Cañada Tree Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

In business since 1992, owner operated, & a 7x Super Service Award winner, we provided quality work & competitive rates for all of your tree needs. Owner, Mike Barker is an arborist and takes prides in providing service you can trust! For your safety and peace of mind our company is a fully insured and licensed company. It is a good idea when hiring a licensed contractor to always request certificates of insurance. You also need to know who is in charge and who is the owner of the company. Some tree companies have a Contractor's License but claim they have no employees so as not to pay into the Workmen's Compensation Fund. You can go to the California Contractors State License Board web site to check the current status of a company or you can use the number listed below to verify if their license is current and whether they have Workmen's Compensation Insurance. We take pride in customer satisfaction and we have won the Angie's List Super Service Award in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017! Give us a call for all your tree services today! ...

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Hye Turf Designs landscaping and kitchens

We Provide All Solutions under one roof! With nearly 17 years of experience serving customers in the valley, Hye Turf Designs, Inc., is the solution for all your LANDSCAPE and KITCHEN design needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service. We strive to develop a lasting relationships so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. There is no project is to small or to big, all our designs DONE BY ME ((( HUTCH ))) Installations are done by true subcontractors under HYE TURF DESIGNS supervision, licensed and insured. Satisfaction guaranteed! I chose to work in this industry because I began my career working for several large companies, at which I realized the significant cost of landscaping and designing kitchens. Considering how expensive these were for homeowners, I decided to open up my own designing company to provide eco-friendly landscaping and kitchen design at a much lower price. I vowed to provide only the best customer service and care to keep my clients satisfied. We started in this industry in 2004. We describe our business as Rooted in the community. HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. WORKING WITH ALL THE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION WORKING WITH LARGE COMMUNITIES ( H.O.A. ) WORKING WITH PET OWNERS AND KINDER GARDENS WORKING WITH SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY

Flores Artscape

Flores Landscaping was established in 2004 by husband and wife team Rumaldo and Miriam Flores after years of prior experience in landscaping and gardening. It started as part-time work and has developed into a full-time dedication to beautifying Los Angeles. We offer a variety of services such as hardscape, softscape, planting, lighting, irrigation, flagstone, pavers, and much more. We take our business personally, that is why we offer our service and integrity to you. We make sure your experience with us is great and provide you with landscaping that reflects you and who you are! Our final product is not “money in the bank,” but a satisfied customer with a project of high quality.

04/09/2019

This review is over due, Mike had trimmed our trees in 2017 and did an amazing job on all 5 of our oak trees that overgrew. I highly recommend Mike and his team for any of your tree care.

Description of Work
trimming of 5 oak trees

12/02/2017

They did very nice work. Even my neighbors were impressed. The price was to good to be true. Very nice job of cleaning up. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Huge Amber tree needed to be trimmed.

11/08/2017

Great as usual. I hire Mike and his crew annually and, if I need to, in between. Complete trust. Bonus and a credit to the boss--same crew returning year after year.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance of my trees-pruning and removal of problem limbs

06/13/2017

Mike came out and walked me through everything. Told me when certain trees should be trimmed and when they shouldn't. Told me it was too early to trim the oaks and would call me when it was time. He called back in early June and we scheduled a date. Crew came on time and were extremely good about cleaning up after themselves. Trees look fantastic. Well shaped and much lighter. Really happy with this service.

Description of Work
For the first time we are living in a home with a lot of trees close to the house. Needed to get expert advice on when and how they should be cared for.

06/02/2017

They did a good job. A little on the conservative side with how much they pruned the trees, but they seem to really know what they are doing.

Description of Work
trim and fertilize citrus trees

05/22/2017

Canada Tree Care, saved my tree! We have an about 90 year old Cedrus Deodara Tree. A huge main branch broke. I contacted several arborist companies, I was not impressed with service they offered until Mike Barker, came. He walked up to tree focused on injury, offered first thing Monday morning to stabilize the broken branch so no further damage would be possible [it was Saturday afternoon] and than come back and complete the job. He, his crew and his two sons did an outstanding job, I will have Canada Tree Service come back in Fall to continue a trust worthy service from now on. el

Description of Work
Mayor broken branch repair!

04/08/2017

With all the winter storms they were backed up when i reached out to them initially in late November after a tree fall on our hillside lot. When i reached out to them again in Jan it was just before the last of 3 back to back severe storms and I was pretty worried about 3 trees along the slope falling over due to the incessant rains loosing up the soil. Mike was gracious enough to accommodate our request to remove those 3 trees and come back later for the trimming of the rest. But it so happened that he was able to have his crew wrap up the tree removals and all the tree trimmings in the same visit. They cleaned up throughly and left no debris. We had a couple of sprinkler pipes that broke which Mike did offer to fix but I never got back to him. Absolute life saver! The storm that followed would have definitely knocked over a bunch of trees if not for the timely service from Mike. The fee for the work was also lower than 4 other firms I got quotes from. All in all good value for money and great service. Also appreciate the fact that he accommodated our emergency situation! Will hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and tree removal

03/14/2017

Was a bit of a challenge to schedule, primarily because of the recent rainy weather which backed up projects for them. They worked quickly and did a good job on the pruning, using Mike Barkers arborist skills. My wife was not satisfied with some of the shaping of the trees and we asked them back which took a couple weeks to get scheduled. They cleaned up after themselves and did no damage to the property, which was a surprise, because in the past more expensive firms have damaged lighting other elements on the property. Their fee for the work was substantially lower than two other firms we took estimates from. They are a good value for the money.

Description of Work
Removal of three large trees on the property and pruning of several more.

02/03/2017

Mike and his men know what they're doing. They work well as a team, work professionally and do it at a competitive price. I would absolutely use them again

Description of Work
I needed to have two very large trees completely removed and a big, heavy treehouse taken down out of one of the trees beforehand.

01/31/2017

Done with a crew of our in about half day, perfect clean up.

Description of Work
Overall tree trimming; artful shaping of crepe myrtle's and silk floss trees, stop removal, trim and skim 5 palm trees, major hedge time...just a ton of work.

Category tree service

Tree Pruning, Tree Trimming, New Trees Planted & Tree Removal Services. Tree Health, Oak Tree Experts, Crane Service, Fruit Trees, Arborist Reports, Stump Grinding, Tree Bracing, Tree cabling

Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing