Professional Pool & Spa

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2005

4.3

General Remodeling

Additional address - PO Box 1491, La Canada, Ca 91012. See website for additional service areas....

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: http://www.rainguttercleaninglagunabeach.com. For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Every Los Angeles plumbing problem qualifies as a household emergency, and veteran tradesmen generally agree there is no such thing as an “easy” plumbing job. Whether you desperately need repairs or want to create your dream kitchen, the finest Los Angeles plumbers are eager to prove their skill and earn your trust. At Bryco Plumbing we look forward to working with you.

Welcome to GoPro Plumbing and Rooter Licensed Bonded and Insured, A Los Angeles based professional full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. Our trucks are fully equipped and our service professionals are handpicked to handle anything; from minor repairs to major renovations; no job is too big or small. At GoPro Rooter we believe the customer comes first. We have a passion for what we do and we want to share it with our community. We provide the latest in cutting edge plumbing technology that did not exist years ago to diagnose and repair any plumbing problem imaginable. Our trained experts can be at your door under 90 minutes from the initial call. We take pride in our work; we’re not satisfied until you are, so give us a call today.

05/17/2013

Made an appointment to check out pool filter issue. He explained what he would do and was very nice. Did not show up for the appointment. I called and nobody returned the call. I called again the next day and the receptionist said he left town until June 1 and there was nobody else that could help me. Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
Never showed up to appointment

01/03/2013

Overall, they were very professional. I think it was just bad timing in that the head guy got sick and was in the hospital for a week or so. Responsiveness was spotty during this time, so I ended up looking for other people and getting a better deal. Had this not happened, I probably would have gone with them. They did miss one appointment cause they wrote it down wrong. I raced home just to make ...

Description of Work
Called them for a for a service call to see what needed to be fixed with my spa. The responded promptly, but required multiple visits to determine the full extent of work needed. The list of work that needed to be done was appropriate and accurate. However, their price was a little bit higher than other companies. They do provide full service, in that I they contracted out the items that they could not do directly so that I would only have to deal with one person.

03/30/2012

It has been only three years since the resurfacing but we have been pleased with their work so far. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
We hired Professional Pool & Spa to resurface our pool and spa.

10/22/2011

Our pool cleaner Roberto is very conscientious and does a great job.

Description of Work
Residential pool care.

10/01/2011

Fairly reliable service with only occasional missed weeks.

Description of Work
Weekly pool service at $95 per week plus extra expenses for chemicals and filter cleaning.

Category pool cleaners

Dear customer, Thank you so much for your comments. we are here to serve you. Sincerely, Customer Service Dulce

Residential and commercial pool & spa including remodeling, salt systems, re-plastering, re-tile, coping & decks, pebble finish, acid washing, repair and replacement of equipment & safety fencing.

n/a