Precision Home Design & Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2017

4225 Executive Sq Ste 600

La Jolla, CA 92037

We are a San Diego local company that was founded on the principles of being truthful and devoted to our customers, as well as upholding positive attitude. We strongly believe in the philosophy of doing business positively. From minor renovation to creating a new custom home, we build not just a house, but relationship that last beyond project completion. We deliver utmost professionalism and expertise in design, engineering, and building by continuously monitoring the remodeling progress and providing high quality construction services on time and within budget. We believe that small details matter the most. This is why we thoroughly deliver impeccable finishes. Additionally, Precision Home Design & Remodeling values and promotes technologies that focus on conserve energy resources. There are many ways to make your home energy efficient. Let our professional team show you the way to an easier, better life for you and for the planet. Your home remodeling project starts here, call us now and claim your free consultation with one of our experts....

11/27/2019

joe C.

Renen is the best! This is our first renovation and my wife and I are very happy with the end result. Although we've encountered issues along the way, there is nothing that Renen did not fix for us. He is easy to work with.

Description of Work
Almost the entire house

Category remodeling

08/21/2019

Elizabeth T.

I am not a " review person" so believe me when I say that Renen and his team at Precision Home Design are the best there is! He rescued me from a bad contractor and created a beautiful new bathroom for me. He is honest, accountable, and a pleasure to work with. He personally communicated with me every step of the way. My project was completed on time with no surprises or cost overruns. Once he took over, I relaxed with the assurance I was getting the highest quality work. I love my remodel and I LOVE Precision Home Design!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

02/07/2019

Thomas L.

My wife and I are thrilled to have selected Precision Home Design and Remodeling for our home renovation project. Renen Nachshon guided us through the entire process from initial design to selection of materials, scheduling, permits and management of many many details. His team of craftsmen, specialists, and construction professionals are truly amazing. He kept us informed throughout the process, accommodated our special requests, and helped us make the right decisions along the way. We could not be more pleased with the results and can’t wait to show off our new home to friends and family.

Description of Work
Complete home remodeling

Category insulation,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,architect,home remodeling,sunrooms

11/29/2018

scott E.

We have just had our bathroom remodeled by Precision Home Design and Remodeling. They did an excellent job. Our bathroom went from a old dingy everyday bathroom, to a bathroom that we are almost afraid to use because it looks so good. If we expressed a concern about something, it was promptly and courteously addressed. The workers are very polite and always show up on time. At the end of the day, they clean up their work station. If we have any more projects, we will not think twice about calling Precision Home Design and Remodeling.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

05/03/2018

Carol L.

My kitchen was wonderful. All the workers were would recommend the professional and cleaned up after every part of the job.I would recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

03/13/2018

Amanda N.

Renen Nachshon was very professional and had great communication with us during the entire complicated project. I would absolutely recommend him and I will use him again in the future!

Description of Work
Extensive reconstruction on our home plus a new roof and a bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,roofing,garage builders

12/05/2017

Diane G.

It went well. There were some changes in my decisions in how I was going to go. I appreciated the patience with this. There was very good follow up with issues to ensure my satisfaction. Still experiencing good customer service with concerns that come periodically come up. Thank uou...

Description of Work
Refacing my fireplace ...then installing HVAC.

Category remodeling,outdoor kitchens

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We’re here if you need any help.

11/19/2017

Sarah T.

Renen gave me a timeline of two months for completion of all the work I had requested. He delivered as promised in a timely manner even though I had added extra requests to the project. Renen and his crew are efficient, courteous and professional. The kitchen and all the flooring with the open concept as I had only imagined, became a reality in excellent time. I’m so happy that I chose Renen because he listened to my requests and concerns. I felt very respected throughout the whole process

Description of Work
I needed a new kitchen with travertine flooring as well as wood flooring for the whole downstairs with a wall removed, a powder room, electrical upgrades, windows, heating, a tankless unit, drywall, paint and floorboards

Category hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], it was great serving you! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

11/16/2017

Christine C.

One of my best decisions was to go with Renen and Precision Home Design and Remolding for a partial remodel of my master bathroom. What I needed was a new floor and a bigger safer shower and that is precisely what I got. I'm thrilled with how beautiful my floor came out, even going so far a using the tiles to create the baseboards. My shower is not only beautiful it is safe.

Description of Work
Shower remodel and new flooring

Category remodeling,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time and sharing your positive feedback! Happy holidays

11/15/2017

Tali R.

Wonderful, better than expected! Thank you precision for transforming my home! I had a lot of contractors coming for an estimate but no one made such a positive impression like Rennen. My every question and concern were answerd and I couldn't be happier with the result! My home turned out to be much more then I expected. And it's all thanks to precision for making it to be as perfect as it is.

Description of Work
Full home remodel

Category hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling

We’re happy we could help, thank you so much for your business!

Integrity Pavers and Turf

Integrity Pavers & Turf has over 11 years of hands on experience as a landscaping contractor. Integrity Pavers & Turf projects involve hardscape, landscape, masonry, artificial turf and all your other landscaping desires. Integrity Pavers and Turf takes pride in all the projects they work on, making sure every detail does not go unnoticed and provides you with an affordable, quality outdoor installation.

HomeTurf

HomeTurf is an artificial turf installation company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We pride ourselves on our impeccable lawns and our dedication to a positive customer experience throughout our sales and construction process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our sales representatives and support personnel are extremely courteous and professional. We want to work to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations.

Offers by HomeTurf	 on Angi
    Sporturf International

Welcome to Sporturf International. We offer a complete range of high-caliber synthetic turf, but who we are extends far beyond our products. We supply premium materials and use our extensive installation experience to do your project right from the ground up. Whatever your vision, we have the ability to take it from concept to reality. Our broad knowledge of design and extensive experience ensure that your project will be a success, and our commitment to exceptional service guarantees a great experience from start to finish.

Check, Financing

Energy Efficient Solutions, Kitchen, Bathroom, Blueprints & Engineering, Complete Home Remodeling, Additions, & Outdoor Living.

Handyman Services.