Bayside Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2014

PO Box 2336

Laguna Hills, CA 92654

Bayside Window Cleaning, Inc. was founded in August of 2008. Through hard work and dedication, marketing our growing business by passing out flyers to residential and commercial property owners, Bayside grew rapidly and gave us the opportunity to offer more services to our consumers. When I started Bayside, I made it my mission to not only take great pride in my business but, most importantly, take even greater pride in excellent customer service. We get to know our customers, fostering a professional relationship with them while ensuring the highest quality of work. - Larry Waldron, President...

12/21/2020

Deanna F.

We had our windows cleaned December 15th, and we want to compliment Antonio and his crew. Antonio was knowledgeable, efficient and personable. You are lucky to have an employee like Antonio. He is an asset to your business. Thank you for the great job!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

01/09/2020

Lonne L.

Excellent work performed quickly and as requested without having to remind the workers what I wanted.

Description of Work
Outside windows cleaned

08/26/2018

Rhonda R.

Went very well. In and out and very good job...fast efficent and good quality.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned in and out. Screens were also cleaned. Mirrored closet doors were cleaned as well.

08/18/2018

FRANK R.

Bayside is always punctual and professional

Description of Work
Windows were cleaned and deck was washed

07/21/2018

Arnold A.

Excellent. Workers were very efficient and they worked nonstop. The two workers were here for 1.5 hours. They worked well as a team. They were very neat and clean....no messes.

Description of Work
All of the windows of my home were cleaned professionally.

05/06/2018

Christine A.

I have used Bayside window cleaning, yearly, since we bought our house in 2011. I feel like it is a fair price and they always do a good job.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned in our home.

10/12/2017

Joe A.

Very well, on time, quality work, very efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows in house inside and out as well large windscreen in back yard.

09/28/2017

Nicholas K.

Excellent, read above comments. Nick San Clemente, CA

Description of Work
Residential window washing. Quotation was provided, service scheduled. Alex and Julio arrived on time, introduced themselves and started to work. They were very professional, wore company polo shirts with company name. Excellent job, left no "mess" behind. I wouldn't know they were even there. I will definitely use them again!! It's nice to see a young business growing with great service.

06/29/2017

Judy B.

Wonderful!

Description of Work
Hugo lead the team in providing excellent service. Very thorough in making windows and skylight spotless. Cleaning tracks and screens. Got estimate for them to do all inside glass and mirrors. Definitely recommend.

04/11/2017

Elizabeth B.

We have been using Bayside for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed. They arrive on time, their people are courteous and well trained, and they work quickly. They do a great job and we will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Washed all windows, inside and out, cleaned out tracks, cleaned screens, washed skylights inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words and loyalty!

12/26/2016

james D.

Highly recommended

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows and my gutters. They did a great job!!

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

11/18/2016

carolyn H.

I have used Bayside for several years. They do a really outstanding job and are also very professional and respectful of being in someone's home. I have recommended them to my friends and neighbors; all have been quite satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows in/out, screens, tracks,

11/04/2016

Lonne L.

Excellent. Have used Bayside for over 10 years. They continue to perform as we would expect them to. Crews have changed over the years but the service remains consistent. They will wash just outside if we request and drop charges accordingly. They come only when we request them, not on a fixed schedule and they are fine with that. If rain is predicted the owner calls and warns us and suggests we reschedule.

Description of Work
Complete window wash inside and out of house

10/21/2016

Donna T.

I have been using Bayside Window Cleaning for several years. They are always professional, easy to work with, courteous and on time or early. The prices are very reasonable and competitive with other window cleaning services in my area. I highly recommend Bayside Window Cleaning Service.

Description of Work
Professionally cleaned the inside and out of all my windows along with the screens and tracks. And my garage door windows,too!

10/15/2016

Jill W.

The two workers were polite, fast and super efficient.

Description of Work
Wash my windows

10/06/2016

Rebecca E.

Awesome!! Very professional very fair price! On time and wonderful work!!

Description of Work
Excellent job cleaning windows inside and out. They clean the tracks AND the screens! We have used them for several years. Larry runs an awesome and very professional business!! I highly recommend them.

08/24/2016

Ramon G.

Arrived early like they said they would. Came in took all the screens off the window washed them. Cleaned out all the windows sills & windows, & them replaced everything back the way it was, but sparkling clean. The workers were great... Thanks On a different day they washed our clay tile roof which came out great! Workers were fantastic... Thanks

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and cleansed clay tile roof

Category window cleaning, roof cleaning

08/23/2016

Susan S.

Very prompt, efficient and great result

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

08/12/2016

T W.

Very well!. Bayside is always does a good job.

Description of Work
Wash Windows

08/11/2016

John S.

They showed up on time, did the work as expected and professionally. No streaks, no problems.

Description of Work
Cleaned 17 windows on a ranch house using ionized water.

07/07/2016

Anderson H.

This is the second time I've used Bayside Window Cleaning and on both occasions they were very flexible as we had to work around other work being done. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and screens

Category window cleaning, window tinting

07/07/2016

Cindy H.

Please see above! Would recommend then highly! Able to text owner with a quick response! Love them! The best window cleaners ever!!

Description of Work
Super cleaned all windows and screens inside and out!!! Spotless! Cleaned out all tracks... Including large patio window room with sliders... My Windows have never been so clean. Very efficient and professional ... 2 workers!

Category window cleaning, window tinting

04/22/2015

Sylvia H.

I was preparing a house for sale that had been rented out for 7 years so I really needed to give it some special treatment. I had used Bayside Window Cleaning in the past for windows and screens and knew that they did quality work so I decided to give them a call because I knew that they offered many more services besides just window cleaning and I didn?t want to call several business when I could have one reliable business do it all!! The crew Bayside Window Cleaning sent out was very professional and once they arrived they introduced themselves and confirmed the work that they would be doing at my home. The worker that worked inside wore booties and had a drop towel under his equipment inside the home and under the windows he was cleaning at all times. I was thoroughly impressed with how organized and detailed the workers were. One thing I never believed could be thoroughly cleaned was the driveway which had large oil and battery acid stains and a dried paint spill. I had asked other professionals previously if the stains could be removed and everyone has told me that they could not. When the owner, Larry, came out to take a look at them he assured me that they would come out and the driveway would look almost new again. He was correct!! I was amazed! Once the job was done Larry asked me to take a look at everything to make sure I was 100% satisfied with Bayside?s work. I have had other companies in the past that were much cheaper but I am now a firm believer that you get what you pay for and Bayside delivered more than I would have ever expected. I am now a lifelong customer and will be referring Bayside to everyone I know. They really deserve to be on Angie?s List!!

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and outside, washed screens and tracks, cleaned mirrors, pressure washed the exterior of home, cleaned out rain gutters, removed oil, battery acid and paint spill from driveway.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

02/02/2015

Geoff R.

He was efficient and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Window washing - inside & out.

06/26/2014

Lucy Tracy S.

Larry, called me back the same day I left a message to inquire. He came out the very next day to look at the property and give me a quote. We settle on price and best day of service, Larry arrived with his crew on time, announced themselves and introduced me to the crew which made me feel comfortable knowing who was around the home. They got to work right away and performed the work as agreed and on time again. They cleaned up after so well and it was nice & tidy.

Description of Work
Soft wash of the roof & house siding, high pressure was of concrete patio and window cleaning.

Water Leak & Cleanup Specialist

We specialize in water and flood removal, clean up, remediation, structure dry out and mitigation, mold removal, and more. Contact us today for an estimate and to schedule service. IICRC Certified WRT - Water Restoration AMRT - Mold Certified OCT - Odor Certified FSRT - Fire Smoke Certified ASD - Structural Dry Out Certified OSHA Certified Certified Mold Clearance Specialist Certified Fire, Smoke & Odor Specialist EPA Lead Certified Renovator Xactimate Certified. I offer fast, fair and affordable service. We have a great team who is respectful, caring and clean.

Coast View Plumbing and Restoration

At Coast View Plumbing and Restoration, timing is everything! We are a top rated plumbing , leak detection and water damage repair and restoration company proudly serving the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our 1st priority is getting you back on track and restoring your property in a timely manner. This includes having our entire team of professionals help you throughout the process. LICENSE# 516246.

Pristine pressure solutions

We are a local small business with a solid background on the trade we have been pressure washing for 4 years now and we would love to bring quality work to your home or commercial property to meet your highest expectations.

California
    State Of California Contractors State License Board
    04/30/2018

Commercial & Residential Services - Window Cleaning / Window Tinting / Pressure Washing / Hard Water Removal / Rust & Battery Acid Removal / Calcium & Efflo Removal / Roof Cleaning (SoftWash) / Gutter Cleaning / Glass Scratch Removal / Graffiti Guard / Brick Paver & Concrete Sealing / Construction Final Clean / Flood, Fire, Mold Restoration