MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC.

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

2435 1ST ST

La Verne, CA 91750

We are an Electrical Contractor located in La Verne, CA. We have been in business since 1982.

12/18/2017

Mike K.

Excellent. Diagnosed problem and corrected it and job looks excellent.

Description of Work
electrical repairs

05/26/2017

James M.

Very well. Martin Scherer's employees came within the promised time frame & wired the new outlet in a little more than an hour, This required removing & reinstalling a gas oven.

Description of Work
Install new electrical plug-in for microwave oven.

11/13/2015

Theodora M.

Fantastic! He provided advice about my problem and then left after 20 minutes, WITHOUT CHARGING ME ANYTHING! An honest fellow and hones company. I will most certainly use them next time I need an electrician.

Description of Work
Jason Scherer came to the house within 20 minutes of my phone call. I told him my problem, and he offered advice that was extremely helpful. After being her about 20 minutes, he concluded I could do the work myself, and left ... without charging me anything.

08/14/2015

Robert R.

Description of Work
Martin's guys came by on time, did great work, and I'm very happy with the results.

06/12/2015

Linda G.

As you can see, this was a big job, with many variables, and even a few changes along the way. It took Jason, of Martin Scherer Electric, five hours and some amount of patience with me to get the job done. I was astounded by Jason's expertise, general and specific knowledge, and unflappable certainty in doing what needed to get done. He even left my home to get a part that he had at his house, so as not to have me overcharged by a local supplier. Jason also made sure I had his cell phone number if I had any questions in the next few days, even though he was going on vacation for the rest of the week. I feel he went above and beyond in effort and customer service!

Description of Work
Replaced power strips with surge protectors; reconfigured all media pieces to fit TV console to my specifications; replaced all old HDMI cables with new ones; moved computer tower and printer to TV console area; removed excess cables and wrapped all excess wiring to usable, neat lengths; activated wireless keyboard and wireless mouse; built cables and installed as needed for unit with non-standard connectors; worked with Directv to confirm a questionable application procedure; tested and proved that all components were in working order; answered all my questions, no matter how dumb; cleaned up and removed all packaging, cuttings, etc.

Category electrician, home theater design

04/16/2015

Weston N.

Description of Work
I contacted this company. I called them a total of three times with no answer. Left a message with my information and never received a call back.

Category electrician

We received a message from you on our answering machine on, or around 04/03/2015. Tina returned the call on 04/03/2015 and left a message for you to call so we could set up an appointment. We did not receive any other messages. We also tried calling back on 04/22/2015, the phone went straight to voicemail, and we left another message. I apologize for any confusion, and I am assuming that we may have written the number down wrong on our answering pad. As our voicemail in the office says, you can try to reach me(Jason Scherer) on my cell phone if needed. Please give me a call on my cell if you need any work done. Sorry again for the misunderstanding. Jason Scherer 909-721-5078.

06/30/2014

Bobbi C.

He was very good. He was a little bit pricey but he had to put it together and he did a couple of other small jobs. I liked him very much. They were on time or they called. They were careful about cleanup and putting things down to make sure that floors didn't get scratched with ladders and that sort of thing so they were very good.

Description of Work
I used Martin Scherer to install a ceiling fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

06/27/2014

Chris P.

09/11/2013

john or bev W.

Jason and his helper Cocoa arrived on time at 8:30A.M. and went to work, got everything completed by 12:15 P.M. They did a outstanding job! The work was clean and neat and everything works as promised. I could not be any happier ! I will use Martin Scherer Electric again and I will tell all my friends about this business, Good Job! John Wallace

Description of Work
Jason came to our home last week to give us a bid for some can lights in dining area and I asked him if he could hide all the wires from T.V. on wall and stereo etc. etc. He gave me a bid that was fair and he was prompt. I asked him to add a ceiling fan to the bid and we had this work completed today.

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design, ceiling fans

06/25/2013

SCOTT H.

Great. I used Scherer Electric for a house addition about 10 years ago as well. It was a pleasant surprise to see some of the same electricians back to do this work. They were prompt and professional. Their work was of good quality. I would recommend them for any electrical work that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and dining room electrical, including adding 6 circuits and 15 plus outlets, Recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting and wiring for stove, exhaust vent hood, Satellite TV.

Category electrician, home remodeling

11/19/2012

Todd B.

They were very professional and everything went as expected. There was one problem, not their fault, with running the power for the ceiling exhaust fan that required some plaster removal but that could not have been avoided given how the house was framed. They arrived when needed to perform the work and coordinated with the HVAC contractor to keep everything on shcedule.

Description of Work
They upgraded an electrical panel and ran wiring for an HVAC system installation. They also installed an exhaust fan in one bathroom.

Electric Zone

Electric Zone prides itself on providing absolutely the highest quality Electrical and Lighting services in the entire Los Angeles Market. We are a family run business consisting of myself and 6 employees. We have been in business for 14 years. We offer free estimates for your electrical and lighting needs. MUST CALL FOR DETAILS.We guarantee you the absolute highest quality work at a very fair price! We offer 24 hour emergency service as well! Please call us today!

Flo-Electric

One Week Bath

One Week Bath is an independent bathroom remodeling company serving Southern California. Since we launched in 2000, we have completed thousands of beautiful bathroom remodels in Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange County. Our mission is to eliminate the risk & stress of bathroom remodeling, making overall customer experience & beautiful design the priority. With One Week Bath, high quality doesn’t have to take forever; our typical remodels are completed in just one week. License Number - 784036.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC.

How is MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. overall rated?

MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. open?

MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. is open:

What payment options does MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. provide

MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offers free project estimates.

Does MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offer a senior discount?

No, MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC.?

Yes, MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offers warranties.

What services does MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offer?

MARTIN SCHERER ELECTRIC INC. offers the following services: We provide all types of electrical work, including but not limited to: service work, remodels, can lighting, panel upgrades, additions, ceiling fans, home theater systems, Flat Panel TV mounting, commercial construction, machine connections, 3 phase power, 277/480 volt power, and much more.