Pegasus Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Pegasus Remodeling, Inc. is a design build general contracting firm specializing in beautiful bespoke bathrooms and kitchens. With a focus on the details, we give wings to your vision for a quality crafted, functional remodel. We use only the best craftsmen, preferred subcontractors and vendors. Our entire team is committed to providing you with a seamless experience from superior design conception and construction execution, to full realization of your project!...

C&M Construction

South OC Handyman is a home grown operation. I am an orange county native and a second generation contractor that prides myself on providing honest, reliable and professional service. I specialize in home repair and improvement. Interior woodwork: hanging new doors, adjusting existing doors, installing baseboards, door casing and wainscoting. Exterior woodwork: siding, fascia, fence/gate repair and construction, deck/patio cover repair and replacement. Plumbing: replacing faucets and garbage disposals. Electrical: installing recessed lights, changing light fixtures, outlets and switches. General handyman services: hanging pictures and mirrors, assembling shelves furniture and cabinets.

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Super Dry Flood Restoration

The SuperDry difference… makes all the difference Our in-depth services include emergency services for flood damage, basement water damage, sewage damage and mold damage. All work is performed by trained professionals to ensure consistency and high quality on every job we perform. When it comes to emergency water service, you want the professionals who know their business. Expert service We provide 24-hour expert emergency water extraction. We’ll dispatch an expert to the loss site who will assess the scope of damages to correctly determine the cost of each stage of the restoration procedure. We’ve got the experience necessary to do the job right the first time. Remember, we’re the cleaning people who care. It’s not just what we do but how we do it that makes all the difference. We provide our customers with the most professional cleaning and restoration services available. We utilize the latest in state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure you the job will be done right the first time. We use the original, no residue dry vapor method for deep penetration. Our experienced technicians will be glad to give you a free estimate or an on-site appraisal. 100% Satisfaction For every action, there’s a reaction, and when you deal with our team of professionals, your first reaction will be one of 100% complete satisfaction. That’s been our way of doing business since we first opened our doors, and it will remain at the cornerstone in the way we treat you, our valued customer. Quality, reliability, and professionalism – that’s what you’ll receive from the cleaning people who care. Professionally Trained Our professionally trained and qualified professionals do it all. We offer complete residential and commercial care. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water extraction. We work with all insurance companies to respond to water and flood damage.

Offers by Super Dry Flood Restoration on Angi

06/21/2017

We haven't decided if we are going to use them yet. I believe they emailed me the estimate, but I haven't looked at it yet because we are still gathering the funds to execute. The guy was very good and paid attention to detail. There was no charge for the estimate.

Description of Work
We had them out for an estimate for removing some walls, installing flooring, and installing lighting.

Category flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling

04/17/2017

As the saying goes, "If mama ain't happy, nobody is happy!" My mom is ecstatic! Mike Davidson and his team completely gutted, designed and built a bathroom that is beautiful, tasteful for the style of house and, while accessible for my mom, looks modern and comfortable for anyone. The attention to quality is outstanding.

Description of Work
I hired Pegasus Remodeling to complete remodel my mother's master bathroom.

Category custom cabinets,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/17/2017

I interviewed 4 contractors before I met Mike CEO of Pegasus Remodeling. The presentation of his up to date quality workmanship and a fair price were the reasons why I went with Pegasus. Mike's step by step details was explained to me upfront with no hidden surprises. Mike was a Man of his word and there were no additional charges. All of the employees were on time, hard workers and cleaned up aft...

Description of Work
I needed my downstairs kitchen and living room floor done with porcelain tile that looks like wood. This included 560 square feet that also covered my half bath. Pegasus also installed my new vanity and faucet.

Category remodeling

03/20/2017

We went another direction based on some other decisions we were making. I would certainly not hesitate to choose Pegasus Remodeling for our next remodel.

Description of Work
Very professional. We received clear information and advice from Mike the CEO of Pegasus Remodeling. He made some recommendations for our remodel and how to address some issues we were concerned about handling.

Category home remodeling

01/13/2017

Perfectly! Mike is a true professional. He came and accessed the damage. He gave me all of our options and the best way to approach repairing the damage in a timely and correct manner. This saving us money and time. Pegasus Remodeling did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Repipe a leaking slab leak, did all of the repairs due to water damage. Reroute piping, replace drywall and texture, repaired stucco opening to repair and reroute piping . All of this was very extensive and detailed work.

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/26/2016

Pegasus Remodeling does high-quality remodeling work using crews that are experienced, skilled, and reliable. All of the remodeling work Pegasus did on our property was excellent. We recommend Pegasus highly.

Description of Work
Re-pipe, new floor, interior paint, bathroom cabinetry and doors, handyman services.

Category custom cabinets,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

02/07/2016

This seems to be a truly ethical company, intent on providing the highest standard of customer satisfaction. Throughout the whole remodel of out two bathrooms, we felt no anxiety that corners would be cut or that the workmanship would be shoddy. Since we are planning future projects, we are delighted to have found them, and am happy to recommend them unhesitatingly.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of master and guest bathrooms.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/20/2015

Let me start off by saying.that I am extremely particular and scrutinize ANY work that is done on my house. I used to be a developer have high expectations My wife and I had a really good idea of what we wanted in our new bathrooms. We wanted the master to have a tropical Tommy Bahama Vibe and our guest bathroom to have more of a "Spa" feel. We had picked out some possibilities for the travertine ...

Description of Work
Gutted and remodled two medium sized bathrooms

Category plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

03/19/2015

I am thrilled at the result. All the different tradesmen were excellent. Mike Davidson did a great job coordinating everything. All my friends are amazed at the results and I am recommending Pegasus Remodeling to all who are near Orange County California.

Description of Work
Upgraded master and two other bathrooms: full remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/16/2015

For this remodel, I was not interested in the latest fads. Instead, I wanted improvements that fit my tastes and be comfortable in the long term. As a standard for evaluating candidate remodeling contractors, I provided them with a basic written outline of what I wanted, but also encouraged them to propose changes, additions, and to critique my ideas. Using online reviews and recommendation from f...

Description of Work
Whole house interior remodel of my mid-century modern ranch house, including two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and two bedrooms. The work included removal of acoustical "popcorn" ceiling, full repainting, new flooring, new interior doors and moulding, some opening of the floor plan, improving the kitchen layout, installing new fixtures, and upgrading the bathrooms.

Category countertops,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Pegasus Remodeling, Inc., is a "Design and Build", general contracting firm which specializes in kitchen, bathroom and whole house remodels in Orange County, California.

As a general contracting firm, Pegasus Remodeling, Inc., cannot perform a "single trade task" such as electrical. By CSLB rules, a GC can only do work which entails three trades at a minimum. For instance, if you are looking to add LED can lighting throughout your home you would need to contact a C-10 licensed electrician, but if you wanted to do electrical, plumbing and paint then a GC could be engaged for this scope of work.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express