M E CONCRETE

California: Contractors
12/31/2023

Servicing Around

La Canada, CA 91011

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

hardscaping202190241
Demolish the approximately 1,600 sq ft of old asphalt driveway and patio. Then replace with pavers of the home owners choice

I began in 1980 as a labor worker, building up my skills to stand where I stand today. With over 40 years of experience I can guarantee we'll have something perfect for you, in price and quality of work. We're available in LA County. ...
New Paver Driveway  project

hardscaping

202190241

masonry (4)concrete repair (3)stamped concrete (1)hardscaping (1)concrete driveways (1)

01/07/2022

Tony F.

It went fantastic. They showed up on time. They cleaned the work area at the end of the day. The entire team was friendly and accommodating. The owner was here to over see the job it WAS NOT subcontracted out. They made a make shift ramp for my elderly mother so she can walk over the wet cement. Its a family owned business and local. I have a patio that I am going to have them do as well. Great job. Great team.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 01/07/2022

08/21/2021

Cesar C.

It was great. They were professional and timely.

Description of Work
They did concrete work for me.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/22/2021

Carl C.

ME Concrete is a very skilled masonry and concrete company . They were professional and skillful to the last detail. They worked non-stop on my project. They can handle any size job. Everyday they cleaned up after themselves and did their very best for us to feel comfortable. The owner Mariano showed up everyday to review and inspect the work . I was impressed . We love our long driveway and patio, we will recommend ME Concrete to anyone.

Description of Work
Masonry / pavers for a driveway and patio

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

07/22/2021

JC H.

They're very professional and accommodating. I am very satisfied with the quality of their work. Their price is very reasonable. I will highly recommend them for any similar work.

Description of Work
Paving driveway.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

07/21/2021

Dave G.

They did a great job for me. Mariano and his crew took care of everything and charged a fair price. They even fixed a spot around my pool like pros. I’ve also had them make an outdoor bar and pizza oven countertop. They can do anything with concrete.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,masonry,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/21/2021

Maria D.

Mariano was on job everyday. Very professional. His crew were friendly and cleaned up every day before they left job site. Super helpful knows what he is doing. I plan to hire him again. Don’t hesitate hire him you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Masonry

Category masonry

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

M e concrete Ofer you driveway steps sidewalk stone veneer flat stone blocks walls retaining walls stump concrete brick work pavers pool deck