Cañada Tree Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

In business since 1992, owner operated, & a 7x Super Service Award winner, we provided quality work & competitive rates for all of your tree needs. Owner, Mike Barker is an arborist and takes prides in providing service you can trust! For your safety and peace of mind our company is a fully insured and licensed company. It is a good idea when hiring a licensed contractor to always request certificates of insurance. You also need to know who is in charge and who is the owner of the company. Some tree companies have a Contractor's License but claim they have no employees so as not to pay into the Workmen's Compensation Fund. You can go to the California Contractors State License Board web site to check the current status of a company or you can use the number listed below to verify if their license is current and whether they have Workmen's Compensation Insurance. We take pride in customer satisfaction and we have won the Angie's List Super Service Award in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017! Give us a call for all your tree services today! ...

Nature's Tree Service

Nature's Tree Service

We specialize in safe tree removal and trimming along with a full range of additional services to enhance and beautify your property. Commercial & residential, our team of professionals can create healthy appealing foliage that can be enjoyed for years.

04/09/2019

This review is over due, Mike had trimmed our trees in 2017 and did an amazing job on all 5 of our oak trees that overgrew. I highly recommend Mike and his team for any of your tree care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimming of 5 oak trees

12/02/2017

They did very nice work. Even my neighbors were impressed. The price was to good to be true. Very nice job of cleaning up. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge Amber tree needed to be trimmed.

11/08/2017

Great as usual. I hire Mike and his crew annually and, if I need to, in between. Complete trust. Bonus and a credit to the boss--same crew returning year after year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance of my trees-pruning and removal of problem limbs

06/13/2017

Mike came out and walked me through everything. Told me when certain trees should be trimmed and when they shouldn't. Told me it was too early to trim the oaks and would call me when it was time. He called back in early June and we scheduled a date. Crew came on time and were extremely good about cleaning up after themselves. Trees look fantastic. Well shaped and much lighter. Really happy with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the first time we are living in a home with a lot of trees close to the house. Needed to get expert advice on when and how they should be cared for.

06/02/2017

They did a good job. A little on the conservative side with how much they pruned the trees, but they seem to really know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trim and fertilize citrus trees

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Pruning, Tree Trimming, New Trees Planted & Tree Removal Services. Tree Health, Oak Tree Experts, Crane Service, Fruit Trees, Arborist Reports, Stump Grinding, Tree Bracing, Tree cabling

Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing