Advanced Painting & Wood Repair

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2012

27075 Cabot Rd Suite 105

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Advanced Painting and Wood Repair is a painting contractor specializing in exterior painting, wood repairs, and wrought iron welding and repairs for homeowners associations, property managers and individual residences in Southern California. Cost is determined by the job....

07/08/2015

Mark R.

Allen Moser, the President/Owner, personally walked my property and gave me an estimate. He was a very very nice guy. All of his introductory paperwork was so professional. It included references, insurance information, and service information on their company. I received his quote within a couple of days, and it was competitive. Not the absolute cheapest, but I felt his professionalism was a reflection of how his work would be performed. I was right......his crew showed up in beautiful shiny trucks, all in their nice company shirts, and a super friendly foreman (Rafael) that Allen introduced to my personally. Allen and the foreman made sure I was happy throughout the process. I had some concerns about some of the prep work, and they bent over backwards to make it right, and to my satisfaction. They did a few extras for me and didn't even charge me for them. (spots that needed some attention that we missed on the original walk through) I look at the one very negative review this company had, and I have to wonder if the homeowner just "didn't participate" in the process. You have to be careful that any contractor you hire understands exactly what is expected, and that it is spelled out in the work contract. It is the fairest way to work for both parties.Allen and his crews wanted to be sure I was happy, and they addressed all of my concerns throughout the job with professionalism and pleasant attitudes. Their work was excellent, and they left my property spotless every night upon leaving. It was a great experience and I will be happy to invite them back for future work.

Description of Work
Painted all exterior trim and patio on a large 2 story home, Painted French doors + 2 smaller window,. Replaced a wood garage door frame including stucco breakout/repair, repainted balcony railing, repaired bedroom ceiling crack + paint, painted entry base boards.

01/27/2015

Inara F.

It went really well. They washed, cleaning, primed and then painted. They were very clean job and didn't make a mess. They were very nice. We got two other bids and they was the best price.

Description of Work
Exterior wood trim painting.

08/28/2014

Duncan W.

Allen immediately scheduled an estimate. Then his crew arrived on time and completed the job. Excellent work.

Description of Work
They painted trim, wood and doors.

04/22/2014

Joyce M.

We couldn't be happier with the results of the painting....We had used this company to paint our home a few years ago and were not disappointed with their work then or are we now.....The quality of the work was excellent and they made sure we were happy with every detail. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering painting their home......

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home and patio covers as well as an iron gate and fence

02/14/2014

Nick R.

They were very responsive, showed up when they said they would, kept a clean work area, and did a thorough job. They also completed the project on time.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the property (washed, patched, and painted).

09/28/2013

Tom S.

This is not an easy review to write because Advanced Painting has done very good work for us in the past. We even have personally recommended Advanced to a number of friends, family and neighbors, some of whom have used them. This job was not anywhere up to their standards, however, and demands that I submit a negative review on them. In this case, on our recommendation, our daughter contacted Advanced and requested a bid to have the front exterior trim painted on her home. The bid came back and it was accepted, however, the work done was totally unacceptable. The contract called for "repaint white trim in front of house," and the cost was $695.00. But the work accomplished only included the outside facing parts of the wood trim and nothing else -- not the inside of the exposed wood, nor the eves, nor the extended flat part of the wood coming out to the fascia boards. Nothing but a roller/brush was used and no attempt was made to fully paint and preserve the entirety of the trim. I would estimate the total amount of wood painted to be no more than 500 board feet; so the cost for such a small job was very, very high. No "touch up paint" was left on the site as was called for in the contract and, thus, it is even unknown what color was used. What small amount that they did do was done well, it just wasn't a complete job. In personal discussions with Allen Moser, president of the company, no remorse or acceptance of the poor job was made. He held that what was bid was done and the price was right. His son, Alex, did the estimate and wrote up the bid, so........ My feeling is that a young woman has been taken total advantage of and that bothers us. Needless to say, the only recommendation that I will be making about Advanced in the future will be "do not use." It's a shame that they did this to this young woman because they are better than that.

Description of Work
Exterior trim painting of house

Category house painters

The person writing this review is the father of the lady. Our contract called for the repaint of white trim in front of the house which is what we did. The inside of the exposed wood and the eaves and the extended flat part of the wood coming out to the fascia bards was a different color and was not included in the estimate.We did leave touch up paint on site. . In conclusion we gave the customer a very detailed bid which was accepted and we did the work which they accepted and paid us for.

01/10/2012

Richard D.

The crew were courteous and on time. Exterior housekeeping during the work was very good. Overall painting quality was excellent. I highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of a 2 storey stucco house, including stucco repair, wood scraping and priming as needed, painting wood trim, shutters, gutters, exterior doors, garage door and 2nd floor deck railing.

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Pristine pressure solutions

We are a local small business with a solid background on the trade we have been pressure washing for 4 years now and we would love to bring quality work to your home or commercial property to meet your highest expectations.

Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi
    200.00

Exterior painting, wood repairs including termite, dryrot, siding, fences, decks, fascia, gates, garage doors, wrought iron & welding including gates & fences, painting, repairs & installation.

Interior painting and new construction