Green Frog House Cleaning

Awards & Badges

8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

7918 El Cajon Blvd # N-354

La Mesa, CA 91942

Cleaning With a Conscience. Done right the first time guaranteed! From the first time we clean your home you will notice that our Technicians and Products operate at a very high quality standard. Each Technician that makes it though our rigorous screening process is hired based on several core qualities. Then each Technician is trained in our intensive house cleaning service and maintenance education program. Well trained employees, not independent contractors and the best products available. Perfect quality, guaranteed....

4.4

house cleaning (185)window cleaning (8)blind cleaning (7)home staging (1)

02/19/2021

Briana was very thorough and the areas she cleaned exceed expectations. I'm looking forward to finishing the deep cleaning and moving forward to maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a biweekly agreement for housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

Thank you so much for sharing the great feedback! We are very happy to know you enjoyed your cleaning and look forward to continue to help with your future cleanings :)

10/13/2020

Anna was very pleasant and went about her work very professionally while at the same time being willing to talk to me. I have never had such a clean apartment. Green Frog House Cleaning is first rate. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a clean house, work with excellent office staff and pleasant house cleaners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thank you soo much for this great feedback! We are very happy to know you enjoyed your cleaning and look forward to continue to help with your future cleanings :)

07/16/2020

Especially in these difficult times when we are spending much time indoors, it is comforting to know that our homes are clean. Green Frog gives me that peace of mind. Last month Natalie and Monica came on time, got right to work, followed my directions and, after 1 1/2 hours, left me feeling that I had a clean and safe home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you! We are happy to know that you are a happy client. We look forward to keep providing the best service for you :)

02/16/2020

Never used a cleaning service before, but Belen and Fabiole were fantastic. I can't recommend them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for the feed back! We really look forward to seeing you on your next cleaning :)

02/02/2020

Greenfrog does a fantastic job. The technician, Ana, is fast efficient and very trustworthy. I really like having a beautifully clean home when I get home from work. They use environmentally friendly products too. I’m very happy with Greenfrog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

Thank you for sharing this really nice review! It makes us happy to know that you are happy. We will definitely keep providing the best service we can to make our clients happy.

01/28/2020

I used to be very happy with Green Frog when I first began using them back in May 2018. Over the past 6+ months things have changed. I have had many customer service issues. When I was first obtaining quotes for cleaning services, Green Frog offered a bundle package for three cleanings which provided a discount instead of purchasing them individually. One day out of the blue I was told I owed more...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

12/03/2019

Pretty consistent work,!didn't smell as good as usual but it was clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

10/11/2019

Initially great. Then service started declining. They are always very nice and apologetic, but we keep having issues. We lost our regular technician which we were extremely pleased with. They have been sending us bad technicians since. One was wiping down sinks without scrubbing them, didn’t clean the toilets and I specifically said do not send her again...a month later they are attempting to send...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning every 2 weeks. Just common areas no bedrooms or family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us to grow and improve. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service and would love to have the opportunity to make this right for you. Again thank you so much expressing your concerns to us.

08/14/2019

Outstanding job again. 3rd time I've used Green Frog. Edna, Balen and Tillie went above and beyond. Thorough and very professional. I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for recommending us. We love to help and look forward to clean your home again :)

08/06/2019

Chad did an excellent job. He was very efficient; quality work. There is a standard hourly rate, which is prorated based on the length of time to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screens cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience :)

House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Move Out Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, & House Staging Cleaning.

NA