ASL Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2005

ASL Electric, Inc., is a residential and light commercial electrical contractor that specializes in new construction and remodeling services....

Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling

Whether you plan to remodel your kitchen, revitalize your media center or update your bathroom, the right contractor is essential in helping you realize your ideal space. Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling is proud to serve our clients with honesty, integrity and the insight to get the job done right! Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling is committed to you. We will help you turn a house into your dream home. Imagine the possibilities. Now turn them into reality!

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi
Mattiace Electric

I specialize in all residential electrical services, repairs, troubleshooting, correcting problems, and more! I been doing Electrical services since for 2009! I own and operate a small company that puts customers first! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/28/2020

The technician illegally tapped into our hardwired fire alarm and cut off half the power off to the house the day before Thanksgiving. Unfortunately seeing as they chose not to address the issue over the weekend, a new contractor had to be hired and money spent to reverse the damages they cause. This firm is unethical, unprofessional and unqualified!! I will NEVER call them again, I suggest consum...

Description of Work
Installing an electrical outlet for a water filter.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

08/15/2019

They did a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They redid all of the inset lights for me.

05/12/2017

Great service. Fast response, and Cory was very friendly and communicated well what he was doing.

Description of Work
Tankless hot water heating not working.

02/01/2017

Stepahne was super responsive to any time I needed to get up with him. He did an estimate and also offered advice on how do do some items on my own. His estimate was correct except that we added a few extra items and the price was agreed upon. He and his crew showed up on time, were neat, polite and professional. They did a great job and cleaned up well after all was done. Super impressed and high...

Description of Work
Can dimming LED lighting for Living room, bar install of hanging lights, replacing kitchen can lights with dimming LED, and also recessed wiring for TV on wall.

01/27/2017

Stephane determined that the problem was at the street and set up an emergency call for socal Edison. very well done.

Description of Work
lost half of the power to the house for unknown reasons

Category electrician

Electrical Services. Car charging stations, Panel upgrades, Recess lights, GFCI, Dimmers, Remodel, New Construction, Service calls, emergency/Same day.