Budget Blinds

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2012

1407 Foothill Blvd Ste 229

La Verne, CA 91750

Budget Blinds, an owner-operated company, proudly provides exceptional customer service at affordable prices. Because your time is valuable, appointments are scheduled at given times so you know when to expect service, not windows of time like most competitors. No travel fees. No subs.

05/17/2017

Patricia B.

They were prompt and professional and had a good selection. Mike was knowledgeable about his product. When I called to order, Mike's brother came because Mike had ankle surgery. I had to call about installation because they were about a week later than expected. Then, Mike's son had to install. I ended up dealing with three different people and I don't think that is the normal routine. Each was very good, so it wasn't a problem. But, I think my experience was a little more complicated due to the medical situation.

Description of Work
I needed pleated shades for all my windows. Ten windows, all top down, bottom up.

05/04/2016

Sedrick E.

01/29/2015

Kathryn S.

They were very helpful. I was trying to get the blinds replaced before company arrived and they came late to make sure it was done.

Description of Work
They replaced 3 bedroom blinds and 1 kitchen blind.

12/18/2014

Betsy M.

Description of Work
Mike came and helped me pick out window covering for my sliding glass door. I ended up deciding on vertical type blinds that are in panels. They are very attractive and modern looking. I am very happy with them. Mike was professional and came on time and blinds were ordered and came in about the time frame he gave me. I would use him again.

12/18/2014

John C.

11/17/2014

Lynn R.

Provider was very informative, punctual and professional. Results look good. He provided samples on first of two visits; I made my choice; he ordered and then installed the blinds when they arrived at his business. He also answered questions regarding the care of curtains but does not provide that option.

Description of Work
Removed old blinds covering sliding glass door and replaced with new option.

10/29/2014

DONALD E.

Description of Work
Installed wood blind and pleated shades.

10/21/2014

Lydia T.

They were great. They were very friendly & informative. They know their job! They were able to tell me things about the blinds and really took their time.

Description of Work
I had a sliding door with blinds in front of it. The provider adjusted my blinds, and I have also had another set of blinds changed.

05/07/2014

David B.

Description of Work
I ordered on line with a correct window size. It arrived 1 week later and the installation went perfect.

05/01/2014

Gregg H.

They completed the job on time. They did everything what they said they were gonna do. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We used Budget Blinds for window treatment services.

04/28/2014

Richard M.

Description of Work
Ten shutters, including two doors. On time, great price, came back for an adjustment without any difficulty or delay.

02/22/2014

Ruth L.

He did a a great job!

Description of Work
He put up blinds in my new home. My home has a lot of windows of different sizes. He worked with me and made sure I received the blinds that made me the most happiest.

08/19/2013

Louis G.

Initial visit for consultation and pricing was on time and although choices for window coverings was not large, we were able to choose a panel coverings w/wood valances for our two den sliding windows with window roman blinds and the wood balances for the the kitchen that complemented each other nicely. He worked with us on the pricing as we had two other quotes that were comparable to what we elected. The installation was done on time however he did have to take the den's wood valance to make a small adjustment on both sides. His work was done very nicely and we will definitely use him for other window covers in our home.

Description of Work
Budget blinds provided the window coverings in our den, kitchen and eating area.

08/30/2012

georgia M.

I didn’t like anything about the interaction I had with them because they didn’t get here on time when I called. When I asked them what brand of the blinds they were, they didn’t show me. They said that they shop around for what they can get for the least amount of money. When I asked them about their warranty they really couldn’t tell me anything so I did some research into the company and I found out that the warranty goes with the person who sells them to you because he’s a franchise. So I didn’t want to buy from them.

Description of Work
Budget Blinds gave me a quote for some wood blinds.

06/26/2012

Sara S.

The overall project was wonderful Mike came saw the problem, told us what to do and left. He was was professional.

Description of Work
I call the Budget Blinds and Mike came out to see our problem. He was so professional and just wonderful. He didn't charge anything for the call. He told us what to do and he was correct on all points. I would use this company if we were to ever replace our blinds.

07/05/2011

Judy M.

Yes, you have read it correctly $6700.00 for wooden shutters and install. I priced every place imaginable and they are the best in price and quality workmanship. Thank You Jim and Ohana for the wonderful/beautiful shutter's!!! Best of all, Jim will advise you on what is the best product to use in your home. This man and his wonderful company are the real deal, without ripping people off....very hard to find in this day and age!!!! If we move and need blinds or shutters, this is the company I would use without a doubt. Thank You Budget Blinds and Shutters, Judy and Ohana

Description of Work
I was quoted $13000.00 by Costco with an installation fee of $2600.00 added to the $13000.00 (btw, this was for a non wood product). With Budget Blinds and Shutters, I got wood shutters, awesome service and price of $6700.00, by the owner and every member of his staff. They are a God send and we also got a 10 yr. warranty with the price. $6700.00 for wood shutters and install. It took 8 hrs or less for install and instructions on the do's and don'ts.

Category window treatments

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    Depends on the manufacturer

Window Covering, Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Curtains, Drapes, Rugs, Accessories, Window Film