Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

18 Technology Dr Ste 129

Irvine, CA 92618

Please call for more details.

Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is a family owned and operated Company with a Team of top-notch Technicians who share a common goal, that is 100% Customer Satisfaction. We aim to Dramatically Exceed our Customers Expectations. We are known for our friendly and knowledgeable staff, skilled with a wide range of services. Please call if you are unsure whether you are in our service area. We are here to be of service! ...

plumbers (895)drain cleaning (198)water heaters (103)sewer cleaning (90)drain pipe installation (79)water damage restoration (50)gas leak repair (22)water softeners (14)excavating (10)mold removal (3)irrigation system (1)home remodeling (32)

03/03/2021

Very badly...this was my third service call. This one was the worst and totally unexpected. Frank insisted on opening up my ceiling in lieu of my requested fixing method with closet spacers. Its all about money. I refused him to open the ceiling for a $3,500 job, He refused to install spacers and charged me $500 for fan and water damage gauge to check for ceiling leak. I was held hostage to pay it...

Description of Work
Toilet Leaking and need Closet Spacers to make toilet flange flush

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

11/17/2020

Fred arrived on time, solved the draining problem precisely and quickly. He noticed that our disposal wasn't working properly and fixed that as well. He also checked our bathrooms and noticed other problems, gave us great suggestions for fixing those issues. The entire process was very efficient and smooth.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

08/09/2020

Did not show up after 8 hours. I guess not enough money in it for them. I then called and cancelled.

Description of Work
Dripping tap

Category plumbing,asbestos removal

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/15/2020

Patriot plumbing provided excellent customer service!!! They arrived to our home within 2 hours when we called to restore our water due to a pipe leak. James (our plumber) informed us Patriot could assist with the restoration. Angel (the restoration project manager) explained the job and assisted with the insurance process. He gave us options and even answered questions on the weekends. The restor...

Description of Work
Water leak

Category asbestos removal

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros - 18 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA - 38721619

07/03/2020

Dino from Patriot Plumbing responded very quickly this morning in response to my request and promised service between noon and 2pm today. Fred arrived on time and evaluated our water pipe leak which was between the street and the main house shutoff requiring 24 hours without water to allow time for the repair to properly seal. It was awkward timing as tomorrow is July 4, but Fred very kindly said ...

Description of Work
Water pipe leak between the street and the house water shutoff.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/01/2020

James was amazing. My previous plumber wasn't able to clear my drain, and wasn't equipped to pinpoint the reason. Patriot Plumbing planned an incremental approach, detailing procedures and costs with guarantees. James gave me a clear picture of the problem (a broken pipe), had the proper tools to unearth and replace that pipe, and also cleared an adjoining pipe. He took care to protect the site, u...

Description of Work
Locate and fix my kitchen drain clog.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

04/09/2020

This company has it together!! What they say and what they do match. Fast reliable service for a fair price. Hoping I don't need them anytime soon but when I do, I know who to call. Thank you for your excellent company.

Description of Work
Replaced hot and cold spigots for washing machine. Replaced garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

03/06/2020

The work was done professionally and promptly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacing a bathroom faucet

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

03/04/2020

Great! The team was amazing... polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. Plus, they left the place spotless! I would definitely recommend and hire them again!

Description of Work
Water heater installation

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/22/2020

Very professional. Provided an estimate that was reasonable compared to other responses.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking sink valves, repaired toilet float and replaced sink pop-up.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Cleaning & Replacement, Leak Detection & Repair, Slab Leak Repairs & Reroutes, Water Heater Repair & Installation, Earthquake Shut-Off Valves, Garbage Disposals, Gas Leak Repair & Piping, Copper Repiping, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Whole House Water Filtration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check