Alpine Building and Construction

With Angi since May 2013

P.O. Box 660

LA HONDA, CA 94020

Tired of Dealing with contractors who don’t show up on time, leave their garbage everywhere, and come in over-priced? Alpine Building Construction is a team of true professional craftsmen. We are clean cut, courteous, speak English, show up on time, and (usually) beat your budget. Unparalleled

02/26/2015

diane A.

It went very well. I had him install a new bathroom vanity. I also had some plumbing work that needed done, so we had a plumber out for this.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $299 for a general contractor for a day.

Category home remodeling

12/18/2014

Sam W.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

01/02/2014

Clarise L.

Dan set up an initial visit and reviewed the project with us. Our projects was very labor intensive and required a complete overhaul of the bathroom from the support beams and sub floor to the sheet rock, taping, tile, shower installation, painting, framing of windows, and crown molding. Dan was very patient and took time explaining all the steps to complete the bathroom. He purchased the sheet rock and put it up for us--we paid him for the materials as he purchased them. Then he arranged to have his crew do the taping and painting. All of their work is stellar. He arranged to have the tile professionals come in after the floor was prepared for tiling. He set us up with the best people--we would not have been able to locate such a talented group of people without him. He is truly professional and very reasonable in his prices. We are continuing to use him for all of our projects.

Description of Work
Dan is one of the best we have ever worked with. He is always responsive when we call. I have hired him to continue to work on our home for other projects. He has just finished working on our bathroom. He hung the sheet rock, framed the windows, put up the crown molding, set and leveled the shower basin. Then he coordinated his crew to do the taping, painting and lay the granite. His work is stellar and I am so glad we have Dan for all of our construction needs.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

05/30/2013

VINCENT S.

I know him professionally, as I am a tax accountant and I do prepare income tax returns for him. I have also my own six properties that I rent out. From time to time I need to have contractors, repairpersons and I pay a very fair wage and I do expect performance. In his case, I entered into several contracts with him and he has performed very well. He is very knowledgeable. He came in, took care of the relationship with the inspector, because we had to have an inspection and he pointed out to me the things that needed to be done that were part of the local ordinance and we comply with the local ordinance. He was very reasonable the way he charged for his services. He brought in subcontractors, a carpenter and plumber and they worked very efficiently and without a contract he did go by the hour. He was very reasonable. He works very well with other people, like the drafting person and the city inspector. He also gives you a good description of the work that is going to be done before it is done, so that you can approve of what is being done. He does not do structural engineering. He does shop around for a good price on materials and he lets you know who has the best prices. He is very responsive.

Description of Work
I had Alpine Building and Construction come in and do some demolition before we began to get the plans completed of renovation of a rental property.

Category remodeling

ABDRYWALL

Drywall and Taping service and insulation. Free estimates.

Award 2022
    CertaPro Painters of Silicon Valley - Palo Alto

We're your locally owned and operated, full-service painting contractors. Residential or commercial, interior or exterior - we're committed to providing the highest quality work, best value and most professional painting services in Santa Clara County. Here's what you can expect when you contact us about your painting project: - a detailed, fixed-price written proposal - highly professional production manager & painting crews - organized, uncluttered work areas - regular progress updates - high quality work and lasting results We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality of our work. We will show up on time, leave the work area clean and tidy every day and keep you informed on our progress. Our goal is to provide you with a trouble free painting experience and lasting results. Serving Palo Alto, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Los Altos, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Los Altos Hills and surrounding areas. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. EPA lead-safe certified. BBB Accredited.

Milne's Painting of Gilroy

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

Award 2022

General Contracting, EXPERT Remodeling, additions, decks, installations, specialized wood crafting.