Epic Interiors and Construction Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

Epic Interiors and Construction Inc, has been in business since 2008, we are a General Contractor Specializing in Room Additions, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Flooring Installation and Water Damage Repair In Orange County, CA. We pride ourself on our relationship with the homeowner during their projects. Our customer’s homes reflect the imagination and craftsmanship we put into every one of our jobs. The remodel and/or building process bring many hurdles that need to be met and handled with the utmost professionalism and regard for the homeowner. Epic Interiors and Construction Inc. provides a clean, honest bid, change orders, and time lines for every project. The best material and workmanship is used to achieve the goals set forth in each and every job we do. Not only is it your home, but it is a reflection of who we are, and what we work for in each and every job. We would love the opportunity to show you what our experience and expertise can mean for the overall value of your flooring or countertops, remodel, or custom kitchen and/or bathroom project in Orange County, CA. Free Estimates! Please call today! (949) 330-0438...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Transblue Laguna Beach

We are a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor that specializes in amazing outdoor living spaces. Our passion is building beautiful projects that enhance the lives of our customers. From pools to patios, along with world class communication and customer service, we will turn your dream project into a reality. Please call our office at 949-317-5700 to schedule your free estimate today.

Offers by Transblue Laguna Beach on Angi
VVS Construction Inc.

VVS Construction is a leading and reputable Construction Company serving all over SoCal. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.

07/05/2017

I was nervous about hiring a contractor for our remodeling project. After all, we were spending a lot of money, and it’s impossible to know everything about contractors under consideration. Our choice of EPIC turned out to be a good decision. We are very pleased with the process and the final result. We recommend them and plan to hire them again. Every person with EPIC, from the owner on down, was...

Description of Work
Replacement of flooring ruined by a plumbing leak morphed into a total kitchen and half-bath remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/01/2017

Travis , Mike, and the entire team at Epic were outstanding! We had thought about this project for a long time and talked to several contractors. I was comfortable with Travis and Mike from the first meeting--professional, easy to talk to, listened to us, gave suggestions. I appreciated the detailed estimate--I knew exactly what to expect and the end result was true to the estimate. We started at ...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, carpeting and wood floors throughout entire house, stair railing sanded and stained.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

12/13/2016

Nowhere. This company did not even have the professionalism to respond to my request after waiting 10 full days.

Description of Work
I needed some minor cabinet work to be done in my home.

Category custom cabinets

Sorry for any inconvenience. I just saw your messages today for the first time. I did not receive any notice of new messages from the site, and i do not look at the site as often as i should due to being on projects myself, as much as possible. Please let me know if we can be of any service.

09/24/2016

Didn't go too well. Travis seems like a very knowledgeable guy that does great work. We started working with him about a year ago, where we had an initial consult at our house, and had a meeting at at tile supplier. During that time, we noted that he was a bit hard to get a hold of, and the quote took a while. He seemed like a busy guy. After the tile supplier meeting, he said he'd contact us to h...

Description of Work
Partial remodel of three bathroom. Master bathroom shower complete replace, move plumbing, remove a separator wall, tile, ceiling fan replace, paint. Guest bathroom bathtub replace and tile. Powder room redo some fixtures, toilet, repaint.

Category remodeling

Thank you for the review. I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. I had sent the updated estimate per our last meeting at the tile shop several months ago. I looked back to my last follow up email also and it was in September of this year and received no response. We will take your review and work on a better communication with future clients as to not allow this to happen again. If...

08/20/2016

I had 2 1/2 bathrooms plus linen cabinet that needed remodeling. Epic Interiors was fantastic, the end result was much better than I expected. Travis and his crew (Mike, Marcos, Ivan & Junior) where top notch, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I will be contacting them for additional work needed in my house.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/03/2016

Epic construction redid an old dingy master bath into a showcase area worthy of the finest Vegas suites. While one might think that any competent contractor would have the mechanical ability to do the same, most do not have the creative ability to work with the homeowner to achieve extraordinary results. Epic will provide design input and suggestions to guide the owner in making critical decisions as to layouts and colors while following the owner's ultimate choices and requests. The point is that Epic will work with the owner more than most other contractors who appear to simply want to get in and out of a job quickly. While it is almost impossible to compare prices since every custom job is unique, the charges appear to be reasonable for the excellent work quality. Epic also accepts the owner's choice of cabinets, fixtures and accessories so you can obtain or specify the quality level you desire. In short, Epic is highly recommended for any remodel project.

Description of Work
Bath remodel and other area upgrades

Category home remodeling contractor

01/31/2016

This was the first time the company had used this type of cabinet material. By hime placing the order, Travis saved me the cost of shipping these cabinets from the east coast. I also saved by using an 8-ft piece of granite from his stock. The project turned out JUST RIGHT!. The crew were very prompt and professional. I would use the company again.

Description of Work
Ordered and installed high grade polymer outdoor cabinets. Fabricated granite counter top. Installed drop sink and faucet fixture.

Category custom cabinet maker","plumber","room remodeling

08/15/2015

Overall very well ! We are happy with our current floow and how they handled our insurance. A few small details were overlooked.

Description of Work
Take out, dry, and repair drywall due to pipe leak that caused major flooding/damage to hardwood floor. Took out all of downstair's hardwood . Oversaw, repairs to drywall, installation of new wood floor, and paint.

Category drywall contractor","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist","plumber","room remodeling

08/04/2015

Travis and his team exceeded our expectations. The bathroom is gorgeous and our experience was definitely Epic! We are looking forward to the next bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

07/30/2015

Travis Bowen and his team did an excellent job explaining, assisting, designing, removing, installing and following up on our Dream Master Bathroom. Everyone at Epic Interiors took care of my home from demo to installation. The tile work is exceptional as well as the carpentry. We replaced all the fixtures, demo and installed a new huge travertine tile shower with a glass surround, a new Kohler soaking tub, new ceramic tile flooring, new custom doors to the master, painting of the floor and ceiling. We kept our original granite counter and cabinets since they were custom made less than 10 years ago. We would highly recommend Epic Interiors to anyone who needed a remodel.

Description of Work
Epic Interiors helped us to design and install our dream master bath.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

Epic Interiors offers Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling which includes: Cabinetry, Drywall and Paint, Flooring ( Hardwood, Tile, Stone, Carpet), and Granite Countertops. We can also help in reconstruction from water, mold or fire damage.

n/a