Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2010

Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is a family owned and operated Company with a Team of top-notch Technicians who share a common goal, that is 100% Customer Satisfaction. We aim to Dramatically Exceed our Customers Expectations. We are known for our friendly and knowledgeable staff, skilled with a wide range of services. Please call if you are unsure whether you are in our service area. We are here to be of service! ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Fast, Friendly Plumbing Service!

+56 more images

plumbers (895)drain cleaning (198)water heaters (103)sewer cleaning (90)drain pipe installation (79)water damage restoration (50)gas leak repair (22)water softeners (14)excavating (10)mold removal (3)irrigation system (1)home remodeling (32)

03/03/2021

Ron N.

Very badly...this was my third service call. This one was the worst and totally unexpected. Frank insisted on opening up my ceiling in lieu of my requested fixing method with closet spacers. Its all about money. I refused him to open the ceiling for a $3,500 job, He refused to install spacers and charged me $500 for fan and water damage gauge to check for ceiling leak. I was held hostage to pay it or face a mechanics lien. Toilet still needs spacers and was left with non functioning upstairs master bath toilet since Frank refused to do the job. It would have cost more money to fight a mechanics lien. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! Dino did not engage who is someone anonymous emails come from. I'm considering a small claims lawsuit to recoup come money for fraud.

Description of Work
Toilet Leaking and need Closet Spacers to make toilet flange flush

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

11/17/2020

Martin H.

Fred arrived on time, solved the draining problem precisely and quickly. He noticed that our disposal wasn't working properly and fixed that as well. He also checked our bathrooms and noticed other problems, gave us great suggestions for fixing those issues. The entire process was very efficient and smooth.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

08/09/2020

Robert H.

Did not show up after 8 hours. I guess not enough money in it for them. I then called and cancelled.

Description of Work
Dripping tap

Category plumbing, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/15/2020

Alejandro A.

Patriot plumbing provided excellent customer service!!! They arrived to our home within 2 hours when we called to restore our water due to a pipe leak. James (our plumber) informed us Patriot could assist with the restoration. Angel (the restoration project manager) explained the job and assisted with the insurance process. He gave us options and even answered questions on the weekends. The restoration team (Leo, Emilio (aka Oso) and Aurelio) were attentive and detail-oriented. The restoration team was profesional, helpful and made our quarantine enjoyable. We miss them!!!! 😔 We highly recommend Patriot Plumbing!!!

Description of Work
Water leak

Category asbestos removal

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros - 18 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA - 38721619

07/03/2020

Bronwen J.

Dino from Patriot Plumbing responded very quickly this morning in response to my request and promised service between noon and 2pm today. Fred arrived on time and evaluated our water pipe leak which was between the street and the main house shutoff requiring 24 hours without water to allow time for the repair to properly seal. It was awkward timing as tomorrow is July 4, but Fred very kindly said he is going to try to come back tomorrow morning to turn our water back on, although we agreed to two days from now due to the holiday. Fred was very clear in describing the situation and gave a very reasonable price of $385 for a two-service call in including the repair.

Description of Work
Water pipe leak between the street and the house water shutoff.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/01/2020

Tom P.

James was amazing. My previous plumber wasn't able to clear my drain, and wasn't equipped to pinpoint the reason. Patriot Plumbing planned an incremental approach, detailing procedures and costs with guarantees. James gave me a clear picture of the problem (a broken pipe), had the proper tools to unearth and replace that pipe, and also cleared an adjoining pipe. He took care to protect the site, using one assistant for the dig, and one for the cover-up and clean-up. This old house is due for a variety of fixes, so it helps that this one went so well.

Description of Work
Locate and fix my kitchen drain clog.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

04/09/2020

Laura L.

This company has it together!! What they say and what they do match. Fast reliable service for a fair price. Hoping I don't need them anytime soon but when I do, I know who to call. Thank you for your excellent company.

Description of Work
Replaced hot and cold spigots for washing machine. Replaced garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

03/06/2020

Melissa S.

The work was done professionally and promptly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replacing a bathroom faucet

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

03/04/2020

Laureen P.

Great! The team was amazing... polite, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. Plus, they left the place spotless! I would definitely recommend and hire them again!

Description of Work
Water heater installation

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/22/2020

Claire B.

Very professional. Provided an estimate that was reasonable compared to other responses.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking sink valves, repaired toilet float and replaced sink pop-up.

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

02/17/2020

Raman R.

They are amazing. We had a sink blocked on a weekend, and Fred came by within an hr to fix it. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Would call again immediately if a need arose.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink fix, toilet install

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/14/2020

Cindie W.

Perfectly to date. So far so good. Dino was super helpful through a process that was challenging to me. His immediate response to every question I asked was much so appreciated, many service persons today now give the blow off, like your bothering them with your concerns. Not Dino. I felt really comfortable with him and his whole team. Thank you Dino, James, Mike and MJ..enjoying the hot showers again!

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

[Member Name Removed] - We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service and our team. We like to take time for our customers and give them the best options possible. We take a lot of pride in that here at Patriot Plumbing & Restoration. And we are most definitely happy that you and your family are enjoying hot [Member Name Removed] again!

12/13/2019

Ronnie H.

Extremely satisfied with the service. Mike arrived promptly on time, was friendly, professional and efficient. My kitchen sink was slow draining after water was on for more than one minute. I also needed my outside drains cleaned out. Mike cleaned the outside drains then removed the kitchen pipe under the sink and cleared all the gunk. Everything was thoroughly explained from what would be done to what was found and recommendations. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Slow draining kitchen sink and preventative maintenance on mainline on outside of house (cleanout drains).

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the kind review. We're extremely happy Mike carried out the service, leaving you 'extremely satisfied'. If you encounter any issues in the future, we would be more than happy to help you!

11/03/2019

Kazuwa N.

This is a very difficult review to write. On one hand I am extremely happy that they came out on a Saturday evening within 30 minutes of my call. They did not gouge me on the price, and I was happy about that. My concern was that they wanted me to purchase a high pressure water cleaning. When they cleaned out my main line the technician used a small blade on the rooter. I told him that the other companies used a larger blade and that it worked better. He told me that the blade would only punch a hole thought the problem and that if you wanted to do it right, I needed to purchase the high pressure water cleaning. I have had an issue with my main line before and the larger blade worked fine. This was the only thing I was not happy about. My last clean out lasted for over 3 years. I would call this company again, because they were fast and at a good price. Thank you again.

Description of Work
Main line clean out

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

10/06/2019

Whitney T.

It went great! This was the third time I had my main line cut for roots in the last couple years, Patriot was the third contractor I used and the best by far. Why was he so much better than the previous two? * Charged a fair price (lower than the other two). * Quickly identified the problem and only cut roots from the pipe that needed work. * He had better tools than the others including free video camera and pipe locator. * He also discussed longer term solutions including looking under the house to see how the pipes were routed.

Description of Work
Main line to the house was clogged with roots

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], it pleases us to know you service went well! Here at Patriot Plumbing & Restoration, we pride ourselves on providing friendly, fast and affordable services. Should you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

09/29/2019

Nicholas R.

Fred and his colleague were professionals from the start. They came within 2 hours and dealt with our issue without charging us an arm and a leg.

Description of Work
Leak detection

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. We are happy that your issue was dealt with in an effective and efficient manner. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us!

07/23/2019

Tony M.

Very responsive and professional. Would definitely call Patriot again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced three angle valves for water supply under kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

06/05/2019

FRANK P.

Fred was great. Quickly diagnosed the problem and then fixed it.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

That is what we like to hear! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/31/2019

Ron N.

Mike was excellent...very knowledgeable in the trade. Fantastic resource and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Install NEW Custom Toilet

Category plumbing, water softeners, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

05/31/2019

Ron N.

Mike was great...very knowledgeable and would hire again.

Description of Work
Install new toilet

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Mike was happy to deliver the service you deserve! If we can help again, please let us know.

05/28/2019

Mark H.

Our repairs were not emergency related. We scheduled an appointment based on our schedule. Tech arrived on time. Repairs were completed quickly. Tech was professional and work spaces were cleaned up. All 3 of the repairs were because of aging parts. Our tech was courteous, professional and efficient. We would hire again.

Description of Work
toilet repair + 2 outdoor faucet replacements

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

03/14/2019

Dean and Reed A.

Excellent. Interaction is very very good. Office staff is very very good. James, he is the plumber that I've used on several occasions. Excellent work. Follow up is very good. They quote you a price and stick to it. Very reasonable. Overall, excellent plumber. They also do emergency 24/7 service.

Description of Work
That was for putting a faucet and installation of a toilet.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

12/19/2018

Brian B.

There seems to be industry standard pricing for leak detection, repair and the sister company doing the restoration. We had a small leak that was detected in less that 15 minutes. A 2' x 4' section of drywall was removed and (2) 18" sections of copper pipe were sliced in for the repair. Despite what should be a 2 hour job maximum, the industry standard cost was $1,378.00! About 4 hours into the job, the plumber called in their sister company to do the restoration. The total time for the restoration person was about 2 hours for an industry standard cost of $1,175.00! On any future leaks, we will find an honest plumber that will work for time an material. Also, they do not take credit cards unless you are willing to pay an additional "processing fee".

Description of Work
Leak detection and restoration