Water Line Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2019

297 Carmine

Irvine, CA 92618

Fast, efficient, and honest, Water Line Plumbing has become a reputable and well-known plumbing provider. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open

04/20/2021

Chris R.

Excellent Customer Service! Work was done promptly and efficiently. Would Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

04/07/2021

Carol L.

Nasser was prompt and very professional. Explained everything thoroughly. I will definitely use Nasser again for my plumbing needs

Description of Work
garbege diposal

01/22/2021

John D.

Great work! 1/3 cost of alternate quote.

Description of Work
regulator, shut off valve , hose biibe

01/22/2021

Alex H.

Very professional 👏👌fair price more important he's very clean 👌didn't left any mess. I really like his work he takes his time to do everything correctly and nice. I really recommend his services. Excellent job 😊thanks

Description of Work
whole house water filtration, under sink water filter installation

Category plumbing, water softeners

01/18/2021

Florin T.

Nasser provided great service and advice for all our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
toilet flush & valve & fillter replacement

01/15/2021

Harold E.

Excellent and thorough work...fair price and pleasant to speak with!

Description of Work
replacement of 4 outdoor hose bibe

01/01/2021

leila B.

Called few plumbing companies, they would have e come after new year called water line plumbing they came within 2 hours replaced the water regulator as well unblocked our kitchen sink , I definitely will use them in future Thank you nasser and raz

Description of Work
pressure regulator replacement

12/30/2020

Les R.

The plumber I had used previously (back in 2011) has gone out of business so I logged onto Angie's list to find another. The first two I called said they couldn't come until after New Years. The third was Nasser. At first he too said not until next year, but finally agreed to come out and at least take a look. He arrived on time, was very professional and respectful. He quickly diagnosed the problem, quoted a competitive price, and started to work. The job (replace the shower valve) took somewhat longer than he had originally estimated, but he stuck to the original quote. I now have a new go-to plumber and will most definitely call him whenever I need plumbing work. Thank you, Nass.

Description of Work
shower valves replacement

12/19/2020

Behrad B.

great and quick service, reasonable price,

Description of Work
pipe leakage repair

12/19/2020

Kaiya T.

i called water line plumbing, they came about 2 hours of my calling, they changed my water heater same day, cleaned after themselves and haul away my ole water heater, great price, very friendly also replaced my fill valve on toilet for free, i definitely will use them again,

Description of Work
water heater replcement

11/25/2020

Craig S.

Nasser was great. He was friendly and answered all questions. His installation work looks A++. He was also very quick to order parts and get the job done. I would definitely recommend him to others and I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Replace water pressure regulator and add water filter for our house.

11/14/2020

Charles C.

Nasser arrived on time and quickly gave me a quote on the job, which I thought was a good price. Mid-way through the job, he found out he had to spend extra 30 minutes to use a vacuum equipment to ensure there is no leaking from the new pipe work because our condo does not have a water meter. He continued working with the same smile and courtesy without any complaint or asking for extra compensation. In the end, he finished the job beautifully. We really enjoy working with him. We’ll definitely hire him again and recommend to our friends!

Description of Work
pipe work extesion

09/23/2020

Lili H.

Great, very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Fix pipe leak and toilet resetting.

09/09/2020

JASON B.

The plumber was prompt, worked carefully and explained repairs completely.

Description of Work
toilet tune up , fill valve and flapper relaced

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/22/2020

Lyth S.

Excellent work, friendly and gets it done right

Description of Work
pressure regulator replacement , uncloge sink

07/29/2020

Ray D.

Nasser arrived right on time and quickly determined the best solution was to replace our bathroom faucet. He was very courteous and knowledgeable, and went to Home Depot to get the faucet we wanted. He did an excellent job installing the faucet and cleaned up the work area when he was finished. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again and would recommend him highly. You won't be disappointed....

Description of Work
faucet repair or replacement

07/29/2020

Michael P.

Great - Nasser was in time and communicated well. Thanks for helping us out Nasser.

Description of Work
2 outside bibbe hose replacament

07/21/2020

Anneliese S.

Very well. Nassar was awesome. Very knowledgeable, detailed and experienced. He explained the work that needed to be done in detail.

Description of Work
plumbing

06/09/2020

J F.

Nass was great! He responded quickly and was at my house in less than 30 minutes. His price was under every other quote I got as this was not a standard two faucet replacement. The faucet handles were leaking internally and were completely rusted internally as well as the metal plate underneath that secures them. Nass in a timely and efficient manner was able to remove both of my faucets and install new ones.

Description of Work
two faucet replacement

05/28/2020

Terri A.

Nasser responded to my request right away and was willing to see me the same day. He was professional, courteous and knowledgable. He handled my problem perfectly.

Description of Work
shower valve remoudeling kit, also bathtub spoute replacament

05/19/2020

Lynne C.

This was by far the best experience I have ever had with a contractor/plumbing company. Nasser was very professional and knowledgeable with exceptional customer service. He was honest and competitive with his pricing and his workmanship was top notch! His entire team went above and beyond to provide a perfectly streamlined installation. I have already recommended him to all of my family and friends. 100% satisfied with all aspects of the job-best decision to hire Nasser and Water Line Plumbing!

Description of Work
water heater installation

05/15/2020

Behshad B.

That was excellent experience. He explain an issue and recommended me what to do with very fair price . He also taking care of my problem at the same day !

Description of Work
water regulator on main line

05/15/2020

Tomoko L.

Nasser was very flexible with our schedule, willing to come immediately, fast repair, professional (two different plumbers couldnt fix the shower head hose issue we had) . We will definitely call him again. Thank you, Nasser!

Description of Work
garbeg dispossl installation , bathroom sink waste kit installation

10/27/2019

K T.

very reliable and showed up on time. fair prices and provide excellent service for my water heater replacement. i would recommend business with them in the future.

Description of Work
water heater replacement

10/21/2019

REZA M.

It was good. Perfect. They were honest and had a really good pricing.

Description of Work
They did a pipe installation.

Category drain pipe

White Mechanical

White Mechanical, Inc. is a family-owned business with 35 years of experience. Our experienced technicians can install and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Owner, John White, built this company from the ground up, now employing over 30 technicians, but he is still a major part of overseeing day to day operations. Want to talk to him directly? Just give us a call and he'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, such as any specials we may be running!

Cool Air Technologies Inc

🌟🌟SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner🏆🌟🌟 Awarded 14 consecutive Years in a row! Thank you for visiting our profile. Cool Air Technologies was started over 22 years ago by Bill and Trish McIntosh. We are a small Mom and Pop company that services all of Orange County. We provide service on all makes and models. And we offer free no-pressure bids on new equipment. We accept AMEX MC, VISA and offer up to 2 Year Financing on new equipment as well. A little over 14 years ago, a few customers put us on Angie's List. And ever since we've been honored to have consecutively receive the Super Service Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. It's an honor that is only bestowed upon 2% of Angie's List contractors. It is determined by Price, Customer Service, Quality, and Professionalism. We have also maintained a 5 Star Rating on Google as well as Yelp. Altogether there are over 2500 reviews on our company. We are proud of our awards. And we hope that your experience with us goes beyond your expectations. :) ‘Every job is backed by my personal guarantee that you will be completely satisfied." Bill McIntosh -owner of Cool Air Technologies. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you! Bringing you comfort from our family to yours! Please contact us directly at (714) 731-9292 or (800) 453-0444

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

RC HVAC

HVAC Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation & Repair. HVAC Service & Repair. Energy Efficient Systems. AC & Furnace Tune-Ups . We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

2022 Super Service Award

California
    Cslb
    06/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

All plumbing work, installation, repairs, servicing

Ask for details!