PowerHouse Green Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

5360 Jackson Dr # 210

La Mesa, CA 91942

PowerHouse Green Construction, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Performing all aspects of construction. There is nothing we can't do but, if we can't do it, we will refer you to someone who can. "Everything we do, we believe in changing the way you think about customer service". We

07/14/2017

Deborah H.

I would definitely recommend Powerhouse Green Construction! They were quick to respond and very helpful. Jack really listened, had great ideas, and gave what I felt was honest advice and personable service. He was very generous with his time and never made me feel rushed. Bonnie in the office was very kind and supportive as well. The remodel was to be done on my Mom's home and she had just passed away. Jack came up with a great plan and I gave them a deposit to get us on their schedule. Then my plans changed and I had to cancel the work. Even though they were under no obligation to return my non-refundable deposit, they did! I would certainly go back to them in the future if I need a contractor and would not hesitate to recommend them.

07/04/2017

Gary S.

Jack and Ernie and his crew did a really great job on my roof! Very professional and quick to respond! Also Bonnie at the office was always there to answer any questions we had about the project. I would definitely recommend them for any project you have at your home - they do it all! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Repair and Re-Shingle entire roof.

02/23/2017

danton O.

Amazing craftsmanship. Jack is the best contractor in the San deigo area period.

Description of Work
Condo remodel

Category remodeling

02/22/2017

danton O.

I just wanted to write a review about Powerhouse green construction in La Mesa California. My aunt passed away May of 2016. I inherited a two bedroom condo in the Mesa California. My aunt was old and never put a penny into the condo nothing worked right inside. I started to look for contractors in the San Diego area. After getting a few estimates and talking with a few contractors I felt the most comfortable with Bonnie and Jack from Powerhouse green construction. I told Jack that I would like to get this project done ASAP. Jack said he would jump right on it. He told me it would take 12 to 16 weeks to complete this project. Jack was really good at the design and ideas like taking walls down to make the room bigger. Bonnie handle off of administrative work collecting checks and scheduling start dates. The project manager Ernie is really talented with his hands. He's been doing construction work for over 30 years. I was really confused about picking tiles and colors and different bathroom vanities so Jack brought in Kelley Walla a designer. She really help me ease my mind into what colors to choose. Because I live in New Jersey we had to go back and forth with emails to get this project done. When I finally arrived in San Diego and I open the door to the apartment I was amazed how beautiful it was inside. Powerhouse green construction really knocked it out of the park. If anybody needs work done in the San Diego area I would definitely call Jack and Bonnie at Powerhouse green construction.regard danton

Description of Work
A complete apartment remodel.

03/16/2016

Samantha Z.

Description of Work
Repairs after flooding: Powerwashed and re-stuccoed entire house, added weep screed, repoured concrete walkways, installed a french drain, dry-walled and re-textured walls. | |My house flooded during hte recent rains. I called a local restoration company to do the dry-out and hopefully repair the leak where the water was entering my house. After an extremely frustrating interaction, we parted ways with my house still a wreck. I called Powerhouse Green Construction, and from the start, Bonnie was was responsive and helpful. Jack came over shortly after to take a look, gave me his opinion on what I was dealing with and possible solutions. Bottom line: my house needed quite a few repairs. The crew started work the following week, and I was amazed at how fast and clean they were while they worked. I even had someone ask me if it would be OK if they came over on Sunday to work! The work was very high quality, and extensive. Throughout the process, Jack and Bonnie have been incredibly responsive and easy to deal with. Though they may not be the cheapest company out there, I feel like I got my money's worth. Jack gave me advice on what he thought was necessary and what could wait. | |I would gladly hire Powerhouse Green Construction again and recommend them to anyone looking for a good contractor.

Category concrete repair, drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, drain pipe

03/07/2014

Devonay O.

From the first contact, Jack was very responsive to all my concerns. When new issues developed over the course of the project, he was quick to offer affordable solutions or included it at cost. When I altered designs, he was very accommodating and offered sound advice. All the employees were very professional, and went out of their way to cause the least amount of disturbance during the project. As the owner, Jack demonstrated a sincere interest in my satisfaction, including a personal touch at the final walk through. I will not hesitate to contact them again for more renovations in the future.

Description of Work
Installed stacked stone columns and covered the lower portion of the wall on the front of the house, painted/tex coated the stucco, painted the trim, and replaced windows.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    SureGuard Construction

As a licensed, bonded and insured company for almost 40 years, our professional team brings expertise and detail to every job to provide the best experience possible. Our family owned company was founded in California and has expanded to serve the Oregon and Washington areas in recent years. With Sure Guard, you’re not only purchasing a valuable partner, but an unmatched experience; we “roll out the red carpet” for our customers and treat every customer as a valued person and not a just a number as many other large companies would. We look at every project as an opportunity to innovate solutions before problems exist and bid every job with that in mind. Sure Guard was family founded and continues as a company focused on delivering the best value without compromising on innovative installation techniques and sustainable, high quality products. Every job we do comes backed with our “Sure Shield” warranty that allows our customers to have piece of mind that when we’re complete, it’s done the best way. Sure Guard is a member of the Better Business Bureau and HBA, as well as a dealer of Milgard windows and doors, and partner with James Hardie building products, Certainteed, GAF and Owens Corning roofing just to name a few.

Paint Rite

Award 2022

General Contractor
    CA State License Board
    11/30/2016

Construction, New Windows, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Flooring Restoration, Roofing