Bee Friendly Honey

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2014

Rentals - Equipment

- Welcome - Lafayette, California based Bee Friendly Honey is the best place to have a honey bee swarm or hive removed from your property/home without hurting any of the bees. We also remove wasps, yellow jacket and hornet nest. Call for a free estimate! 925-286-1119 Bee Friendly Honey produces a great tasting honey in several floral notes and pollen harvested fresh from the hive. Our products are 100% LOCAL, PURE, RAW and UNFILTERED. - History - Established in 2013 Attending Cal Poly State University located in San Luis Obispo, California I enrolled in a beekeeping class due to its relativity to my major, Agricultural Environmental Plant Sciences with a concentration in Greenhouse Nursery Plant Production. During this introduction to the world of beekeeping I became fascinated in every aspect of the life of bees and the people who tend to them called apiarist. With support from my teacher, Scott Jeffery's and many other friends and family I decided beekeeping is what made me passionate, loving the unknown of what was behind a buzzing wall in someones home as I began a hive removal, reaching into beach ball sized swarms of bees coxing them into their new home or educating children at schools why bees are an essential part of our ecosystem. Bee Friendly Honey has now served hundreds of customers since March of 2013. In the future I hope Bee Friendly Honey can help you in your time of need, just remember, Be Happy, Be Healthy, Bee Friendly Honey - Meet the Business Owner: Steven H. - Ever since I was a young boy I can remember lifting up stones, wood logs, bricks, pavers, anything that might conceal some type of bug or animal. As I grew older my room became filled with terrariums and aquariums that brought the natural world I so craved to be in right inside my home. The glass enclosures teaming with sound and life, sharing secrets that only the most observant entomologist could decipher. I grew up, wondering if there was ever going to be a way for me to keep learning from the most wonderful teacher I'd ever had, nature herself. During this exposure to nature I also developed a green thumb nursing plants back to life and growing new and exotic ones from seeds and cuttings. This is when I decided to attend Cal Poly State University, studying plants and flowers that grew with the vigor of my imagination. Then one day working in the flowers i saw a honey bee, my eyes lit up as I realized I had finally found a way to follow my heart, and be one with the bees.....

MightyMite Termite Services

We are a termite company specializing in environmentally low impact treatment for wood destroying organisms. We are a local SF Bay Area company and cover the greater San Francisco Bay Area. We are licensed, bonded, and all our technicians are licensed with the state. We offer free termite inspections and bids for work done, and work with residential, commerical, property managers, and real estate agent clients. We offer an alternative to fumigation for termite needs, so people don't have to move out or take any inconvenient precautions in order for us to eliminate their termites.

Offers by MightyMite Termite Services on Angi
C & T Rodent Control Exclusion & Pest Control

PLEASE CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE Call C&T Rodent & Pest Control for all your rodent and pest control needs. We are family-owned and operated and highly-rated by our customers for quality service you can trust. Our professional exterminators will quickly and effectively remove any pest that threatens your home. We specialize in rodent and animal proofing and all insect and bee control. We also will remove and replace damaged insulation, clean-up rodent droppings and sanitize rodent runways in attics and sub-areas. We also, Remove damaged insulation, and replace with new insulation. We can install or replace moisture barrier or plastic liner in sub-areas. C&T brings over 25 years of experience to work each day. With C&T, no job is too large or small. Call for estimates. *Please Allow 2-5 Business Days For Written Estimates And Reports

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

10/02/2014

Steven Harris cut a small hole in the wall to locate the hive and then used a vacuum system to collect the bees in a storage container. He also removed all of the hives present and cleaned up the interior of the wall and put a temporary patch on the hole he made as well as plugged the holes that the bees gained access to the interior of the wall. The entire process took about 5 hours and he cleane...

Description of Work
Honey bees that had taken up residence inside a stucco wall were removed by Steven Harris as well as cleanup and removal of all of the hive and honey.

Category animal removal

[member name removed], It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad you are happy with the work I preformed. I look forward to working for you again in the future solving any other bee, Wasp or hornet issues that may arise. Best, Steven Harris Bee Friendly Honey