A-Team Residential Remodeling

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

9965 Pandora Dr

La Mesa, CA 91941

A-Team Residential Remodeling is family-owned and operated right here in San Diego, CA. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. We have over 28 years of experience in home remodeling, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, carpentry, cabinetry, molding replacement, painting, drywall repair, termite repair, concrete, door and window replacement, plumbing, electrical, fences, decks and framing....

home remodeling (103)electrician (35)interior painting (33)drywall (24)plumbers (23)lighting (23)window replacement (20)tile installation (20)flooring (15)door installation (13)countertop installation (12)woodworking (9)

02/09/2021

Jeff and his team were absolutely amazing. Always on time, never left a mess behind after a day of work, and so professional. With the pandemic going on, I was weary of letting others in my home. However, Jeff and his workers were extremely cautious and always wore a mask. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you again for all the work, it was greatly appreciated! Jeff

07/16/2020

Great! Many contractors won't touch a botched job from a prior contractor. However, my neighbor just finished a whole-house remodel with Jeff and recommend that I call him. When I called Jeff and explained the situation, he agreed to come out and take a look. He opened the stucco around the sliding door and realized that the prior contractor had not only installed the incorrect door but had damage...

Description of Work
Repair of a sliding door that was incorrectly installed by a previous contractor.

Category drywall,home builders,stucco,doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Thanks so much for the work, I'm so glad we were able to remedy this job for you and do it right. Hope to work with you in the future! Jeff

07/16/2020

Full house and backyard remodel minus the kitchen

Description of Work
I felt compelled to write a follow up review because, as a customer, I would have liked to hear about how the build held up after the remodel. It’s been a year and a half since A-Team did an extensive remodel on my home and backyard and it looks just as good as Jeff and his team left it. In my previous review, I raved about the quality of the workmanship and now I can attest to the fact that the work done is solid. The beating it has taken from 3 dogs, 2 children and all of their friends has been no match to the thoughtful design and quality of work performed. My family can’t thank Jeff and his team enough for the home they’ve customized specifically for us.

Category closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for the follow up review! So glad that everything is still looking good! Talk soon. Jeff

07/14/2020

It was great. They did such a wonderful job. It is obvious that the team that did our patio have worked together for a while. It went like clckwork. And it came out beautiful. We are very happy.

Description of Work
Patio Cement pour

Category concrete repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

07/14/2020

A-Team Residential Remodeling recently completed our 8 month major home renovation including all three bathrooms, the kitchen, new LED lighting and electrical throughout, a new entertainment center, installation of all new duo-pane windows (54 of them), complimented by the final step, a superb exterior paint job. Most of the work was done by the exemplary A-Team RR workers, headed by Jeff Raleigh....

Description of Work
Home remodel (extensive)

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thanks so much Dr. D, I'm so glad we worked together and happy that your enjoying all the work. Talk soon! Jeff

07/03/2020

We were 100% satisfied with the work done and very impressed with the workers. They were polite, friendly and professional. We highly the A Team.

Description of Work
We had our bathtub taken out and a new porcelain shower put in, new porcelain floor, new counter top and sinks, new fan/heater, lights - added light in shower, and new toilet.

Category garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/19/2020

Jeff and his crew arrived as promised. They took out the old door and installed the new custom made door in about 2 hours. Very impressive. He even did some extra concrete work that he didn't charge for. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a home remodel.

Description of Work
Replaced an old kitchen door that was rotted

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the work and hope to see you you in the future. Jeff

04/10/2020

Outstanding work, fair price! Jeff was very easy to work with and his strong, hands-on construction experience brought confidence to every step of the project, starting with the initial estimates and planning. Other contractors sent suits to do the estimates and I doubt that they even new what a level was. Angel is a true craftsmen/artist and Johnny was a pleasure to work with. Call Jeff and his A...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thanks for the kind words and for all the work. We appreciate it. You and your wife were great to work with. Hope to see you soon. Jeff

04/25/2019

My wife and I agree that Jeff and Johnny did an absolutely professional job! Highest quality work done in a very timely manner. Friendly, top-notch contractor that we plan to use again for our kitchen remodeling job. Very happy, Bob DeLaMartre

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category countertops,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Thanks guy's for the work. We really appreciate the kind review! Jeff

02/07/2019

We cannot say enough positive things about Jeff and his team: Angel, Hector, Mike, Johnny. Their quality of work throughout the house and backyard is simply the best. They worked as if our home was their own, so everything had to be perfect which was a higher standard then mine which was contrived by all of the home improvement shows on TV (they only show the good ones). Jeff really has great idea...

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Oasis, Master Closet, Barn door installation, Hallway Bathroom, Bedroom custom work, Downstairs Bathroom with feature wall, Reface Fireplace, Interior Painting entire house, Demo existing and rebuild new Backyard Patio Cover with multiple ceiling fans, demo existing and rebuild new BBQ Island design, existing Palapa remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Thanks guys for all the work! We all appreciated your families hospitality and all the work we performed. Talk soon. Jeff

Room additions, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, flooring, carpentry, plumbing, door & window replacement, fencing, deck repair & building, painting, drywall, electrical, concrete, & all home remodeling.

Landscaping.