User Friendly Computer Services

Website Design & Development
Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales
Internet Service

We know computers and we understand people. It's our mission to provide comprehensive, one-stop, IT services. We provide these services with the highest degree of technical and professional excellence, in the most cost-effective manner, and with the utmost reliability. We offer our on-site computer service in and around Laguna Beach....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
HB Computers

Since 2006, HB Computers has been the most trusted technical resource for residents and businesses in Huntington Beach, California – both on site and remotely – while also responding to the need for nationwide services. We are also expanding our services to Security Camera System installation, Network Cabling/Drops. We repair or replace laptops, desktops, workstations and all mobile devices. Our services include, but are not limited to: installation, administration, and maintenance of all top brand IT systems; IT security and protection; data recovery; surveillance systems; multi-site networks; and cloud migration. We also sell and install computer systems and networking capabilities; provide hardware and software licensing services; and are fully competent in Microsoft-centric IT environments.

Offers by HB Computers on Angi
VSI

I am a computer networking specialist with over 20 years experience in both home office and corporate networks. Most of my client base are corporate offices but home businesses are what I have been working on lately. Since the Rona I have established more than 50 home offices. I currently have Computer and Server inventory. Some still under Dell factory warranty.

03/13/2018

User Friendly is professional, personable, and good at what they do! I've used them for years now, never had bad service or a problem that they couldn't solve. Simply put, they're the best!

Description of Work
Nothing bad to say! Great Service!

Category computer repair,computer training,internet service,computer sales,electronic repair,web designers

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Great provider. Highly recommend

01/10/2015

It went so well. Alex always returns call promptly and always keeps his appointments. He explains all of my options, makes recommendations and never leaves us disappointed. He is also helping us build a website at work and it is going great. We are so happy with the friendly, professional and highly skilled young man.

Description of Work
Alex repaired my old computer at home that was not connecting to the internet. He did some updates and backups and had us up and running in not time.

12/26/2014

Very professional in all encounters.

Description of Work
Excellent service. Could not fix it in our house. Took the computer with him and our original disks. Computer came back working fine.

11/30/2014

Alex is very professional, dependable and pleasant to be around. He can even explain (most) things so I can understand them and that's saying a LOT! I am not surprised that this business is doing well and is busy. I would definitely recommend them. The name of the company says it all!

Description of Work
Got 3 laptops, a printer and a smart TV working properly

Category computer repair

PC Troubleshooting & repair ; Hardware, Software, & Printer Services ; Data Backup & Emergency File Recovery ; System Checkup & Preventative Maintenance ; Custom Built PC's & New Computer Setup ; Virus / Spyware Removal & Protection ; E-Mail Setup & Troubleshooting ; Wireless & Traditional Networking ; Re-Installation Of Operating System & System Drivers ; Tutoring / Senior Assistance; Website Design

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover