CROWN CONSTRUCTION & CABINETS INC.

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

At Crown Construction Inc., we make it our primary concern that every single one of our clients receives exactly what they desired and more. Whether it be an elegant bathroom remodeling or an entertainment center worthy of your favorite team, Crown Construction is commited to delivering a higher standard. We take pride in finishing projects on time, in budget, and with superior craftsmanship....

Alpha Tile Co.

We are a small custom tile company with over 20 years experience. We specialize in kitchen and bath remodel. We are big enough to handle any job, and small enough to care..

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY custom cabinets

10/22/2010

Everything went like clockwork. He came out one day and took the measurements asked how soon it needed to be completed, because we were having floor tile installed at this time. The tile man was planning on putting the refrigerator back in two days from then. So Mr. Gonzalez was there the next day and completed everything. No body got in anybodys way. It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out and measured the cabinet where my refrigerator sits. I wanted about three inches of space above my refrigerator. I was having floor tile installed at the time and I needed some space above the refrigerator. Mr Gonzalez removed the doors on the cabinet, took them to his shop and shortened the height of the doors, matched the color of the stain and brought them back out along with a new shelf and installed everything.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Custom Cabinets, Remodeling, Flooring, Granite & Tiling, Computerized Renderings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal