Alpine Building and Construction

With Angi since May 2013

Tired of Dealing with contractors who don’t show up on time, leave their garbage everywhere, and come in over-priced? Alpine Building Construction is a team of true professional craftsmen. We are clean cut, courteous, speak English, show up on time, and (usually) beat your budget. Unparalleled attention to detail, easy to work with, and will exceed your expectations. ** CALL or TEXT to schedule your free estimate (no emails please) 831.246.1221, and we will get back to you ASAP**...

R.P.S. Plumbing other known as Ribbs Premier Services was started by a fourth generation plumber David Ribbs. David is part of the Ribbs family which has been plumbing in the Silicon Valley since 1927. R.P.S. was started to provide a new high quality plumbing company that Silicon Valley has been missing, and one that wasn't at an outrageous cost to our clients! Quality is the number one concern for this business; from the shiny new trucks to the floor savers on our technicians, feet this is plumbing at its finest! RPS believes there is no other outfit in the valley that can charge the same amount and provide the same quality!! Of course other outfits are cheaper, but you get what you pay for with R.P.S. Plumbing!!!

Alexander Company is a family owned door and window business that has been proudly serving the San Francisco Bay Area for over fourty years. Alexander Co. has a wide selection of replacement windows and doors from the leading manufacturers, all at competitive prices.

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

02/26/2015

It went very well. I had him install a new bathroom vanity. I also had some plumbing work that needed done, so we had a plumber out for this.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $299 for a general contractor for a day.

Category home remodeling

12/18/2014

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters

01/02/2014

Dan set up an initial visit and reviewed the project with us. Our projects was very labor intensive and required a complete overhaul of the bathroom from the support beams and sub floor to the sheet rock, taping, tile, shower installation, painting, framing of windows, and crown molding. Dan was very patient and took time explaining all the steps to complete the bathroom. He purchased the sheet ro...

Description of Work
Dan is one of the best we have ever worked with. He is always responsive when we call. I have hired him to continue to work on our home for other projects. He has just finished working on our bathroom. He hung the sheet rock, framed the windows, put up the crown molding, set and leveled the shower basin. Then he coordinated his crew to do the taping, painting and lay the granite. His work is stellar and I am so glad we have Dan for all of our construction needs.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

05/30/2013

I know him professionally, as I am a tax accountant and I do prepare income tax returns for him. I have also my own six properties that I rent out. From time to time I need to have contractors, repairpersons and I pay a very fair wage and I do expect performance. In his case, I entered into several contracts with him and he has performed very well. He is very knowledgeable. He came in, took care o...

Description of Work
I had Alpine Building and Construction come in and do some demolition before we began to get the plans completed of renovation of a rental property.

Category remodeling

General Contracting, EXPERT Remodeling, additions, decks, installations, specialized wood crafting.