NICK DIANKOV & ASSOC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

We are licensed structural engineering and construction company providing complete structural engineering and construction services for residential and small commercial projects. Bonded and Insured....

Prestige rapid building

Prestige rapid building

06/06/2013

Nick was always communicative, on time and very conscientious, he did amazing work, it turned out to be 2 big job but he was great, through the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Nick to remove a structural wall between the living & dining room of our new home. He had to install beams & shore up the area below the floors.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/22/2013

I have used their services for residential projects since 2003 and continue to work with them to this day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am an architect, Diankov and Associated provide engineering service for my clients. His contract is with my clients, but I work directly with him.

CATEGORY structural engineer

03/12/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am remodling my bathroom turning one into two, because the age of my house and minimal offset, I could not modify my window into two windows. Nick designed me a roof structure to allow for a generous skylight plan to compensate for the lack of windows. His design and knowledge is fantastic. He is friendly, fair, a talented engineer and did I mention friendly? Do yourself a favor, if you need an engineer, you'd be silly not to use Nick.

CATEGORY structural engineer