Alcantara Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

4.2

Alcantara Construction applies top-quality craftsmanship, dedication, and priceless experience to your home construction project. Whether you need to remodel a room or an entire house or build a new custom home from the ground up, Alcantara Construction can create the ideal living space you've been dreaming of....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

All State Construction Inc.

Welcome to All State Construction! All state Construction is one of the largest home improvement and general contracting companies in Southern California. We have been operating in Los Angeles county for over twenty years, meeting the needs of the community in all facets of home improvement. Our company is fully licensed, insured and bonded, including workers compensation and a member in good standing with the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau. All of us here at All state Construction are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality services, products and workmanship. Our workers are factory-trained specialists in all aspects of home improvement. We look forward to hearing from you about your upcoming project.

Offers by All State Construction Inc. on Angi

02/23/2016

It did not go well. They demolished copper pipes that just disappeared from the site. Did not want to work with other teams. I hired a licensed electrician to do wiring, John Alcantara wasn't getting along with anybody. He was not interested in doing the right things for the costumer, instead he was just pushing his own agendas. Was not professional. Eventually, he didn't even calculate the balanc...

Description of Work
Partial Demolition and partial framing

Category drywall,plumbing

Client [Member Name Removed] was just upset that i did not want to continue working with her. She did not hire me as the general contractor for the job, she just hired me to do specific project, but she wanted me to be the general and over see the other sub contractors she wanted to hire. She also wanted me to do other items that where not listed on our contract for FREE. She also refused to sign ...

04/09/2015

Super nice gave me estimate

Category drywall

03/17/2015

John is an exemplary worker. manager and person. I was so happy with the work done first in the master bathroom that I have used him for all work over the last 6 years. He is honest, reputable and reasonable. I cannot say enough about him and the men he employs. One example of his quality standards came when a sub-contractor installed the front gate. It was shoddily done and did not provide the se...

Description of Work
Since 2008, John has remodeled my master bedroom bathroom, guest bathroom, kitchen, replaced all windows in the home and a wall of sliding glass doors with energy efficient models, added an additional patio and shaded patio cover, replaced my front door wrought iron gated area, remodeled an existing mail box to a locked stone model, done miscellaneous concrete work and assisted in a swimming pool redo.

Category drywall,fencing,masonry,remodeling,home remodeling,patios

06/13/2014

When we discovered the water leak damage, we contacted John Alcantara. He routed an emergency crew immediately and professionally came in to repair the leak. The leak was repaired the same day and a company came in to secure that our furniture was safe from damage. John expertly handled all insurance matters on our behalf. This alleviated an indelible amount of stress from us. Once the claim was s...

Description of Work
Re molding of Bathroom and dining room as a result of water leakage. Repair of drywall, installation of laminate floor, bathroom vanity, with granite counter, fashionable sinks and mirrors. Repainting of affected area and a refresher paint job of the entire rooms. To further beautify our home we decided to install a large and lovely bay window in the dining room. After the bay window installation, it was evident that the other windows needed to be upgraded, so we purchased new windows for the entire home.

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thank you for entrusting my company with your home project. It was a pleasure working with you.

06/10/2014

All work was done against a tough schedule and was completed on time. Quality of construction was excellent. Real attention was paid to detail. This same contractor previously did renovations and major changes to 3 bathrooms in our home and did terrific work. Prices are reasonable considering the level of quality. We recently had this same contractor return to our home to paint the garage, install...

Description of Work
Home and office renovations including hardwood flooring, custom staircase, marble foyer flooring, granite custom tables, custom cabinetry, painting and new Trex deck.

Category drywall,remodeling

Thank you [member names removed] for trusting me with all of your construction projects. Its alway a pleasure working for you! Thank You for your business

02/15/2014

My husband and I have worked with many construction crews in the past flipping homes and we have to say, John Alcantara and his crew was by far the most efficient team ever. John the owner is very detail oriented and knowledgeable in every aspect of the home. He is first and foremost HONEST and that is hard to find in this business. His crew showed up when they said they would and always locked up and left the home clean when they left. Not to mention, John was always easy to get a hold of on his cell, which is another rare thing in this industry. At one point, I saw John, the owner overlooking the project get on his knees wiping my floors after his workers! It's very obvious that he RESPECTS your home and what more can you ask when you are handing over your keys? We will trust him in our home any day and from now on he is the one that we will be calling for any future projects!

Description of Work
Repaired our home after a flood. From dry wall to painting the walls, base boards and completely redo our garage.

Category drywall contractor

We offer a full range of home remodeling, room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and more! We offer our full services to Los Angeles & Orange County CA !

Check, Visa, MasterCard