AAA Solar Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2014

22941 Triton Way # 141

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

AAA Solar Construction is an experienced home improvement company specializing in a numerous amount of trades. We primarily service Orange County and its surrounding counties of Riverside & San Bernardino. We take pride in our ability to provide eco-friendly products. Our team of experts ensures quality and performance every step of the way and we are committed to providing you with the greatest return on your investment....

06/21/2016

sean L.

Jacob and AAA construction were a pleasure to work with. They were very prompt and made it easy to work around my busy schedule. They made sure the bathrooms were done properly and their prices were extremely reasonable. I will definitely be using their services again for any other contracting needs. I highly recommend

Description of Work
remodeling *2 bathrooms

06/21/2016

Raven P.

They provided timely services and good prices. We remodeled our patio and kitchen and Sean gave us the lowest price and were able to pull permits and complete the project within their promised schedule. We would highly recommend them to any and all of out friends and family.

Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen and add a patio and patio cover

Category home remodeling,patios

04/14/2016

CHRISTOPHER L.

Just finished a complete master bath renovation in 3 weeks! We worked with Igor who helped us! They have a huge selection of inventory to pick from so the design portion was easy and stress free. Their teams working on site were polite, not intrusive and fast!!

Description of Work
MASTER BATHROOM

04/11/2016

marisol R.

We had our kitchen completely gutted and remodeled by AAA. They have first rate cabinets with all the right finishing touch options, and handle all other aspects of the job (backsplash, granite, lighting, appliance selection, etc) with a knowledgeable and thorough staff. I am glad we called them!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

04/05/2016

NICOLE L.

After obtaining a few quotes for roof repair after the recent storms, Jeff provided the best price and 20 year warranty. Very honest businessman. I am glad I finally found an honest company.

Description of Work
Roof

04/01/2016

Phil L.

It's difficult to find a good plumber, we had a valve in our shower that needed to be replaced (because of bad plumbing work that had been done years ago) and he took care of the job offering solutions along the way. The job was done as promised and we are extremely pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
Shower Valve

Category plumbing

03/30/2016

MADISON L.

I called Tommy as a last resort. After dealing with 2 different contractors I started to believe my smooth finish house would never be finished. He showed up on the job and told me exactly how he would finish the job and how long it would take. He did exactly what he said and I'm very thankful. The only bad thing was Tommy was a week far out on his schedule. They are very busy. But, I am glad I called them!

Description of Work
Stucco

Category stucco

03/29/2016

rozalyn S.

I don't normally take the time to write reviews, but I was so impressed with this company that I had to share my experience. My wife and I had a brand new AC system installed in our home and we could not be happier with the service we received and the quality of the work performed.

Description of Work
AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/24/2016

DANIEL L.

I used AAA Construction to help me with the painting for my house. I must say they did a great job. Their lead painter Joe is so chill and such a genuine person. I felt comfortable leaving him in the house alone when my mom and I went shopping.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

02/22/2016

MARIA G.

Igor did an amazing job on our bedroom/bathroom walls!!! We couldn't be happier!!!! We had a family friend work on the drywall originally and to be honest, it was left a mess! Humps and bumps, uneven... It was so bad. we want all of our walls re-done by Igor's crew!! He was also very professional, fast, honest & friendly. We would not hesitate to hire him again!

Description of Work
Drywall

Category drywall,home remodeling

Charles James

EC Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Bath & Kitchen Remodels, Room Additions. Plumbing, Electrical, & Mechanical Services. Flooring, Concrete, Windows, Patio Covers, Landscape, Roofing, AC Units & Solar Services.

Ask for details.