Entry Systems Garage Doors & Gates

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

26941 Cabot Rd Suite 122

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Virtual Estimates Now Available

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
New Fullview Garage Door

New Fullview Garage Door

garage doors
Replacement of old garage door with a new one.

In Orange County since 1972. Garage door and gate service company offering same day service! Car stuck? Broken torsion springs? Looking for maintenance? Entry Systems specialists are ready to help! Offering cutting edge smartphone integrations, new garage doors, gate openers and more. Local Design Center in Laguna Hills: come pick up remotes and parts or see new garage door samples. Servicing all major brands. Licensed dealer for Liftmaster/Chamberlain, Genie, C.H.I., Amarr, Wayne Dalton, Doorking, Elite Access. Family owned, licensed and insured....

garage doors (136)driveway gate installation (15)door installation (4)home security systems (3)fence company (1)

02/10/2020

Julio (Tech) was engaged and fixed the problem. These are very old openers that are not made any longer and Julio was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem. I had all three openers serviced a month ago by them and ran into this one problem. Julio came out and did the service for no charge even though the issue was not related to what they did a month ago. It's refreshing to find a compan...

Description of Work
Garage door opener adjustments

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

10/29/2019

Glenn came out and examined the system. Told me that the motor and the system still looked and operated well if I didn't want to replace the 18 year old motor. He replaced the belt and worked meticulously to adjust it's track from open to close. System worked great, and then he sprayed all the moving parts, tightened all the bolts on the door and ensured a much longer useful life. Then, as I was s...

Description of Work
Garage Door Belt Replacement

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

07/14/2019

He showed up on time, diagnosed the problem and fixed it by replacing the spring. Returned to deal with another concern which he resolved quickly and at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Garage door was making a loud noise and seemed wobbly.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

06/13/2019

Glenn was terrific. NO pressure, thoroughly explained my options & what could safely wait. Provided cost info on each option. I chose to get new springs, operator, and keypad. Very patiently set up the phone app for me so I understood how it works. He really is the model for what we’d all like to see in customer service. My door is quiet, reliable, and I no longer cringe when hit the button to ope...

Description of Work
Garage door very old and noisy. Sounded like it was coming off track & about to break down.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

03/07/2019

I thought I needed a whole new garage door opener. They arrived, checked it out, and repaired the existing setup. Now...that is amazing...considering they could have sold me a new install! You can bet, when the time comes, these guys will be getting my new-install business. A side note...it turns out that this outfit put in my opener 15 years ago! ...and they were excellent then too.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener repair replacement

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

02/06/2019

Jonathan came over and did a excellent job. He explained everything and he knew what he was doing. He fixed the springs. He inspected the garage door and all the parts. We were have problems with our garage door openers opening the garage door from the outside. He put a new wall unit push button opener that had a built in receiver-- we can open our garage door from down the street now. The wall un...

Description of Work
We needed new springs for our garage door. It broke in half on one side. We also needed a new receiver push button wall unit.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

02/06/2019

Excellent experience from beginning to finish. All my questions were answered by phone on my first call. Glenn showed up at the time promised and did a very professional job. In addition to the major effort of replacing our old opener, he also inspected the garage door and moved two hinges that were slightly fractured to less stressed locations. He gave very complete and patient explanations about...

Description of Work
Replaced very old garage door opener.

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

02/02/2019

The whole experience with Entry Ststems was great. Ian in customer service was great and very helpful with my initial questions/concerns. Glenn was very knowledgeable, professional and got the job done in no time! I can’t believe how quiet this system is! I am pleasantly shocked! So glad we decided to upgrade our old unit.

Description of Work
Replaced old garage door motor with new motor, sensors, keypad, remotes.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/26/2019

Excellent, my husband is a handyman was very impressed by the work Glenn did.

Description of Work
Fix garage role up door

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

10/15/2018

They did an excellent job. Explain everything.

Description of Work
Garage door and gate

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Repair and installation of garage door openers and garage doors (steel, wood & carriage-house). Repair and installation of automated gate openers, accessories and telephone entry systems (maintenance plans available). Parts and remotes available over the counter in our Laguna Hills office.

We do not fabricate, install or repair wood, metal or vinyl gates. We specifically work on the electronic elements.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check