Globus Garage Doors and Gates Inc

Founded 2000 β€’ With Angi since June 2015

L.a, CA 91304

Iron works Fabrications welding shop "THE FAMILY RUN BUSINESSES" We Keep it Simple ! licensed bonded and fully insured worker's compensation background checked. 1 stop shop We do it all for Automatic Gates, Fences & Gates Fabrications welding shop, powder coat finsh gates, Overhead Garage Doors

12/07/2017

Romelia B.

Just perfect! He was very efficient, courteous, and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
He put in a new motor for my garage door.

12/04/2017

Robert C.

He was just really polite, arrived before time scheduled and got the work done well. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken garage door spring and installed our sensors correctly

11/25/2017

Jerry B.

He did a really good job; I will be calling him again in the next service call;

Description of Work
Premium Garage Door Opener Installation

11/15/2017

Jorge A.

Best Garage Door Service in the area no doubt! You’re in great hands with Ronnie, he is knowledgeable, friendly, and very honest. At no point did he try to up-sell me on any parts or services, and offered me only the things that I needed. On top of everything he has the most affordable prices out of everyone that I reached out to and he was done in no less than 30 minutes! Thanks for everything Ronnie!

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring Repair

11/14/2017

Lawrence M.

Excellent! Service was great. Brian and Ron were my service techs.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door. They replaced the springs and rollers.

11/06/2017

Ted O.

Globus Garage Doors and Gates did a fantastic job. They are very professional and got the work done very quickly. I would use them again in the future and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I've had two jobs done by Globus Garage Doors and Gates Inc. The first time they came out they installed the motor for an electric gate at one home we own. The second time they came out they installed a garage door and motor at our primary residence.

Category garage doors, driveway gates

10/23/2017

Eric S.

I sent messages to several places to get a quote, and within 30 minutes Ronnie responded. Out of all the places I contacted, he was the only one that made the time to immediately come over and assess the problem in person. Once we worked out some details like what system I needed, and if we could reuse the wood from my existing gate, we settled on a more than fair price for all of the work included. Which by the way was far better than any of the other offers. Within the next day everything was done. Talk about fast! Apparently after I decided to move forward with the quote, he immediately went back to his workshop and made the metal frame for my gate on the very same day. Then he and his crew came over the next morning and finished installing the new motor+frame, along with some additional electrical work. Afterwards he even took the time to make sure I was happy, and stayed to help me with some final touches on the spot, at no additional charge.

Description of Work
My gate was worn out, and slanted. The motor that opened the gate was also dead. So I needed a new frame, and motor + arm.

10/20/2017

dorthy W.

it was good

Description of Work
repaired garage door

10/14/2017

Robert G.

They answered immediately on Sunday and said they would be out. I told them it could wait till Monday. They showed up promptly. They took a look at the door and explained everything. They gave me an estimate and it looked good. They had to order some springs which took a couple of days. When the springs came it, they called and then came to my house and installed the springs. They even swept up some leaves and cleaned up. They are friendly and they explain everything.

Description of Work
They repaired my premium commercial door.

10/09/2017

Wes N.

Ronny was very helpful, professional and courteous. He resolved our issue and quickly.

Description of Work
They installed a new garage door.

10/04/2017

Daniel P.

They were outstanding in terms of responding to my problem and also with the speed that they troubleshot and fixed the problem as well. I'm very happy with the service I received.

Description of Work
They troubleshot one of my garage doors and replaced the opener.

Category garage doors

thank you for using our garage doors and gates services. Definitely will be happy to Service your garage and gate in the future βœ”πŸ‘

10/03/2017

Ronald H.

It went well. The young man who did the work, Brian, was super, friendly and kind. There were no problems whatsoever, he did a great job. He even cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener and two springs.

10/03/2017

Richard S.

I called today and they were here right away which was great. I had gotten other estimates and they beat the price done without even knowing the other prices. They were on time and very professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
My gate was hitting the floor and not opening all the way. They cut the hinges, and raised it up. It's now opening and closing well again.

Category fencing

09/13/2017

Gal J.

It was a great service. The guys are super friendly, professional and the price was fair. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They completely changed out our gate and the system for it.

08/08/2017

Ann H.

It was great. He gave options on whether we want to repair the old door or just get a new one.

Description of Work
We couldn't get our garage door to close.

08/08/2017

Alex P.

It was perfect. Ronnie has been doing great work for us for years. Their price never changed for a couple of years. Always great service, on time, and professional. Working on our automatic gate.

Description of Work
They serviced and did a basic repair on a gate.

08/04/2017

Tom C.

I called them and they came out within the hour, which surprised us. Their prices beat out all other quotes we received. During the service, they explained exactly what they were doing, so there wasn't any confusion. They worked quickly and had no problem answering any questions I had.

Description of Work
They put in a new motor for my garage door.

08/04/2017

roni N.

Ronnie did an excellent job he fixed our building gate and definitely saved our day. I highly recommend him he was quick and very fractional Thank you Ronnie for amazing customer service and great job

Description of Work
Fixing building gate

08/01/2017

Norma E.

He did an amazing job. He installed the gate about 2 years ago. He showed up on time, and gave me the best price. I called a few other companies. There was different payment opinions, which was nice. He did the work within a week, and was very professional. He also left the place spotless. He was easy to work with, and was very friendly. I would highly recommend him, and will be using him again. He has given me a quote for my garage door, which I will be using him for in the future.

Description of Work
He came to do some maintenance on the gate for my driveway.

Category garage doors, driveway gates

03/25/2016

LEONARD M.

Came to the house in the morning. Showed up on time. Quickly went to work and replaced the springs. Finished fast and the door worked perfectly. Very professional and friendly. Reasonably priced. Now I can get my car out of the garage again!

Description of Work
Replaced two springs on heavy wood garage door.