 3 sofa cushions. The carpet looks good and was dry within 8 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned the Family room, entry way and hall carpet, plus 3 Sofa cushions.