Procoat Painting

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

La Mesa, CA 91942

Procoat Painting is a dynamic, full service painting contractor serving all of San Diego and its coastal communities. We offer you a complete line of professional painting services. Our company consistently operates at the highest level of industry standards, striving to provide excellence and great value with every project. Whether it is a home for your family, an income property, or properties you manage, Procoat delivers over 36 years of expertise in Interior and Exterior Painting. We provide services and solutions to all your painting needs, big or small, and always guarantee our work, making sure you are satisfied with the end result .Procoat Painting of San Diego has qualified professional crews of painters. Specializing in Interior & Exterior residential repaints, Cabinet refinishing, finishing, Elastomeric coatings, Specialty Coatings. Procoat also provides a guaranty on all materials and craftsmanship....

09/06/2019

Robert K.

I finally did the job myself.

Description of Work
Indoor painting

03/09/2019

Carie A.

PROCOAT is amazing. Mike and his crew are reliable and professional. My house looks new again. Love it! Their work is Top Notch! I would recommend them to my family and friends! Thank you Mike!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

01/22/2019

Anne B.

From the beginning Mike was professional, personable, and dependable. The work was completed on time and looks great! He followed through with his commitments and kept to his deadline. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely use him again. If you want to hire a painting contractor who can be trusted to deliver excellent results he’s your man!

Description of Work
Painting for a new business

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure doing business with you!

07/06/2017

Susan J.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did outside painting.

06/18/2017

Kathy S.

Ace was awesome he was here everyday. Jerry & his crew were fantastic. The best quality work I've ever had. They power coated my 8K sq. ft. home, all the stucco planters that surrounds my 1/2 acre my home. 16 exterior lights & all the gates. I missed a gate & Jerry's coming back to paint it. You'll not go wrong with this company. Jerry found damage to my roof, he took @ 20 pictures of the damage. Had he not found it I would not know @ it untill it was too late. You get what you pay for & I got more than I ever expected. Respectful of me & my property, with no damage. I even got a call back from Jerry to see if I was ok & to make sure the job was to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
My 8K sq ft home painted, garage, all retaining stucco walls for planters that surround my half acre yard. + all exterior lamps & gates.

04/05/2017

L M.

We couldn't be happier with Mike and his crew. Everyone was top notch and did a great job. Mike is very responsive and answers questions quickly and the rest of his team were always on time and on site when promised. They took meticulous care of our property and left our almost 50 year old home looking brand new ! Really pleased.....

Description of Work
Fascia, eaves and patio cover painted.

07/26/2016

Jennifer T.

ProCoat was extremely professional, willing to go the extra mile, willing to think outside the box. Professional, on time, worked long hours as needed to finish the job. Thank you Mike and team!

Description of Work
We had them convert a basic white plain office into a variety of specialty rooms; they did brick paneling and tin wall covering for our studio room. They did magnetic and dry erase paint in an entire conference room all walls floor to ceiling. And they did a specialty paint job for our meditation room with rainbow stripe- they did an amazing job!

03/04/2015

Roscoe M.

Description of Work
They painted the outside of the house. This was the best job of any painting company I have ever used. The quality of the work was excellent.

05/18/2014

Amy H.

GREAT Good job, great clean up Complex house

Description of Work
paint exterior

11/22/2013

Pey R.

Their price was reasonable. There were some hiccups but they made sure that by the end, I'm happy with their work. They care about their customers.

Description of Work
I used Procoat Painting for exterior painting.

08/26/2013

Verna M.

I met Michael and Stephen of Procoat after having obtained three other painting estimates. I chose them to do the job because their estimate was not only less (slighlly) than the others, but I was mainly impressed by their genuine desire to do a superior job. They, of course, were interested in the house but also in the people who live here. They were attentive to the details the job presented. I liked the fact that the paint used is considered one of the best available and I had plenty of help and input with choosing colors. I am proud of the finished product. The house is neatly done and stands out in the neighborhood. .

Description of Work
Prepared and painted entire exterior of house.

07/02/2013

Amy H.

We had a very complex home renovation involving a carpenter, stucco, windows, driveway work and painting of decking around pool, bridge over pool, face of house, wood trimming around house (some exterior walls wood - not all were stucco) and a pool house. They were the most careful - covering pool before working on the scraping or painting - we didn't have to ask. Michael was great to work with - very patient with process; all of his staff were professional, nice people. Our home looks great and we plan to call them to check out the paint annually to do touch ups - to prevent termites from coming back so fast. The price is very good for the extensive and difficult work - some had to be done on scaffolding and very high ladders because of the way our house sits on the property with multiple roofs and peaks.

Description of Work
Paint our home

06/17/2013

Travis A.

They are very nice, very knowledgeable and very professional, but very expensive. Their price is a little high.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Procoat Painting for interior painting.

01/23/2013

Blaine N.

It all went as scheduled. He finished in a timely manner, and everything turned out beautiful. I felt comfortable with Mike and his crew in my home. All areas were as clean as it was before they got there. My wife and I are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Mike prime coated and painted interior walls, trim, and crown molding at our house. He painted exterior fascia and overhang. Very efficient, conscientious , great work ethic, very clean, and he masked and protected all areas involved. Would highly recommend to all.

09/15/2012

Curt G.

Absolute better than anticipated! The crew was fast, tidy and accurate.No residency paint anywhere. Great price. Very professional start to finish.

Description of Work
Painted all trim, exterior doors, gates.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you, it was a pleasure serving you!

The Painting Company, LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company, LLC on Angi
    Paint Rite

SureGuard Construction

As a licensed, bonded and insured company for almost 40 years, our professional team brings expertise and detail to every job to provide the best experience possible. Our family owned company was founded in California and has expanded to serve the Oregon and Washington areas in recent years. With Sure Guard, you’re not only purchasing a valuable partner, but an unmatched experience; we “roll out the red carpet” for our customers and treat every customer as a valued person and not a just a number as many other large companies would. We look at every project as an opportunity to innovate solutions before problems exist and bid every job with that in mind. Sure Guard was family founded and continues as a company focused on delivering the best value without compromising on innovative installation techniques and sustainable, high quality products. Every job we do comes backed with our “Sure Shield” warranty that allows our customers to have piece of mind that when we’re complete, it’s done the best way. Sure Guard is a member of the Better Business Bureau and HBA, as well as a dealer of Milgard windows and doors, and partner with James Hardie building products, Certainteed, GAF and Owens Corning roofing just to name a few.

03/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Interior and exterior painting, cabinet finishing, drywall patching, stucco, paint related repairs.