User Friendly Computer Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

1278 Glenneyre St. 292

Laguna Beach, CA 92651

We know computers and we understand people. It's our mission to provide comprehensive, one-stop, IT services. We provide these services with the highest degree of technical and professional excellence, in the most cost-effective manner, and with the utmost reliability. We offer our on-site computer service in and around Laguna Beach....

03/13/2018

Paula L.

User Friendly is professional, personable, and good at what they do! I've used them for years now, never had bad service or a problem that they couldn't solve. Simply put, they're the best!

Description of Work
Nothing bad to say! Great Service!

Category computer repair,computer training,internet service,computer sales,electronic repair,web designers

02/10/2016

ANTHONY M.

Description of Work
Great provider. Highly recommend

01/10/2015

abraham P.

It went so well. Alex always returns call promptly and always keeps his appointments. He explains all of my options, makes recommendations and never leaves us disappointed. He is also helping us build a website at work and it is going great. We are so happy with the friendly, professional and highly skilled young man.

Description of Work
Alex repaired my old computer at home that was not connecting to the internet. He did some updates and backups and had us up and running in not time.

12/26/2014

ANTHONY M.

Very professional in all encounters.

Description of Work
Excellent service. Could not fix it in our house. Took the computer with him and our original disks. Computer came back working fine.

11/30/2014

Barbara H.

Alex is very professional, dependable and pleasant to be around. He can even explain (most) things so I can understand them and that's saying a LOT! I am not surprised that this business is doing well and is busy. I would definitely recommend them. The name of the company says it all!

Description of Work
Got 3 laptops, a printer and a smart TV working properly

08/09/2014

Manfred W.

Provider Alex arrived promptly at appointed time, listened carefully to our explanation of what work was wanted, and carried out all desired work efficiently and neatly. Alex was extremely expert, cooperative, and helpful in everything he did. He was very professional in everything that he did. His charges were very reasonable

Description of Work
Installed a new HP "all in one" computer, transferred files from prior computer, transferred DSL feed, modem, and router. Instructed operator on operation of new HP computer. Installed new Dell Inspiron computer, transferred files from customer hard drive and instructed customer on backup procedures.

Category computer repair,computer training

06/02/2014

Shari P.

Everything went great. Alex is the bomb!

Description of Work
Alex helped me disable by old hard drive and transfer files from a cloud storage service to my new Mac.

03/06/2014

Shari P.

Everything went great. I am very happy with the service. I highly recommend Alex and would definintely call him in the future for any problems or maybe to set up a new system in the future.

Description of Work
Alex got my computer working correctly again. He got rid of things that were causing major problems and re-configured my email etc. to make my system more secure and perform better.

01/27/2014

Victoria B.

Alex is beyond a pleasure to work with. Not only is he extremely responsive and professional but quite patient as well. Not all of us have the "computer savvy" gene and he is great about acknowledging this fact. I could have been quite overwhelmed with having a website created for me. So many decisions! Alex listened intently to my needs and delivered a most useful and attractive website!! He was very communicative throughout the process and his follow-through is outstanding.

Description of Work
Alex designed my business website!!

06/07/2013

abraham P.

I had wireless but when I got my new computer I had no idea what I needed or what to do with it. I have used Alex before at my business and was very happy with all aspects of his service. He is so patient and so helpful! He does not confuse me and understands my limited knowledge of computers. He answers my questions without giving me too much informtion.

Description of Work
Set up my new computer at home. I had previosly used my son's computer. He recently moved out so I had to get my own.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    IT Consulting by Jimmy

Tired of looking for an computer pro and being bombarded with a thousand messages and calls? No more! IT Consulting by Jimmy will match you with our best technician for your needs so you no longer have to say "I've already found someone, thanks." With over 13 years of experience, we truly understands your needs and can help you resolve them quickly, reliably and punctually. Best of all, our competitive rates will give you the value you want, while paying your technician fairly.

I.T GUY NOW

I.T GUY NOW is devoted to help it's clientele with the best experience of customer service and support for all their IT support, IT consulting, Network Support, and Computer Repair requirements. Our team has helped diverse industries in San Diego and surroundings.

Computer Training
    Website Design & Development
    Electronic Gadget Repair
    Computer Sales
    Internet Service
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

PC Troubleshooting & repair ; Hardware, Software, & Printer Services ; Data Backup & Emergency File Recovery ; System Checkup & Preventative Maintenance ; Custom Built PC's & New Computer Setup ; Virus / Spyware Removal & Protection ; E-Mail Setup & Troubleshooting ; Wireless & Traditional Networking ; Re-Installation Of Operating System & System Drivers ; Tutoring / Senior Assistance; Website Design