Advanced Painting & Wood Repair

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2012

Advanced Painting and Wood Repair is a painting contractor specializing in exterior painting, wood repairs, and wrought iron welding and repairs for homeowners associations, property managers and individual residences in Southern California. Cost is determined by the job....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

I Be Roofing

I Be Roofing specializes in roof leak repairs for both residential and commercial buildings. We offer a wide range of services including; Reroofs shingles, tile, built up roofs. We have been in the Roofing industry for more than 15 years and we don't plan on stopping any time soon. We offer free estimates and would be happy to come take a look at any roofing issues you currently have. Call or Click for an estimate today!

Morris Roofing

We are your No. 1 stop for all your roofing and gutter needs. Morris Roofing, Inc., has been a family-owned business since 1959. We strive to keep you, the customer, happy. Let us help you. I chose to work in this industry because I wanted to follow in my grandfather's footsteps. I love working in Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside Counties because we are able to use our local suppliers that we know and trust.

07/08/2015

Allen Moser, the President/Owner, personally walked my property and gave me an estimate. He was a very very nice guy. All of his introductory paperwork was so professional. It included references, insurance information, and service information on their company. I received his quote within a couple of days, and it was competitive. Not the absolute cheapest, but I felt his professionalism was a refl...

Description of Work
Painted all exterior trim and patio on a large 2 story home, Painted French doors + 2 smaller window,. Replaced a wood garage door frame including stucco breakout/repair, repainted balcony railing, repaired bedroom ceiling crack + paint, painted entry base boards.

01/27/2015

It went really well. They washed, cleaning, primed and then painted. They were very clean job and didn't make a mess. They were very nice. We got two other bids and they was the best price.

Description of Work
Exterior wood trim painting.

08/28/2014

Allen immediately scheduled an estimate. Then his crew arrived on time and completed the job. Excellent work.

Description of Work
They painted trim, wood and doors.

04/22/2014

We couldn't be happier with the results of the painting....We had used this company to paint our home a few years ago and were not disappointed with their work then or are we now.....The quality of the work was excellent and they made sure we were happy with every detail. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering painting their home......

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home and patio covers as well as an iron gate and fence

02/14/2014

They were very responsive, showed up when they said they would, kept a clean work area, and did a thorough job. They also completed the project on time.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of the property (washed, patched, and painted).

Category house painters

Exterior painting, wood repairs including termite, dryrot, siding, fences, decks, fascia, gates, garage doors, wrought iron & welding including gates & fences, painting, repairs & installation.

Interior painting and new construction

200.00