Safe Way Moving & Storage

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2011

Full Service Moving and Storage Company, (949)639-0330 Family Run & Operated- Serving all of Orange County .Climate Control Storage Facility -1 Month FREE STORAGE-We specialize in ,Local, Long Distance, Residential & Commercial and Full Service Storage Moving,Packing,Crating ,Unpacking,We do Long Distance Interstate Moving in all 48 States....

DISCOUNT MOVERS

Discount Movers has been in business since 1990 serving customers in Southern California and the Las Vegas valley.

Morris Moving

Morris Moving and Storage Inc. We are a local licensed, insured moving company with over 40 years in this area. We have a large 13,000 Square Foot Warehouse with over 200 5x7x7 vaults availaible for short term or long term storage, completely secured and safe from the elements, we also have open storage available for larger items at a easy monthly fee. We service all of California, if you are moving locally or anywhere in the state, we can help. We can provide any and all aspects for your move. packing, moving services, for apartments, homes, offices, or larger moves including piano services. We can even load your POD or container for the move. (With a minimum hourly charge ) We charge by the hour with a minimum of hours required (usually 2 or 3) , no extra charges for stairs, long carry, or multiple stops. The hourly fee starts at your door and stops when the move is completed. (Drive time is doubled.) Fuel charges and taxes are also included in the hourly rate. No extra charge for weekends or holidays either. We charge the same hourly rate 7 days a week. If you need 1 truck or more we can help. If you need a short notice move, this is usually not a problem. Free estimates. Our employees will wrap all furniture and take care to make sure your belongings arrive just as they left, if we pack or load. We also will take down and set up your beds! Call today, we can move you tomorrow! 714-889-7987. Our hours are from 7:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week. Prices only change for the amount of trucks and workers needed to complete the job. Or the cost of materials to pack your belongings, ie: cartons, tape, wrapping paper. These are available on all our trucks, driver has the price list, if needed.

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi

06/22/2020

I've been dealing with them since 2007. They are very professional.

Description of Work
They moved me five times.

07/24/2019

They were great. They even did a few extra things for me as well.

Description of Work
Moved me

06/01/2018

Very well. I've used this company 3 times and referred them twice. I have had the best movers with this company. This time I had a father and son team. Mauricio and Irving were amazing, professional, efficient, courteous and great personalities. They moved everything big and small. Climbed the stairs too many times to count from the 3rd floor into a second floor unit. No complaints, and no elevato...

Description of Work
Moving services

05/30/2018

We were extremely happy with Safe Way! The movers were professional, courteous and pleasant -- and they did a fabulous job of wrapping our furniture, carrying things down staircases, loading up the moving fan, and then helping us pack much of it into my garage. We recently bought a new house together, and plan to call Safe Way Moving again to help us with move #2.

Description of Work
My husband and I recently got married. We hired Safe Way Moving & Storage to move his stuff from his house into mine.

11/06/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The guys showed up on time and everything went exactly as planned. They worked quickly and communicated all the way through. The price quoted was higher than what I ended up paying. They were very fair on their price and the quality of their work was worth every dime! I am very pleased with SafeWay and would use them again.

Description of Work
Safeway moved our home from Long Beach, CA to Indio, CA

Category moving companies

Full Service Moving & Storage Expert Packing Service Secured Storage Facility Local and Long Distance Moving Residential & Commercial Office Moving Piano Movers,Full Service Storage,Climate Control Storage

MasterCard, Visa, Check