We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc.

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2009

555 Corporate Dr

Ladera Ranch, CA 92694

Family Run, Vehicle Tracking System, Trained Technicians, Full Service Company, Over 70 years in Business, State & National Pest Control Member, Local Chamber of Commerce Member, On-going education of technicians, Non-Chemical Approaches, Green Eco-Friendly, Revolutionary Bar Code Monitoring System, "LEED" Program Certified...

09/10/2014

Kathy O.

02/05/2014

Dave K.

Excellent service: on time, efficient, effective and helpful in recommending how to manage things going forward.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and control

08/23/2012

Toni R.

My husband and I had a major spider and minor flea problem both inside and outside our house. We continuously found ourselves walking through webs that seemed to be created every night, in addition to spending an outrageous amount on flea medication. We decided to have an extermination company come out and treat our house. We decided on Fenn due to the numerous recommendations and words of approval Fenn received throughout the community. We decided on a quarterly treatment that would not only cover spiders, but also pests such as ants and fleas. Although we are only one treatment in, there is a remarkable difference in the amount of spiders and webs being created. Our dogs seem to be less itchy as well! We are so happy with our service! Fenn is an outstanding company. From the moment we contacted Fenn, they have been thorough, punctual, fair in price, and overall very pleasant to work with. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Fenn.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control (inside and outside) for spiders and fleas.

02/13/2012

BILL W.

They did a very good job and at a reasonable price. It was a good price, they were on time, they gave time when they were going to start and finish and everything was right on.

Description of Work
Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. tented the house for fumigation. It was preventative.

05/09/2011

Meri O.

They were on time for the job and as scheduled. They did a good job and I will use them in the future, too.

Description of Work
I used the services of Fenn Termite and Pest Control for exterminating, 2 months ago.

07/13/2010

Janet M.

During the 2008 annual inspection, 2 men arrived (there had always been only one before this) and they spent about 45 minutes with long poles with hooks on them, banging on rafters, beams and exposed wood all around the house, then presented me with an estimate to repair all the damaged wood for something over $3,000. We were also told we had termite damage elsewhere and when I complained to the manager about this, I was told that our neighborhood is termite heaven and we should expect to tent the house every few years and repair wood for damage at least every 20 years. I now have carpenter bees in all the holes the "inspectors" created and the wood is deteriorating badly. I will not hire the people who caused much of the damage and cannot find companies who do "termite damage repair" without wanting very expensive annual contracts, which I am now very suspicious of. I had felt that Fenn was initially very trustworthy and reliable but my experience over the last couple of years make me seriously question that assumption. I canceled my annual inspection contract and have done no further business with Fenn.

Description of Work
We had used this company since 2002. Had over $6k worth of repairs to damaged wood and had the house tented in 2003 at a cost of $1,700, plus annual contracts for $180 per year for annual inspections and treatment to keep the house termite free. We had been informed of fungus damage and told it would need to be repaired "at some point in the future".

09/10/2007

ELIZABETH M.

They set up the next appointment while they are at my house. I pay each time they come out but they do send out invoices if you would rather do that. The truck he drives is new and is kept clean.

Description of Work
I have them come out every three months to treat for ants and such outside my house.

08/24/2005

THE EMPLOYEES WERE VERY COURTEOUS, AND PROFESSIONAL. I LIKE THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK. THE PRICE WAS OKAY, AND SO WAS THEIR RESPONSIVENESS. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY SPRAYED FOR TERMITES, AND INSPECTED FOR DRY ROT.

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo

Kilter Termite & Pest Control has been providing Free Termite Inspections and the top rated Stay in Your Home Termite Treatments for over 25 Years! Our service history, customer care and pricing is unmatched in Southern CA. Our free termite and rodent inspections are performed by CA licensed inspectors and all termite treatments, rodent proofing, rodent exclusion, wood repair and replacement, insulation services and pest control are ALWAYS done by Kilter trained and employed staff. We take pride in our work which is why we have a full 2 Year Warranty on all our products and services. We make solving your pest problems fast and easy, let Kilter provide you with a Free Termite or Rodent Inspection today.

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

All Clear Exterminating

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property.

PR1205
    County Agricultural Department
    06/28/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Live animal trapping

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc.

How is Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. overall rated?

Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. open?

Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. provide

Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc.?

Yes, Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offer?

Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. offers the following services: Pest Control, Rodent Control, Termite, Fumigation, Bee Treatments, and Wood Replacement.

Are there any services Fenn Termite & Pest Control, Inc. does not offer?

Live animal trapping