House Painting Inc

07/31/2022

3616 1/2 Foothill Blvd

La Crescenta, CA 91214

www.housepaintinginc.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com...

house painting (601)interior painting (305)stucco (81)pressure washing (49)plastering (18)deck cleaning (13)drywall (13)woodworking (12)wallpaper removal (12)siding companies (10)window replacement (9)cabinet refacing (5)

04/05/2022

Gladstone B.

It was excellent , Mr. Lee, the owner is knowledgeable, excellent and honest. Went within our budget. They go ahead of the schedule with no imperfection.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

12/10/2021

Ervin K.

They did a great a job, I am very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 06/03/2015

Dear [Member Name Removed], Warm wishes from us at House Painting Inc. in this season! Thank you for trusting us with doing our best to make your property look great! Thanks House Painting Inc.

06/21/2021

Abe F.

Totally great group. We had them paint the exterior trim of our two story house (and patch a couple stucco cracks), and they were everything you could ask for: careful, attentive, easy-going, quick at communicating, thorough, patient. Really ideal. High recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior trim painting, a couple stucco patches

Category drywall,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

02/25/2021

Robert Y.

House Painting Inc did a fantastic job. They were very reliable and professional. They did the job quickly but carefully.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

02/13/2021

Michael O.

House Painting Inc. did a great job. The house looks great. They worked quickly and were easy to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint and Some Stucco Repair

Category drywall,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/11/2021

annelle G.

We have used House Painting, Inc several times over the last few years for interior and exterior painting. Mr. Lee schedules a time to come out for a bid and he is always punctual and pleasant. The painters arrived earlier than their scheduled hour each day which was impressive. The job took four days with most of the work being taping, caulking, sanding and primer. The painters did a really great prep job. They are quiet and constantly working. No loud radio blare, either. There isn’t an errant drop of paint anywhere and all outdoor furniture and plant pots returned to their original location. The trim and the pergola look great and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
All exterior wood trim on house and garage and wood pergola over the back deck.

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/24/2021

Russell V.

Perfect, great guys working and they all worked together and did a beautiful job!

Description of Work
House painting

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

10/07/2020

Kenton R.

House Painting Inc is the best painting company in Los Angeles. We had them for painting our interior stairways.

Description of Work
Painting interior stairways

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/06/2020

Ngoc T.

The crew arrived every morning a little before 8am to begin work. They fixed and patched every tiny thing that I asked. They cleaned up thoroughly in the afternoons and essentially turned my home into what it should have looked like years ago. They didn't know it, but I had actually hired them to paint my previous home 7 years back so I sort of knew I was getting quality work. Love the new paint job!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting on Stucco

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

08/05/2020

raquel B.

I cannot recommend House Painting Inc enough. After extensive online research, getting estimates, reading a myriad of reviews, and checking contractor licenses, I can honestly say I picked one of the very best companies to paint the exterior of my house. I contacted them at the beginning of June and got an appointment right away. James came by and did a thorough walkthrough and explained how they worked, showed me references and pictures. I received the estimate a few hours later and was really relieved to see the highest-rated company had the lowest price. I booked the job for mid-July without issues. Son and Martin showed up every day on time, were beyond helpful, and answered all the questions we had. Their prep work was fantastic, they took their time since a lot of my window sills were old and rotted. Also, they patched the stucco around the house so well, I cannot tell there was an issue. They were super professional and respectful. They completed the job this past weekend and I am so happy with how it turned out and the quality of the work. I highly, highly recommend them and will certainly be using them again in the future! Thank you House Painting Inc.

Description of Work
Paint the Exterior of my house

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Review for House Painting Inc - 3616 1/2 Foothill Blvd, La Crescenta, CA - 38773453

Residential painting exterior, water blast, sand, patch cracks, window putty, caulk, prime coat, plaster, waterproof, repair stucco damage Fascia, eave, wooden windows doors, painting stucco,

Electric work. Interior Painting, Cabinet painting, Drywall repair.