Spirit Locksmith

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

Spirit Locksmith Provides Fast, Reliable Professional Locksmith and Garage Door Services for Orange County, CA. We are fully licenced and insured Locksmith and Garage Door company. At Spirit Locksmith we stand behind our workmanship - 100% client satisfaction guaranteed. We will get the job completed to your satisfaction. Most of our work is guaranteed for 90 days, new parts comes with one year warranty unless otherwise specified. We offer a variety of services to help each customer with his/her own needs. Our primary goal is to ensure customers satisfaction therefore; we make sure that our customers receive the best service with affordable price. We provide a wide range of locksmith and security solutions to orange county residents. Our services, Residential, Commercial and automotive, are always fast, reliable and professional. we're also a full service company of garage doors....

Garage Door Hero

Garage Door Hero

Garage Door Hero is your Orange County garage door service company. Our courteous & professional technicians are trained on the latest garage door equipment to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your service. Garage Door Hero provides top quality service, sales and garage door repairs.

06/17/2020

Jacob was great! My garage door spring broke which prevented the door from opening fully. I needed to get into my garage so I forced the door open and created further damage. Jacob diagnosed everything and after listening to my options I decided it was best to replace my 30 year old garage door opener. Jacob repaired my spring and came the next day to install my new garage door opener. I appreciat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To fix my garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

04/05/2020

Jacob was able to come out quickly at the agreed upon time, and repaired the front door lock for the agreed upon amount. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front door lock

02/28/2020

Excellent. He called before the appointment we made to confirm his arrival window. Arrived when expected. Cleaned and adjusted lock as needed, made it better than it was, like brand new. Very happy with his work, he did what was needed and little extra, very time efficient, and did not suggest work above what was needed to fix the problem. Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed door locks.

12/21/2019

Jacob from Spirit Locksmith was the first to respond. I sent him pictures and he gave me a quote that was not the lowest I received but I gave the work to Jacob because he was so timely with the responses. He showed up on time and the work was done well. He did a tube up on both garage doors in addition to the spring replacement. Thank you Jacob!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken garage spring

CATEGORY garage doors

07/31/2019

Showed up on time. Did what we asked him to do. We will use him again if we need him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our doors rekey'd with 6 new keys.. He is also a great garage door opener person.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locks Re-Keyed / Master key Systems. Locks Installed & Repaired. High Security Deadbolt Installed. Decorative Locks Installed. Electronic Keypad and Keyless Entry Break In Repairs. Replace Lost / Stolen Car Keys. Extraction of Broken Keys. Doors & Ignitions Re-Keyed to Different Keys. Ignition Switches / Door Locks Repaired / Replace. Transponder (chip), Laser, and VAT Keys. Garage door service, Garage door installation, Garage door Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check