Creative Concepts Landscape Management, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2007

We are a full service landscape Company. We seek to implement 'green solutions' whenever possible. We have extensive knowledge of sustainable plant material as well as water saving, irrigation practices. We our a family owned business, with 8 employees. We have two contractor Licenses: General 'B' and Landscaping 'C-27'. We bill with typical invoices, which can be paid with cash, check or pay pal account....

My Illusion Landscapes

Head Supervisor and Foreperson to a staff of landscape technicians. Oversees, manages and schedules the development of functional exterior spaces and physical environments, the design and installation of schematic and orthographic renderings and construction details. Ensures project deadlines are met and the adherence to approved budgets. Extensive knowledge of hardscaping, gardening with the utilization of programs such as Photoshop, AutoCad and Sketchup. Extremely knowledgable about native plants and drought tolerant landscaping and providing a sustainable environment to living plants, shrubs and trees in order to ensure the vitality and growth of many different types of gardens.

Offers by My Illusion Landscapes on Angi
Martinez Gardening Services

Hi, my name is Mark Martinez and owner of Martinez Gardening Service. I have been in business since 1997 and have over 20 years of experience. We are a family owned company with a total of five employees. I specialize in lawn maintenance and care but also work with irrigation, planting and design, and hauling. We also do drought tolerant landscapes and can help you save water with plants, decomposed granite, bark and river rock. Give us a call, text or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!!

All About Fountains

*** Note: Please do not use phone number listed above call us direct at 818 368 1251 *** Fountain Cleaning and Repair Service. Privately owned and operated for over 10 years.

02/20/2017

Everything has been completed professionally, as quoted and as promised.

Description of Work
Creative Concepts took over landscaping and maintenance from my previous drought-tolerant gardeners. As well as additional landscaping and continuing the month maintenance visits, Creative Concepts installed a new property-length border fence.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service

Landscape Services: Design, built, and maintain Water-Wise Irrigation and Auditing. Design, Install and Maintain (Repair). We install conventional irrigation as well as converting systems to Smart Controllers, Water-wise sprinkler modification. We install & repair low voltage outdoor lighting. We can build outdoor patios, decks, kitchens. We can install hard scape from retaining walls, drainage, pathways, fountain, dry creeks, wet creeks and more!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available