Entry Systems Garage Doors & Gates

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2006

In Orange County since 1972. Garage door and gate service company offering same day service! Car stuck? Broken torsion springs? Looking for maintenance? Entry Systems specialists are ready to help! Offering cutting edge smartphone integrations, new garage doors, gate openers and more. Local Design Center in Laguna Hills: come pick up remotes and parts or see new garage door samples. Servicing all major brands. Licensed dealer for Liftmaster/Chamberlain, Genie, C.H.I., Amarr, Wayne Dalton, Doorking, Elite Access. Family owned, licensed and insured....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

LiftMaster 8550 Belt Drive

+27 more images

New Fullview Garage Door

New Fullview Garage Door

garage doors
Replacement of old garage door with a new one.

garage doors (137)driveway gate installation (15)door installation (4)home security systems (3)fence company (1)

08/24/2021

Kathy B.

Very professional came in looked at things showed me this broken spring. The office called me said he’d be there in 15 minutes and he was. I was very happy with the service and I hadn’t put a sticker so I can refer him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Garage Door RepairMaintenance to my garage door with a spring was broken. Also when I push the button to open the garage door it wasn’t working all the time

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you for the review and the referrals!

02/10/2020

Bob D.

Julio (Tech) was engaged and fixed the problem. These are very old openers that are not made any longer and Julio was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem. I had all three openers serviced a month ago by them and ran into this one problem. Julio came out and did the service for no charge even though the issue was not related to what they did a month ago. It's refreshing to find a company like Entry Doors that takes care of the customer.

Description of Work
Garage door opener adjustments

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

10/29/2019

Don B.

Glenn came out and examined the system. Told me that the motor and the system still looked and operated well if I didn't want to replace the 18 year old motor. He replaced the belt and worked meticulously to adjust it's track from open to close. System worked great, and then he sprayed all the moving parts, tightened all the bolts on the door and ensured a much longer useful life. Then, as I was starting to get the remote to work in my car, as Glenn was packing up, he volunteered and got my car remote to work as well. Glenn was a very friendly and hard working service man who had no problem answering questions and going, what seemed like the extra mile, to give great service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage Door Belt Replacement

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

07/14/2019

Paul W.

He showed up on time, diagnosed the problem and fixed it by replacing the spring. Returned to deal with another concern which he resolved quickly and at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Garage door was making a loud noise and seemed wobbly.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

06/13/2019

Michelle M.

Glenn was terrific. NO pressure, thoroughly explained my options & what could safely wait. Provided cost info on each option. I chose to get new springs, operator, and keypad. Very patiently set up the phone app for me so I understood how it works. He really is the model for what we’d all like to see in customer service. My door is quiet, reliable, and I no longer cringe when hit the button to open or close the door.

Description of Work
Garage door very old and noisy. Sounded like it was coming off track & about to break down.

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

03/07/2019

John W.

I thought I needed a whole new garage door opener. They arrived, checked it out, and repaired the existing setup. Now...that is amazing...considering they could have sold me a new install! You can bet, when the time comes, these guys will be getting my new-install business. A side note...it turns out that this outfit put in my opener 15 years ago! ...and they were excellent then too.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener repair replacement

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

02/06/2019

Luther W.

Jonathan came over and did a excellent job. He explained everything and he knew what he was doing. He fixed the springs. He inspected the garage door and all the parts. We were have problems with our garage door openers opening the garage door from the outside. He put a new wall unit push button opener that had a built in receiver-- we can open our garage door from down the street now. The wall unit opener-closer also has a sensor to turn on the garage light when someone is in the garage without having to actually open the garage door. I would highly recommend this family run business to anyone who is having garage door issues. You won't be sorry for calling this company. Everybody is pleasant and nice also from the receptionist on the phone and the technician they send out. Great Company!!!!

Description of Work
We needed new springs for our garage door. It broke in half on one side. We also needed a new receiver push button wall unit.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

02/06/2019

Jesse C.

Excellent experience from beginning to finish. All my questions were answered by phone on my first call. Glenn showed up at the time promised and did a very professional job. In addition to the major effort of replacing our old opener, he also inspected the garage door and moved two hinges that were slightly fractured to less stressed locations. He gave very complete and patient explanations about setting the wi-fi program. He also set the new remote settings in both of our cars. We will always call Entry Systems when we need work on our garage door and will probably ask them for a new door quotation in a year.

Description of Work
Replaced very old garage door opener.

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

02/02/2019

Jennifer A.

The whole experience with Entry Ststems was great. Ian in customer service was great and very helpful with my initial questions/concerns. Glenn was very knowledgeable, professional and got the job done in no time! I can’t believe how quiet this system is! I am pleasantly shocked! So glad we decided to upgrade our old unit.

Description of Work
Replaced old garage door motor with new motor, sensors, keypad, remotes.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/26/2019

Karen G.

Excellent, my husband is a handyman was very impressed by the work Glenn did.

Description of Work
Fix garage role up door

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

10/15/2018

Fumiko And Yoshiko T.

They did an excellent job. Explain everything.

Description of Work
Garage door and gate

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

06/29/2018

Rich P.

Didn't know the garage door wouldn't open until leaving for a class and I couldn't get my car out. I phoned Ryan at Entry Systems and he promised to get me out of the garage by 12 or 12:30 so I wouldn't miss my 1 pm appointment. I appreciate the rush they put on my plight. They are professional and I will certainly use them again. They did maintenance on the garage door and garage door opener. It was the capacitor.

Description of Work
Urgent, garage door stuck closed

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

06/08/2018

chris T.

The technician was able to come out within an hour! The work was done in a timely manner - 35 minutes and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Fix bottom panel and right horizontal track

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

05/24/2018

Mark H.

When I contacted the company I was given a window of time for the appointment and a price for the expected work - replacing the broken spring for the single car roll-up garage door. The tech arrived when expected and performed the necessary work. He went above and beyond what was required to complete the job by reinforcing the bracket that attaches to the door. He was polite and the job was cleaned up thoroughly.

Description of Work
Needed spring replaced for single car garage door

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

04/17/2018

Michael G.

Jonathan was very professional on the phone when my husband first called, and he came out to our house the next day for a consultation. He was not able to perform the service that same day due to time constraints, but he gave me two options for repair and arranged to come back two days later. We chose the more expensive of the options, hoping that would lead to a better quality product, and we are not disappointed! Not only is our new garage door entry system fantastic, but Jonathan was quick, efficient, and clean with the installation. We would definitely call Entry Systems again!

Description of Work
Garage Door Entry System Replacement

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

03/10/2018

BRENDA C.

A technician came at the exact time (1 hour window given). I received a call 10 minutes before arrival with name of technician. The damage was assessed quickly, the quote given, and the repair completed within 2 hours. Very happy with the speed and professionalism. Everyone I interacted with was very helpful.

Description of Work
repair damaged garage door - strut had bent and caused additional damage

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

02/05/2018

Deedee P.

Perfect. Very responsive. He explained and made sure we were familiar with all of the features.

Description of Work
Old garage door motors needed replacing, along with springs etc.

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

12/24/2017

Peter H.

Glenn arrived on Saturday morning and quickly determined that the spring was not broken, and got the garage door working again. He did observe some sag in the door, indicating a weakened spring, and that the "up" limiter on the motor needed to be turned to max, indicating that the motor was also aging. He let me know that my current set up would work for now and did not try to sell me anything. Given that the opener was the a lower-end model installed by the builder and was 13-years old, I opted to replace both the spring and opener. The new opener is WiFi connected, which lets me check whether the the door is open using a phone app, which also operates the door remotely.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't open completely on Friday, so I called Entry Systems believing that the spring may have gone. I was able to make an appointment for Saturday morning.

Work Completed On 12/24/2017

10/04/2017

Dick W.

It went well. The representative was on time, with the right parts and tools and knew what he was doing. In addition to replacing the Spring(s), he lubricated the hinges and roller assemblies and cleaned and re-greased the screw drive with Lithium grease. He explained the warranties on his work, took my payment and cleaned up after himself. I rate this company highly because of this trained, competent and helpful worker.

Description of Work
Replace broken Overhead Garage Door Spring.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

09/13/2017

Ian M.

Very good response from the vendor. Glenn, the field service person, provided very good info on various options, didn't try to up-sell, was very straight forward and honest. The repair was also completed much faster than I was expecting. Very pleasant experience and I will likely use them for future needs. Also giving very serious consideration to use Entry Systems for eventual garage door operator (motor) assembly replacement as well.

Description of Work
Powered Garage door spring broke and needed replacement.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

Thanks for the great review, we love hearing from our customers and we're glad hear how pleased you were with the service you received. Please feel free to call us in the future for any other garage door service or repair needs you may have and we will be happy to help you again. Thanks for being our valued customer!

09/09/2017

Bobbi C.

Jonathan evaluated, consulted last tech for work done, replaced rollers with longer ones. Door working now.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't close. Error code on screen.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

Thanks for the great review, we're happy to hear that Jonathan was able to help you with the problem you were having with your garage door. Please feel free to call us for any kind of garage door service you may need in the future and we'll be happy help you again. Thank you for being our loyal customer!

09/04/2017

george M.

Well They provided the service promised. Price was a little high though.

Description of Work
Garage motor replacement and reinforcement bracket

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

08/13/2017

Troit B.

Was Very pleased with the service and the new unit that was installed at my home.

Description of Work
Jonathan was very helpful and knew the problem right away. He removed the old unit and installed the new unit in under an hour time.