SAN DIEGO MASTER CRAFTSMEN

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

San Diego Master Craftsmen is a design/build general contracting company in the San Diego area specializing in large scale, high quality residential remodeling. We boast the best record in San Diego for accuracy in pricing and timing. We have a very unique and thorough approach to planning and development which enables us to offer the highest quality remodeling for any budget. We are purposefully a small company with very high standards. Customers deal directly with the president, Jon Hammer, from design to completion of their remodel, which ensures their satisfaction and quality customer service. Our CSLB type B license number is 869892. We offer discounts to Angie's List members on qualifying remodels. There is no charge for a visit and estimate....

SkilLevels Home Improvement

SkilLevels Home Improvement servicing: Drywall - Paint - Flooring - Demo - Electrical and more . Free estimates and consultation. Small company competing to beat Big wig prices. 10+ years in business, with a massive skill network to provide flexibility to your needs. Quality Work for a Quantity of Savings.

11/20/2019

They did a really good job, were on time, and were on budget. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/11/2019

This extensive renovation began with various "baseline" objectives prioritizing structural integrity for my hillside home (strapping down all the posts and beams, reframing the roof, adding structural reinforcement where necessary and where required by current code, etc.). In time, the scope also included expansion of floor space. Throughout the entire process, Jon Hammer of San Diego Master Craft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,architect,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

03/01/2019

This is my 2nd time utilizing John and his company (San Diego Master Craftsmen). The first time I contracted him was to build a massive deck in my back yard. The deck he built is nothing more than grand, magnificent, and glorious. It transformed my backyard from a yard to a sanctuary! So I didn't hesitate to hire him again for my downstairs remodel. The following are the reasons I would suggest yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downstairs remodel (Kitchen, hallway, and bathroom)

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/12/2017

This was a huge job and Jon Hammer and his company did an amazing job, always providing professionalism and quality work. I would recommend San Diego Mastercraftsmen to any residential or commercial project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete remodel of the interior of our facility. It was a very complicated remodel with many areas of need. From electrical, to the construction of walls, doors, window installs, ceiling beams, flooring, plumbing, etc.

CATEGORY contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

09/07/2017

We could not be happier with the end result! Our deck was structurally unsound and unsafe for children and pets. SDMC developed a plan to secure the structure that was ascetically pleasing, cost effective, and sound for the long term.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
San Diego Master Craftsmen successfully designed our family's back deck project and saw it through to the end with excellence. The level of professionalism demonstrated by their company built high trust and put us at ease. They obviously care personally about the quality of work and the people they serve. I recommend them wholeheartedly with no reservations whatsoever!

CATEGORY decks

complete custom home remodels, new home construction, design, architecture, large scale remodels, Interior and exterior

None