Finishing Touches Carpentry

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

4 Mclaren Suite B

Irvine, CA 92618

Servicing Orange County for over 15 years. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

11/02/2016

Peter H.

Jeromie came by and installed 2 entertainment units for me. The quality of the job and the price was very good. His team worked hard which I appreciate. As with most jobs there were a couple of misunderstandings and communication gaps but were worked out to my satisfaction. Overall I would hire Jeromie again and would recommend him to do any wood work.

Description of Work
Completed 2 wall entertainment units.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you for the nice review.

09/21/2016

Karen W.

I have a house in Laguna Beach that underwent a complete remodel, and it is a beautiful, new little gem of a place thanks to Jeromie and his crew. From the tongue and groove ceilings throughout to the beadboard wainscoting, all new doors (including odd sizes that he magically made work!), window casings, kitchen cabinets and a custom designed wall cabinet for my TV and books - his work is absolutely pristine. To say he is a perfectionist is an understatement. Jeromie is a true artist - beyond a craftsman. Throughout the scope of the work, he made numerous spot-on suggestions which we incorporated. Not having done a project like this for many years, he was a trusted advisor for many phases of my remodel, even beyond the scope of his work. Always prompt, reliable, honest and full of integrity, you would be fortunate indeed to work with Jeromie!

Description of Work
Tongue and groove ceilings, kitchen cabinets, new interior doors, wainscoting, window casing, custom built-in entertainment cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,doors

Great to work with you and thanks for the great review.

08/20/2016

judy S.

Jeromie is a great carpenter I can't say enough about the quality work he does, he is also creative a lot of work that he did for us required creativity he was always professional arrived on time and always completed the work in a timely matter and always cleaned up afterwards. The price for the work was fair we got one other quote before we started it was a little cheaper but he did not have ideas like Jeromie so My husband and I believe you get what you pay for so it was worth paying a little more for no headaches and beautiful doors and cabinets.

Description of Work
We had two closet torn out and rebuilt by owner Jeromie the doors are not standard size so they had to be made to fit the workmanship was exceptional soft closing no hinges showing the inside looks amazing too nickel hardware for hanging clothes he even finished our hallway area with crown molding which we did not discuss but it matches the other molding in our house and just finishes the hallway LOOKS AMAZING, so we called him back to do more work for us he replaced all moldings around doors in the house and made a storage cabinet on a landing upstairs that was just wasted space again the cabinet was built to fit the space I wanted storage and I wanted a cabinet with glass doors and lighting to showcase collectibles the finished product is a beautiful cabinet. If you are looking for quality, creative, and professional call Jeromie you will not be disappointed. I forgot to mention he built two doors that were not standard size to match other doors in house and he also installed barn door in kitchen I told him what I wanted he gave me some ideas and the end result has made our home look more amazing then I could have imagined.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,woodworking,doors

Awesome review!! Thank you so much for the work.

04/01/2016

Matt D.

They were on time, professional and had a great eye for detail. They fixed some existing molding and baseboard work as well as installed new baseboard in several rooms. They did a great job for a house that has a lot of funny angles, stairs, etc. It was a smaller job, but definitely for a more skilled carpenter. They did a great job and I would use Jeromie and his team again.

Description of Work
Fixed existing baseboards and installed new baseboards.

03/10/2016

Matt D.

They were great, extremely efficient and professional. Pricing was great and upfront. Very personable and worked clean. I will be using them for future upgrades at my new house.

Description of Work
Baseboard installation

02/19/2016

Shawn R.

Recommended a great contractor who could better resolve my issue. Great referral and great service to not try and fix himself.

Description of Work
Had him look at staircase I needed repair on.

01/17/2016

Aug B.

LOVE the company, the personal service, care, quality and design. The job took a few weeks from start to finish, which was appropriate for our high end custom home. Do hire Finishing Touches with confidence and trust Don't expect quality like this overnight. This is not one of those "closet" companies

Description of Work
Built-in cabinets and shelves and drawers for the laundry room

09/25/2015

Robert H.

Everything went very smoothly. We relied on Jeromie for design recommendations for the fireplace remodel and the rest of the work that was done. The finished product was great and are neighbors were very impressed with the work that he did. Jeromie completed the work in the time he had estimated for the overall project and he was always working on the days that had scheduled for us. I doubt you will find a more friendly contractor who actually does what he says he will do in the time slated for the project.

Description of Work
Jeromie did multiple jobs for us including, complete remodel of a fireplace area with new mantel, installation of tongue and grove wood on living room ceiling and one wall, install crown molding in living room, replace existing window casing and baseboards throughout most of the house, replace an upstairs furnace enclosure door, and build a cabinet in the upstairs hallway. He also provided recommendations for contractors to do the fireplace tile work and final painting.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,interior painters,doors

08/10/2015

Dwayne & Sarah V.

We recently moved into a new house and need some wood work done. We are new to the Orange County area and used Angie?s List to find a carpenter. I found Finishing Touches on Angie?s List ? the company had good reviews and was close to where we live. Jeromie from Finishing Touches came out the same day we called. We had three things we needed done and Jeromie was helpful with design recommendation. He also recommended ways to save money on the project. He told us he would be finished building our items in two weeks. He called two weeks later and was out the same day to do the installation. He was very professional during the installation and even modified one of the items on-site at no cost after making a recommendation on an improvement. We will use Jeromie again for our wood working needs!

Description of Work
Designed and built: Large breakfast banquette Fireplace hearth Rebuilt master bath cabinet and added drawers

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

06/11/2015

Ted G.

The project took 8 days to complete. Jeromie was very accommodating for last minute requests. His design expertise was very beneficial. I had originally had asked him for a quote to do the baseboards and the crown molding. When I mentioned that I also was going to have the rooms painted - he matched the quote that I had received from someone else. Jeromie and his core team of workers were hardworking and very industrious. The quality of the work was excellent. They were neat and organized. They cleaned up every evening since we are still living in the house. I would highly recommend Jeromie and his team.

Description of Work
I had crown molding installed in the master bedroom/bath; hall and living room/dining room Both rooms are vaulted ceilings. In addition, I had new 4" baseboards installed throughout the house. Once that was completed, the same areas were painted. In addition, I had all the doors and door trims in the house re-painted.

Category woodworking,interior painters

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Perfect Painting CO

Perfect Painting is locally owned and operated with over 12yrs of professional painting experience! We look forward to transforming your homes and businesses by providing expert services with a proven process to get the job done right! Safety is important and our top priority during these uncertain times, we respect and honor social distancing preferences and requirements. Contact us today we look forward to servicing all of your painting needs!

ADA BUILDERS INC

ADA Builders inc Painter Los Angeles is a full-service painting contractor serving Los Angeles, and the surrounding area. Our painting company is an LA-based. Painter Los Angeles provides a number of painting services here in LA. Our painting services are famous throughout the city. We are specialized in every kind of painting whether its interior or exterior. Our painters are the best painters in the town and they know how to do quality work. Our painting team is highly skilled and has years of experience in the industry and hence they provide you the best quality of painting service. Our ADA Builders INC staff is well versed in paint jobs in the interior of the house and as well as exterior.

California
    CSLB
    01/31/2018
    Check, PayPal

Custom Kitchen Design Fabrication & Installation. Custom Cabinets, Vanities, Home Theater & Media Built-Ins, Design Consultations. Installation of all interior carpentry. Specializing in Reclaimed Wood, Crown Moulding, Baseboard, Window & Door Casing, Mantles, False Beams, T&G Ceiling and Wall Treatments, Painting & Staining and much more.

Plumbing & electrical.