USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2013

3943 Irvine Blvd 119

Irvine, CA 92602

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install

11/17/2022

Michael S.

I hired USA Water Heaters to replace my broken Tankless Water Heater with a new unit. I contacted them through their website about 10AM describing my problem and they responded with a quote and two options in about 30 minutes. I opted for the upgraded unit and by 12:30 the same day the technician arrived to install a new water heater. The installation took about 2 1/2 hours and the workmanship is excellent. I am a very satisfied customer and would use them again. The one day service was a big plus.

Description of Work
They replaced a malfunctioning Takagi Tankless Water Heater with a new Noritz unit.

04/06/2022

Lyndi S.

Chris was a fantastic plumber; he was timely, thorough & went above & beyond to make sure everything was done properly. I’ve already recommended USA Water Heaters to all of my neighbors & I highly recommend them to anyone. Wonderful company to work with & fairly priced.

Description of Work
Installation of Tankless Hot Water Heater

03/30/2022

Christie N.

The original consultation was done within 3 days of my call about a very loud noise and severe vibration from the heater. After looking into the interior Dennis found it was choked with lint and was starting to leak, both caused by aging. He gave me quotes for repairing as well as replacement. His recommendation was replacing due to the age. His assistant Chris did an wonderful job of replacing the tank and repiping the new heater outlets into the existing outlets. Very clean, neat work. Chris also discovered part of our issues were caused by an older faulty pressure valve (40+ years) which he replaced. I would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Replaced a tankless water heater

03/15/2021

Joyce M.

Went fine except Dennis mislead me on this issue. Told me 3 years warranty that made me accept to pay 450.00 dollars. When I receive the receipt he wrote 3 months. Called him up and his response was he made a mistake and he actually meant 3 months.

Description of Work
Replace part of the water heater that transmit the gas

03/07/2021

Brenda P.

Dennis is very professional. On time, personable and very helpful. We are very pleased with his service and the new water heater. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

01/29/2021

LINDA R.

Dennis is great to work with at USA. He answered my questions, took time to explain and respond with emails. Chris did a great neat job. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Install a waterheater

01/13/2021

Hugh C.

Arrived on time. Very professional. Left the area clean. And they offered a great price. Very satisfied and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

01/12/2021

Rose D.

Very well! Thank you, Dennis for your professionalism and a job well done!

Description of Work
gas water heater replacement

11/28/2020

Jeffrey J.

Responsive and very professional. Installation looks perfect. They even can communicate with you in the modern world with text and email capability. I can't speak as to if there is better pricing available because time was of the essence and the other company I inquired with did not either know how or want to respond. I think it is about the going rate.

Description of Work
Replacement Water Heater

10/17/2020

Scott J.

Our tank water heater went out. Since it was 14 years old, we decided to get a new tankless water heater. USA Water Heaters was very responsive when we requested a quote. We received a couple other quotes, and they were pretty similar in price. We went with USA Water Heaters because they were the only company that told me about the rebates offered by the gas company. They provided all required documentation, without my even having to ask for it. The others were not even sure there were any rebates available. USA Water Heaters arrived on time, completed the job in the time they promised, and did a great job of cleaning up when the job was complete. They were very professional. I would definitely use USA Water Heaters again definitely would recommend them to anyone that needs a new water heater.

Description of Work
Replaced tank water heater with tankless water heater.

10/07/2020

Hector L.

Decided to upgrade my tank-type water heater with high-efficiency tankless. Called USA Plumbing and Dennis said he'd have someone to my place in the morning. The next morning, I received a text letting me know that Chris (the plumber) was on his way. I appreciated having the 30-minute heads-up. When Chris arrived, I showed him my situation and we talked through some adjustments needed such as shortening some existing pipes and where to put the venting for the exhaust air. Chris answered my questions and performed the project in ~5 hours. The end result is that we have a high-efficiency tankless water heater on the wall - and we have a lot more space in the garage. I was able to pay via credit card with Chris' card reader and was sent an "invoice paid" email immediately. The next day, Dennis followed-up with step-by-step instructions on how to submit for a $1,500 (!!!!) rebate with SoCalGas. What an amazing deal - it practically paid for the water heater itself and I just paid labor. Anyway, USA Water Heaters did a great job giving me a quality product and excellent installation. I will be using them for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace tank-type water heater with tankless water heater

08/08/2020

Kristin R.

Our second time working with Dennis. They installed our water heater 2 years ago, and recently, did a maintenance flush on our water heater. One thing about Dennis is that he ALWAYS responds quickly. He always answers phone, if I send an inquiry at an odd time at night, he calls us back in the next morning right away. He has a sense of urgency in a good way. Their work is also top notch. Never had to call them for any issues regarding their work. There has been no issue with the heater. The maintenance is just to flush out any scale build up as our area tends to have hard water. Eitherway, I will not hesitate to call USA Water Heaters again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Maintenance Flush

04/27/2020

M B.

My water heater was not working. Called this company. He asked me to check the pilot light. Told me exactly what to do. I was not understanding something and had me text a picture to him. He walked me through the steps and after a minutes i could hear the heater ignite. I would have never kept clicking the ingniter for that long. Finally someone out there who cares and is not trying to rip you off. Will call him again for any repairs or replacements!

Description of Work
Repair water heater

04/21/2020

Deborah Dews W.

This is a great company to deal with. They quickly responded to my email. My project was not an emergency. When I called I was able to get an appointment the next day. I received a text message that Nick was on the way. Nick was very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend USA Water Heaters.

Description of Work
Replaced a 50 gal Bradford White gas water heater.

04/03/2020

Fred W.

It went well as expected. I am satisfied with the professional service perform in terms quality and time used to perform the task.

Description of Work
water heater tank replacement

02/21/2020

joe W.

excellent. Philip was on time; knowledgeable; fast and very polite

Description of Work
replace water heater

09/20/2019

Sandra F.

Great hot water again in older unit

Description of Work
Replace important wire

08/17/2019

Sean C.

Showed up on a Sunday. Outstanding!

Description of Work
Replaced 75Gallon water heater for 8 unit apartment building, located upstairs

08/14/2019

Jeanine C.

Dennis came the same day I called. Ordered the correct part that was under warranty. When the part did not come the next day due to mail delivery issue, Dennis was able to pull a part from a damaged but new water heater and used it to replace the faulty part. We had hot water within 30 hours of his first visit. Dennis did great job. His fees were fair considering the efficiency. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Water Heater not heating water

07/25/2019

Kathy P.

This was an outstanding experience! The warranty on my existing water heater was nearly finished, so this wasn't an emergency replacement. Dennis scheduled an appointment for a free estimate quickly, gave an on-the-spot verbal estimate which was emailed and sent via text message, allowing us to accept the offer very easily. He clearly explained the work which needed to be done to meet new codes. He physically showed us his license. An appointment was scheduled to install a few days later, and it was completed within the estimated time frame. After scheduling, I emailed a couple of questions, and he got back to me very quickly. He explained everything he did and programmed the pump timer for me. He even went to apply for the permit from the city, asking them to mail it to me. My only regret is that he ONLY does water heaters! I highly recommend Dennis, without reservation. I wish all service calls turned out like this.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement, with new recirculation pump

07/08/2019

Valerie O.

Very well. They were very responsive and they provided quality work and products.

Description of Work
Install new water heater / remove old one

06/10/2019

David M.

Dennis did a great job in fixing my water heater. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Fix water heater

05/26/2019

Christine C.

Quick response. Professional. Replaced the same day. I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

05/11/2019

Kris C.

USA Water Heaters were great! My pilot light wouldn’t stay lit, no hot water, and I called them at 9:30pm and they were out the next morning at 9. Showed up on time, did fast work, didn’t try to up sell me a new water heater. I am hoping to get a few more years out of my appliance, and then I will call them to install a new one when needed. Very nice, reliable, and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced a Part on my water heater

05/10/2019

Veronica O.

From the first phone call USA Water Heaters were professional and addressed all of my concerns. Our original water heater was 16 years old. We did not have any problems with it, but knew it was a matter of time before we would need it replaced. I did a lot of research and selected this company based on their excellent reviews. The installation was excellent. We are very glad we switched to tankless. It takes up less room in the garage and we feel the water pressure is better in the shower. Since it was just installed, we do not know if it will be a cost savings over our monthly bills.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter

Call us at (714) 798-3091. Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter is a family owned and operated business made up of four generations of plumbers. We have over 35 years in business and have had the privilege of serving thousands of customers across Orange County. Barker & Sons has a long history of superior customer service and recently we were honored with the Angie's List "Super Service Award" for the fifth year in a row and are also proud of our "A+ Rating" with the Better Business Bureau. We are in the people business therefore we set high standards. Our philosophy is to treat every customer right, right from the beginning. You'll never have to worry about what happens when we leave your house because we offer 100% Guarantee on ALL services! We've been in business long enough to know what it takes to keep our customers coming back again and again. Our commitment is to ethical, honest, long-term relationships with every single customer.

Indoor and Out Construction

Indoor and Out Construction, Inc. is a general contractor in Orange County. We specialize in Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. Our reliability and high-quality work are the main reasons why we have been recognized as one of the best general construction companies in Orange County. We hope to be given the opportunity to work on any future projects you have for your home or business.

California
    California: Contractors
    03/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Tank & tankless water heater installation and repair services by USA Water Heaters. We are based out of Irvine, CA, and are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, Navien, Rinnai, Noritz and Takagi water heaters. We will deliver and install your water heater up to the manufacturers specifications, ensuring the your safety and the longevity of the water heater. We offer quality services at competitive prices. Our water heater installation services are available throughout Southern California, whilst or water heater repair services are only available within Orange County. We install 30, 40, 50, 75 and 100 gal tank water heaters. Our water heater warranties are 6, 8, 10 and 12 years. Give us a call for same day service!

Drain cleaning