Elegant Home Improvement Inc

California: Contractors
06/30/2023

15791 Rockfield Blvd Ste A

Irvine, CA 92618

Elegant Home Improvement helps you to achieve the perfect look for your entire house. We offer the most Premium and Extensive collection of home remodeling materials to choose from. Our team of specialists include the most professional and experienced on site contractors that can finish the job while keeping the customer informed and satisfied at every step of the project. We are dedicated to meet your every requirement since we know how important your home is to you....

flooring (41)hardwood floors (16)home remodeling (11)tile installation (11)carpet installation (10)countertop installation (4)marble & granite (2)plumbers (3)interior decorators (1)closet design (1)

05/13/2021

Bobby Mohseni and his staff at Elegant Home Improvement are ALL phenomenal. He gutted our home in Laguna Woods and he rebuild a classic show piece. Our home is so elegant (as the company namesake) we just want to look at it as a perfect model. Bobby is an amazing professional he's extremely knowledgeable, all his suggestions were outstanding. We got to the point to just let him do his thing and WO...

Description of Work
whole home remodel

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

Review for Elegant Home Improvement Inc - 15791 Rockfield Blvd, Irvine, CA - 39333603

11/11/2020

Early 2020 we contracted with Elegant Home Improvement to do an extensive home remodeling for us. It took almost a year to complete, considering the project scope and impact of Covid-19. A huge benefit is that Bobby the owner is a very pleasant person to work with. He has a dedicated team that works for and with him. I knew from the start that I will have to co-manage this project with Bobby due t...

Description of Work
Extensive home remodel

Category countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

10/31/2020

Excellent workmanship. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/06/2020

perfect, the owner ,Bobby, was right on top of it and the outcome was great

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

05/16/2020

Bobby and John were very professional, courteous and efficient. All personnel took pride in their work and were respectful with personal property. At the end of each day, the work area was cleaned and organized. The project manager was immediately accessible in answering questions and stopped by to check on progress of work on a regular basis. I was impressed with everyone's attention to detail an...

Description of Work
flooring, kitchen counter top & backsplash

Category countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

07/15/2019

The best team to ever install your floors. Years of experience and great team work make these guys amazing to work with. Due to unusual circumstances I didn’t get to finish my remodel and Bobby stored my wood flooring to cover the entire entry and hallway for over 7 years. I was honestly in awe. Thank you Bobby and the whole team.

Description of Work
Wood floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/01/2019

They did an excellent work, it was great working with Bobby, they were very respectful of my home, and very polite to me. They worked clean and neat, they did an absolutely better job than the previous contractor I hired to do the job

Description of Work
They did an Interior Painting, Design and built in a Closet, did some resurfacing on the doors and hallways for me.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/27/2019

I am not just happy with what they did but i was using them over the last 5 years. The first job they did for me was a laminate flooring for my house and the second time, they did the tile in my front and back hallway and also on The kitchen and family room. The tile guys came to work on tile installation that was previously done to my room and they are very easy to deal with. The pricing is also ...

Description of Work
They have done my whole bathroom. Put in a brand new shower and extended it. They done the tiles/flooring. And right now, they are doing shutters.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

03/16/2016

They did everything they promised and more. They were very accepting toward my last minute changes and decisions! Great Attitude:)

Description of Work
Elegant Home improvement, restored my home! We had a major water damage, they took care of all the damages and also helped me to do additional remodeling which included, flooring, paint job and customized carpentry Their crew were excellent, in service, manners and profossinalism. We highly recommend this company for all your repair/remodeling/building needs.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/10/2016

02/23/2016

They worked very professionally and the crew is careful and easy to have in our home. Very knowledgable and always listened and informed us what was happening along the way.

Description of Work
Kitchen -- Gutted entire kitchen, ran new gas lines, electrical, ceramic tile, cabinets, sink/disposal/plumbing, lighting (pot lighting, chandlers, under cabinet lead lights), installed appliances (dishwasher, gas/convection oven, convection/microwave) removed and installed sliding glass door and three windows, painted. This work was done in a very timely way and took approximately 4 weeks from start to finish. Follow up was fantastic. Elegant Home Improvement is A1+

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2016

Hardwood floor, laminate, carpet, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, natural stone tile, granite countertop, siltstone & custom kitchen cabinet.shower and bath remodeling,

Painting