Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2008

TV Sales
Computer Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

I am a computer networking specialist with over 20 years experience in both home office and corporate networks. Most of my client base are corporate offices but home businesses are what I have been working on lately. Since the Rona I have established more than 50 home offices. I currently have Computer and Server inventory. Some still under Dell factory warranty.

Since 2006, HB Computers has been the most trusted technical resource for residents and businesses in Huntington Beach, California – both on site and remotely – while also responding to the need for nationwide services. We are also expanding our services to Security Camera System installation, Network Cabling/Drops. We repair or replace laptops, desktops, workstations and all mobile devices. Our services include, but are not limited to: installation, administration, and maintenance of all top brand IT systems; IT security and protection; data recovery; surveillance systems; multi-site networks; and cloud migration. We also sell and install computer systems and networking capabilities; provide hardware and software licensing services; and are fully competent in Microsoft-centric IT environments.

04/02/2008

Description of Work
I bought a portable DVD player from them.

Category home theater design

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available