A Quality Pest Control

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

A Quality Pest Control is a licensed, insured, and bonded pest control company that has experience in servicing residential and commercial accounts. A Service Technician strives for “A” quality service focusing on general pests, rodent control, and wildlife trapping. He will show up to your door in a uniform ready to complete a detailed inspection before providing a service. A Quality Pest Control has an Emergency Response Service for your need pertaining to urgent pest control issues. The company is “on call” 7 days a week and is ready to eradicate your urgent pest problems in a timely manner. Please contact A Quality Pest Control to schedule an appointment today and we look forward to servicing your pest control needs in the near future....

Orion Exterminating

Orion Exterminating provides quality termite control with service that is out of this world. Offering competitive pricing for real estate, residential, and commercial properties in Orange County and surrounding areas.

Offers by Orion Exterminating on Angi
Rodent Free

We are the number 1 rodent specialist company in the Orange County area. Our services include: Proofing and prevention, attic cleaning, insulation removal, insulation install, trap setting, disinfecting and decontamination. ***WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND EVALUATIONS FOR RODENTS ONLY***

Offers by Rodent Free on Angi
 Go-Direct Fumigation

Go-Direct Fumigation is a experienced, family-owned termite control and fumigation company that was founded in 1982. For years we were strictly offering our service to other termite control companies, working behind the scenes. Now, we work directly with homeowners bringing the cost savings directly to you. Go-Direct Fumigation has been providing low cost fumigation services & satisfied customers across Southern California. We service Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura area, and Inland Empire / Riverside area. We specialize in fumigation, wood repair and replacement, Subterranean Termite treatments as well as local termite treatments. We are licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board in all three branches, and that’s why we don’t subcontract our work. We are also bonded and insured. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal! Get a Free, No-Obligation estimate today.

09/27/2017

Mark W.

04/10/2017

Russell G.

Greg and Becky did an excellent job. They were very thorough and worked very efficiently with their time. We had an ant situation that they resolved in our medicine cabinet. We also had reoccurring problems with spiders outdoors for years. They exterminated the exterior of our house, the interior of our garage, our hardscape yard, edges of our lawn, and atrium. Greg is very knowledgable and we were very pleased with the effectiveness of their work that we decided to rehire them for quarterly maintenance.

Description of Work
Ants and Spider extermination. Then three weeks later a rat in the attic extermination.

08/09/2015

Tim F.

Thursday afternoon when I came home and after the rain I walked into a foyer filled with ants. I ran to HD to get some of the gel stuff that they eat and bring back to nest. All that did was bring in more ants!! I was leaving on a business trip the next day, it was 4:30 in the afternoon and needed someone to come immediately to help. I called A Quality Pest Control. They message said text them which I did. Within 15 minutes I got a call back and the owner was on his way. Within 1 hour he had the ants heading for the door, removed all spiders and webs and treated both the front and back yards. Excellent service, excellent at pointing out what we needed to change and he even introduced me to getting an owl box to get rid of the rat problem our entire neighborhood is currently experiencing. Hands down best ever. We will be using him for monthly service going forward no question. This company is head and shoulders above the big pest control companies. He knows his stuff and is a pleasure to do business with. Thank you for your excellence!

Description of Work
Eradicated the ant problem we had

Category pest control,animal removal

05/19/2015

Charles G.

The owner of A Quality Pest Control, Greg Arrowsmith, provided the service. He also provided a concise and clear explanation of the service he was provideing. Further, he gave us useful information and tips we could use ourselve to avoid/reduce the problem in the future. The service was thorough and very professional. I would not hesitate recommending A Quality Pest Control to friends and family in the future. Should we have another problem with pests in the future, it would be the company I will call first.

Description of Work
Extermination Services to get rid of ants

01/05/2015

Todd S.

I like the fact that they used natural deterrents. They didn't use useful harmful chemicals. They were great with communication and were very prompt. They taught me how to do it myself as well!

Description of Work
They helped get rid of and support pest suppression.

10/01/2014

Randy H.

Description of Work
I called on a Friday because of an ant problem. They were backed up and gave me some suggestions until they could come out on Monday. I took their advise and got rid of the ants. When he arrived on Monday I told him the problem was taken care of and he said he would wait to do any major treatments until they came back if they came back. He gave me some good suggestions on how to keep them away, told me to call him again if the ants came back, and he didn't charge me for coming out. | |I would use them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them to anyone else needing exterminator service.

08/30/2014

Bobbie B.

Greg is professional, honest about what services are needed, thorough, informative of the what is involved in the services, any precautions to follow. The work is above the standard that we have prior pest control, also the job thoroughly, questions answered, precautions. I would highly recommend A Pest Control to anyone who wants an outstanding pest control services. I plan to continue to use their services, the price is very fair and I wouldn't hestitate to recommend A Pest Control to any one needing above the normal of quality pest control.

Description of Work
A Quality Pest Control provided treatment for ants, fleas on the outside of our house. Due to warm weather, the ants have coming into our kitchen, bathrooms where ever water is because the ants are looking for water. Also the outside of the house both front & back yards because there were fleas in the yards. We have 3 cats that Greg told us to keep inside the house for 4 to 5 hours so that the cats don't get ills because of the treatment. We were very satisfied for the services we received.

02/21/2014

Jody S.

It went amazing!!!!

Category pest control

Services A Quality Pest Control will provide one-time services or ongoing services that will satisfy your needs and budget. Here is a list of pests that a Service Technician will provide a service for you: General Pests Bees Wasps Yellow Jackets Hornets Fleas Flies Cockroaches Spiders Ticks Ants Crickets Silverfish Earwigs Sow Bugs / Pill Bugs Carpet Beetles Rodents & Wildlife Trappings Rats Mice Opossums Raccoons Skunks