FIBER-COAT DECK CO

• Trade License Authority
  • California

1635 W Lambert Rd Apt. B

La Habra, CA 90631

We have been family owned and operated since 1977. We take great pride in our work and we make sure every job is done right the first time. We offer competitive pricing and quality work on time! Please contact us for a FREE Quote Today! We specialize in Decks and Porches • Stairs • Entry ways • Walkways • Garage Floors• Sun Decks • Balcony • & Much More!...

Resposiveness

epoxy flooring (20)decks & porches (19)deck cleaning (15)concrete repair (2)stamped concrete (1)marble & granite (1)hardwood floors (1)flooring (1)concrete driveways (1)

06/11/2020

They do not service my area 92584

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete painting

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Hello, We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are not sure why we popped up in your service area, but we have spoken with Angie's List to correct this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Again, we apologize for any frustration and inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you. Best, Fiber-Coat Deck Co.

01/27/2020

repair small deck balcony

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My leaky deck was in need of repair since it was causing leaking into the interior floor below causing drywall and ceiling damage. I needed someone on it quick and Fiber-coat Decking Co was available at the time I needed Dave was responsive and easy to get ahold of throughout the estimating process. He was punctual on the starting day of repair to the completion. He did a clean job removing the old material, installing each layer and grading the surface so the water would drain away from the building. He did advise that due to not having a full inch build up to my sliding door, there may be a small puddle, but I was okay with it and had him proceed. The work was done as expected. He cleaned up well after the whole repair work was completed. I would hire again in the future.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

12/17/2016

David did such a great job! My deck looks absolutely beautiful thanks to him. He replaced the dry rot and put on a beautiful finish coat. He also fixed my leaks! I am just thrilled with him and his company. He was on time and very professional. I will contact him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my deck repaired due to leaking and soft spots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

12/14/2016

David did a great job and finished in a timely manner. His workmanship is great. He is very professional and takes pride in his work. I recommend everyone use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your needs again in the future!

12/09/2016

I got my floor repaired and refinished and I’m happy with the results. Great price within my budget compared to other companies that do the same type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and refinish

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2016

12/07/2016

Chris did great job and of all the jobs I've done since the late 90's I've only had to call him back two times which he responded to within a day or two.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a general contractor and have subcontracted Chris of Fiber Coat Deck Co. since the late 90's on numerous balcony repair jobs I've been hired to maintain/repair due to dry rot all with a high success rate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2016

12/06/2016

Smooth, quick and easy. Made a call and next thing you know a week later the process was starting. Just in time for friends and family coming over on Christmas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently needed new flooring to make our balcony more aesthetically pleasing after our pets had their fun. Not only did it give my balcony a whole new look it made it come alive again. So glad we decided to get this done.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

12/04/2016

The work and professionalism that this company represented was 100% A plus. The whole job was $3,000 and it was well worth it. They did such a phenomenal job! I am so pleased and would highly recommend Fiber Coat Deck Co. to anyone who is looking for waterproofing their deck(s).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had to have waterproofing done to the deck of my house. I found this company and they reviewed my deck and gave me a price on what the cost would be and how long it would take.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2016

11/17/2016

I had not done the deck in almost 10 yrs, along with my garage flooring, so they were a bit of a mess. David was the most reasonably priced and the only local person in OC who does the epoxy and waterproofing. Everyone else was from LA or San Diego and wanted to charge way too much because of the drive they where making. The work David did was beautiful! He was on time, friendly, reliable, and com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My deck had dry-rot and the coating was coming completely off. I also needed my garage floor done due to cracking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

Photo for FIBER-COAT DECK CO - 1635 W Lambert Rd, La Habra, CA - 34002625

09/24/2016

It went really well my garage is now complete and it was well within my budget. I am a happy customer and i look forward to any future jobs that i might have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage floor was horrible and I needed to refinish it. I wasn't sure where i should start so I needed some guidance I was calling a few places but none of the companies seemed to have the answers Until I called David from Fiber Coat. He came to my house and showed me some samples of different finishes and help me find a solution within my budget. They have a good portfolio and he really seemed to make me feel comfortable with helping me get the job done.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,marble & granite,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2016

Photo for FIBER-COAT DECK CO - 1635 W Lambert Rd, La Habra, CA - 33592913

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to give us such a great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again the in future!

Deck repair, deck waterproofing, dry rot repair, epoxy flooring, stairs, walkways, balconies, landings, and roof decks.