Budget Blinds

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2012

Budget Blinds, an owner-operated company, proudly provides exceptional customer service at affordable prices. Because your time is valuable, appointments are scheduled at given times so you know when to expect service, not windows of time like most competitors. No travel fees. No subs....

Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

05/17/2017

They were prompt and professional and had a good selection. Mike was knowledgeable about his product. When I called to order, Mike's brother came because Mike had ankle surgery. I had to call about installation because they were about a week later than expected. Then, Mike's son had to install. I ended up dealing with three different people and I don't think that is the normal routine. Each was ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pleated shades for all my windows. Ten windows, all top down, bottom up.

05/04/2016

01/29/2015

They were very helpful. I was trying to get the blinds replaced before company arrived and they came late to make sure it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 3 bedroom blinds and 1 kitchen blind.

11/17/2014

Provider was very informative, punctual and professional. Results look good. He provided samples on first of two visits; I made my choice; he ordered and then installed the blinds when they arrived at his business. He also answered questions regarding the care of curtains but does not provide that option.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old blinds covering sliding glass door and replaced with new option.

10/21/2014

They were great. They were very friendly & informative. They know their job! They were able to tell me things about the blinds and really took their time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sliding door with blinds in front of it. The provider adjusted my blinds, and I have also had another set of blinds changed.

CATEGORY window treatments

Window Covering, Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Curtains, Drapes, Rugs, Accessories, Window Film

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
Depends on the manufacturer