Green Frog House Cleaning

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

7918 El Cajon Blvd # N-354

La Mesa, CA 91942

Cleaning With a Conscience. Done right the first time guaranteed! From the first time we clean your home you will notice that our Technicians and Products operate at a very high quality standard. Each Technician that makes it though our rigorous screening process is hired based on several core qualities. Then each Technician is trained in our intensive house cleaning service and maintenance education program. Well trained employees, not independent contractors and the best products available. Perfect quality, guaranteed....

4.4

house cleaning (187)window cleaning (8)blind cleaning (7)home staging (1)

02/10/2022

Corinna J.

They did a great job! Punctual, professional, and used safety measures for covid. My mom's house has never been so clean and shiny. Smells fresh likes a citrus orchard. Future dates have been scheduled. My mom is very happy with Green Frog.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Review for Green Frog House Cleaning - 7918 El Cajon Blvd, La Mesa, CA - 39625480

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this great review, we appreciate it! :D

06/14/2021

Heather L.

I use Green Frog regularly and I am always satisfied with the cleaning service overall. The Customer Service team is professional, quick to respond and always puts the customers concerns/needs first. I would recommend Green Frog for your home cleaning.

Description of Work
Home (Interior) Cleaning Service

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

02/19/2021

Michele W.

Briana was very thorough and the areas she cleaned exceed expectations. I'm looking forward to finishing the deep cleaning and moving forward to maintenance.

Description of Work
We have a biweekly agreement for housecleaning.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you so much for sharing the great feedback! We are very happy to know you enjoyed your cleaning and look forward to continue to help with your future cleanings :)

10/13/2020

Judith G.

Anna was very pleasant and went about her work very professionally while at the same time being willing to talk to me. I have never had such a clean apartment. Green Frog House Cleaning is first rate. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a clean house, work with excellent office staff and pleasant house cleaners.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you soo much for this great feedback! We are very happy to know you enjoyed your cleaning and look forward to continue to help with your future cleanings :)

07/16/2020

Steven B.

Especially in these difficult times when we are spending much time indoors, it is comforting to know that our homes are clean. Green Frog gives me that peace of mind. Last month Natalie and Monica came on time, got right to work, followed my directions and, after 1 1/2 hours, left me feeling that I had a clean and safe home.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thank you! We are happy to know that you are a happy client. We look forward to keep providing the best service for you :)

02/16/2020

Greg W.

Never used a cleaning service before, but Belen and Fabiole were fantastic. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for the feed back! We really look forward to seeing you on your next cleaning :)

02/02/2020

Dana B.

Greenfrog does a fantastic job. The technician, Ana, is fast efficient and very trustworthy. I really like having a beautifully clean home when I get home from work. They use environmentally friendly products too. I’m very happy with Greenfrog.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Thank you for sharing this really nice review! It makes us happy to know that you are happy. We will definitely keep providing the best service we can to make our clients happy.

01/28/2020

Sharon H.

I used to be very happy with Green Frog when I first began using them back in May 2018. Over the past 6+ months things have changed. I have had many customer service issues. When I was first obtaining quotes for cleaning services, Green Frog offered a bundle package for three cleanings which provided a discount instead of purchasing them individually. One day out of the blue I was told I owed more money and they did not offer the bundle package anymore. After I spoke with someone stating that this was one of the reasons I went with Green Frog over other companies, they assured me that I could indeed receive the bundle discount and that they had fixed everything up on my account. A few months later, I am told again I can no longer bundle cleanings for a discount. This time when I complained, they said they cannot offer bundles but that I could get a $25 discount for leaving them a review on various websites. I continued using the company despite my disappointment on having to pay more because I felt it would be a hassle to start all over again with finding someone to clean my home. But then today I had another negative surprise. My latest invoice was $30 more than usual. I assumed it was an error, but when I contacted them, they said I owed more because it took a longer amount of time. I am so perplexed that they can change the amount without prior notification. My house is the same size it has always been, the technician did the same things they have always done. I am very frustrated. On top of the billing yo-yo, my appointments have been changed or the technician has been replaced on many occasions. I specifically asked them to notify me in advance if they were going to change who the technician would be who was cleaning my home. On four different occasions as total stranger showed up at my door with no advance notice. I have contacted customer service over and over again with these concerns, both about the appointment itself and the billing. My patience is gone and I am left very frustrated.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

12/03/2019

Marie-Pierre B.

Pretty consistent work,!didn't smell as good as usual but it was clean!

Description of Work
Maintenance cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

10/11/2019

Isela C.

Initially great. Then service started declining. They are always very nice and apologetic, but we keep having issues. We lost our regular technician which we were extremely pleased with. They have been sending us bad technicians since. One was wiping down sinks without scrubbing them, didn’t clean the toilets and I specifically said do not send her again...a month later they are attempting to send her back. The last girl was over an hour late so I sent her away. We make appointments around our hectic schedules for a reason. 5, 10, even 15 mins late I can understand but an hour? Especially when they are attempting to keep us as their clients. Our home is on a twice a month rotation. If you are planning to do a one time cleaning and there is a coupon available they would be good. However for repeat business be prepared for a slow but steady decline in services. We ended up terminating our relationship with this company too many issues. Would not recommend after all.

Description of Work
Housecleaning every 2 weeks. Just common areas no bedrooms or family room.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us to grow and improve. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service and would love to have the opportunity to make this right for you. Again thank you so much expressing your concerns to us.

08/14/2019

John M.

Outstanding job again. 3rd time I've used Green Frog. Edna, Balen and Tillie went above and beyond. Thorough and very professional. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Residential General House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for recommending us. We love to help and look forward to clean your home again :)

08/06/2019

Robert L.

Chad did an excellent job. He was very efficient; quality work. There is a standard hourly rate, which is prorated based on the length of time to complete the job.

Description of Work
Window and screens cleaned

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience :)

08/05/2019

Mark C.

Place looks like new. Clean and tidy

Description of Work
Anette did a great job cleaning my apartment. Very hard working person she worked to get the place back in shape.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank you for your reviewing us. We love to help!

07/06/2019

Mark C.

Katie from Greenfrog is a very polite, very hardworking person. Importantly she is always on time and immediately gets to work and works solidly. I like too the products are eco friendly. I recommend Greenfrog for a good pro clean.

Description of Work
My twice monthly cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Thank you for your review and for recommending us!

06/23/2019

Thomas H.

Green Frog has always been our go to service when seeking professional cleaning. The level of customer service from start to finish exceeded our expectations. After getting the initial clean on our first time and seeing the great results we knew Green Frog would be the service of choice for any future needs!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to continue to help in the future :)

06/11/2019

Kelley M.

she was on time and very friendly And punctual and she has a great attitude..and we already booked a second with her and every time we get a cleaning we only want ashley

Description of Work
dusting and bathrooms and window seals

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are very happy to hear great feedback :)

05/24/2019

Charles O.

Nicole and Sophia were real treasures. They arrived on time an d worked continuously all the time they were here. We’re looking forward to having them come on a regular basis.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your review! Our technicians work very hard to provide you great service.

05/13/2019

Leticia O.

Great non-toxic house cleaners. Great customer service, love how flexible the technicians are to address all my home cleaning needs. Lysia and Demetric are wonderful! Love their work ethics and attitude in general, they are very detailed oriented and always leave my house spotless.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us feedback. We love to help and will definitely continue to work on providing you great services.

05/08/2019

Kimberly D.

Gwen was great. She was on time, cleaned everything I requested and hustled to get it all done in the time frame I booked! Would highly recommend her!

Description of Work
Basic house cleannng

Work Completed On 05/05/2019

Thank you for Recommending us! Our technicians work very hard and we look forward to continue to provide excellent services in any future cleanings.

04/05/2019

George T.

I found Green Frog Cleaning on Angie's List and made an appointment. Kelli and Ana arrived on time, and worked diligently for three hours straight cleaning my 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo. After they were done, the place looked great, and they made sure I was satisfied with the cleaning. I was so impressed that now I have regularly scheduled cleaning with them. Thank you to Green Frog and Kelli and Ana!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we love to hear great feedback and look forward to continue to provide excellent services in future cleanings.

02/17/2019

kathleen M.

Jessi and Belen are terrific cleaners & they do a great job in our condo! Jessi watches out for deep cleaning that needs to be done, like scrubbing the shower tiles & the kitchen sink. Belen does a fantastic job in our kitchen. They are efficient yet thorough. They make a great team!

Description of Work
Cleaning 1600 sq ft condo every 3 weeks

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful experience! We look forward to providing the best service yet! :)

02/11/2019

Mark C.

I was impressed by the hardworking Maria. She came and in a couple of hours had given my place a deep clean. I recommend her to anyone looking to get a professional cleaning service

Description of Work
Maria the technician is super professional and makes my home like new.

Work Completed On 02/09/2019