Doctor Patch

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2008

We now offer Booking your free estimate Online! *Please check our availability and book your free estimate online at www.DoctorPatch.us or go directly to the booking link by clicking on this link below…(If the link does not work please copy and past the link below into your browser) https://online-booking.workiz.com/?ac=d18a0ecf0a7a14b77105d3343410dc995f67a47e5aab6d7c80bb612f539d1bd2 Estimates Online for: * Drywall Repairs * Stucco Repairs * Retaining Walls * Electrical Panel Patch * Weep Screed * Footers and foundation * Stucco cinderblock walls * Water damage restoration * Painting: Exterior * Stucco Foam * Texturing * Add Curb Appeal * Coatings * Acoustic Popcorn Ceilings * Access panels * Siding/EIEFS Thank You, Marta C. 949-698-0000 www.DoctorPatch.us

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Amenities

California
California: Contractors
05/31/2025
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Linda S.
09/02/2022
Great. My tech was friendly neat and competent. Would definitely use again
Description of Work
Exterior stucco repair
siding, stucco
Rick A.
01/17/2022
I found Dr Patch through Anji and we couldn't be happier with the results of the entire project. From Leo's explanation of what's required to meet the code requirements and his cost estimate to Waheed keeping us updated throughout the process and his fine stucco work, we're completely satisfied.
Description of Work
We had a leaking drain pipe which required removing a portion of an interior garage wall and the adjoining exterior stucco wall. Pristine Plumbing diagnosed the problem, did the demo work and repaired the leaking pipe.
George C.
04/03/2021
Needed to get the stucco repaired on our large side planter after a pool install. Leo from Dr. Patch came to the rescue with a fair estimate. Jose came out to fix the stucco where needed and repainted the entire wall and top cap color matching the previous colors. Looks fantastic!
Description of Work
Stucco Repair of Planter Wall
chimney repair, stucco
Jack B.
12/02/2020
We've used Doctor Patch twice now. The first time was a couple of years ago to stucco a low garden wall and patch the rear of our house where we had another contractor remove an attached patio cover. A few months ago, we had the rear patio replaced. It had been installed incorrectly by a previous owner. Replacing the patio had caused some damage to the stucco on the same low garden wall and the house's rear wall's bottom edge. This week, we had Doctor Patch back out to repair those damaged areas and some other small areas around the house and courtyard wall. Both times the Doctor Patch technician arrived on time, was friendly, knowledgeable, and prepared. They worked quickly and efficiently completed the repairs sooner than we expected. The technicians expertly blended the repairs with the original stucco. Both times, the process from the first call to request an estimate until the technicians completed the repairs was comfortable and straightforward with excellent communications and a reasonable price. Leo, Zack, Marta, and the technicians have all been great to work with. We will gladly give Doctor Patch a call next time we ever need their services.
Description of Work
Stucco Repair on Garden Walls and HOuse
erin C.
11/28/2020
Horrible. Wasted my entire afternoon waiting for them to show to a scheduled appt. and they never showed or called. Very unprofessional!!!!!!
Description of Work
stucco repair
bathtub refinishing, masonry

According to our text logs, you canceled the meeting several times indicating a reschedule and another text confirming cancelation. Our Project Manager sent you a text at 3:45 pm which read: "The technician will give you a call 30-40 min before he arrives." Which you replied: "thank you" Then at 3:46 pm you replied: "It's getting dark and I have not heard from him. The wall is outside and we will need to look at it in daylight." Our Project Manager immediately responded: "Would you like to reschedule?" as in for another day, when the light is out. At which you replied: "No. I have waited all afternoon." In which the Project Manager understood that you were no longer interested in the appointment. The project manager responded at 3:38 pm: "Ok." You replied again letting us know that it was 5:20 pm and you were still waiting for the technician. We are not sure why you waited for him until that time, if you had stated that it was getting too dark to see and you did not want to reschedule. We have also emailed you regarding this matter immediately. We feel based on our findings even though we did experience technical difficulties with our system due to the [Member Information Removed] update to our system. We kept communicating with you until the end of our work day. We operated professionally and accordingly. Nevertheless, there seemed to be a misunderstanding somewhere. We are sorry to hear of you negative experience. During this lockdown and the Holidays these situation can be challenging. We are trying to do our best to improve and streamline our process in order to adjust to every customer's needs. Please call us and we would be more than happy to reschedule you for a free estimate inspection of you property. We would like to change that negative experience to a positive one. We always strive to improve our quality of service, so please feel free to call us. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you and learn how to make every experience a positive one for every customer. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Jay F.
10/23/2020
I've had them do several projects in and around my home for drywall, stucco, and weep screeds. Each time they were very professional throughout the whole process. Leo does a great job explaining what is wrong, what the process is to repair it, and how to prevent damage from happening again. The patches look great and blend well into the surrounding areas well.
Description of Work
Drywall, stucco and weep screed repairs
Richard B.
10/09/2020
I found Dr. Patch on Yelp and received an immediate response to my request for a quote to repair several dry wall settlement cracks and take care of several issues I had with my exterior stucco walls. They were very responsive and gave me a detailed quote with an explanation on how they would perform the work. Although you may pay a little more than other contractors, the repairs were done the right way, not just a quick surface patch that would soon show the same underlying issues. They did an amazing job matching the texturing of the existing drywall and the stucco. Once painted you could not even find the where the patches were done. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others and would use them again in the future.
Description of Work
Drywall and Stucco Repair
Randy C.
09/24/2020
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FROM START TO FINISH! I could not be any happier with the stucco job on my home. From the very beginning, when I contacted Dr. Patch to request a quote, to their quick response, to Leo's honesty and clear description of what would be done, to the concern for safety with masks, and, finally, to the end product this was first class all the way. I, enthusiastically recommend Dr. Patch.
Description of Work
Stucco Patch
Megan B.
05/29/2020
Dr. Patch repaired the stucco around our front door after we had put in a new one. They did a great job and we couldn't be happier! They were very responsive and prompt and gave us a half hour notice before showing up to give us an estimate. We felt their pricing was very fair. They did a wonderful job matching our existing stucco pattern and after finishing the job the technician completely cleaned up after himself. We will definitely be using them in the future for any stucco repair needs we may have.
Description of Work
Exterior stucco repair
Sadie F.
05/25/2020
5/25/2020 Had a VERY small area outside of the house where a sprinkler did some water damage. Called Dr. Patch, Leo came out within a few days, reviewed the area and gave me a fair estimate. Since it was a small job I was put on a "on call " list, but it was only about 10 days before a technician was available to do the job. Jesus was the technician, extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and very efficient. Should we need any future stucco repairs, I will definitely use Dr. Patch again and I will let my neighbors know as well. Marta, the administrator, was also very efficient and pleasant.
Description of Work
Stucco Repair
Michael E.
05/22/2020
Despite our home being less than 5 years old there were some pretty significant stucco cracks on the top level. Leo came out on very little notice and gave me a very thorough and fair estimate on what everything would cost to make things whole again. The work took less than two days and the work his guy Hugo did was nothing short of magical. Apparently they've had to do a lot of work in our neighborhood as many of these new Irvine homes have stucco (and other) issues. In addition to stucco cracks we had a fairly significant problem with efflorescence which needed to be scraped, patched and repainted. The communication I received from the office and the technician was above and beyond professional - such a refreshing change from other companies who don't really seem to want your business. Doctor Patch has delivered and I will be singing their praises for years to come!
Description of Work
Stucco repair, efflorescence scraping and repainting of exterior of house
stucco, house painters
Jeff W.
05/20/2020
I met with their estimator Leo and we walked through my condominium to identify multiple locations within my unit where drywall was damaged and needed repair or replacement. Initially, I was leaning towards a very extensive resurfacing of the all the drywall in the unit. Leo indicated that he thought that was far beyond what was actually needed. He took pictures of all the areas to be worked on in order to document them for the contract. So the contract was very specific. And the technician had very good directions on what he was supposed to do. The technician that did the work was very methodical and easy to communicate with. I asked him about various areas as he did the work and I always got good answers. Two days after the work was completed, Leo came back to inspect the entire job. It was at that time that I realized that a defect that I expected to get corrected at a later date, when I was going to paint my unit, was actually taken care of by the Doctor Patch technician. It was a pleasant surprise. I am very satisfied with this company and its work. They clearly are very customer oriented.
Description of Work
Replace and repair drywall
Anh D.
04/22/2020
Doctor Patch did a great job on repairing our stucco wall next to the Electrical Box. They came on time, were clean and unobtrusive. It was a major job and they completed it in less than one day adding on safety features to code. They even tried to match the stucco paint as much as possible :) Thank you Doctor Patch!
Description of Work
Stucco Repair for outside wall
Robert B.
04/16/2020
We were very pleased with the competitive price and the technician was hardworking, clean and very pleasant. Good job completed on time and we will use them again. Bob
Description of Work
Drywall and plaster patch
Erin S.
04/15/2020
Leo has been great. We need a mold restoration company to do mold remediation next week, than Leo will start the work.
Description of Work
Drywall patch work in my bathroom
bathtub refinishing, drywall
Matt G.
04/06/2020
Process was extremely painless from getting a quote, to having the repair work done. We had an Extensive series of cracks from foundation repairs performed, which all were repaired or just recommended to be touched up with paint. Would recommend.
Description of Work
Stucco Repair
Mark R.
03/27/2020
We had damage on our walls and ceilings due to a slab leak re-route. Doctor Patch simply had the best quotes around. It was easy to contact them and set the appointment once we agreed we assumed like every other contractor work would be started atleast 1-2 weeks out. They sent someone out the day after we agreed to the work. Everything was completed in our kitchen and garage in 2 days and it looks great. The technician always left the area clean and was meticulous throughout his work. I was surprised it was only 1 guy who did it all. If you need drywall work done, I highly recommend to contact them asap!
Description of Work
Drywall & Firewall Repair
drywall, interior painters
Cindy M.
03/27/2020
We have an adorable mid-century modern with not so adorable stucco issues. The windows had been put in without proper prep and finish and it’s old. With painters scheduled and imminently arriving, Dr Patch estimated our job. It was reasonable; they had done tons of work in the neighborhood that has stood up through time. But... the rain came. Marta from scheduling was amazing, patient and kind. We scheduled, rescheduled and had José show day after day only to be greeted by showers. I can’t thank them enough for finishing in time for the painters. The walls look great.
Description of Work
Stucco refinish and repair.
Mike M.
03/13/2020
We had a leak in our kitchen ceiling from our upstairs bathroom that required the drywall to be cut out and Doctor patch repaired our drywall. They responded quickly to our quote request and had a technician quickly respond to our residence for a free quote. Quote was fair, affordable, and detailed. They were accommodating and completed repairs within a couple days of initial contact. Everyone we spoke to was very friendly and work was completed promptly and done well. I would recommend Doctor Patch for any drywall repairs.
Description of Work
Drywall repair
Manny M.
02/25/2020
I give my highest recommendation on their service and professionalism. I had some water damage on the back corner of my home, which needed drywall and stucco repair. Leo came out and assessed the damage and gave me a quote. Leo and his crew started the very next and were completed in 3 days. Outstanding!
Description of Work
Stucco and drywall repair
Kelli B.
02/07/2020
We needed some stucco repaired. I found Doctor Patch on yelp and they quickly responded and came out to give me an estimate. They were very thorough in explaining the process. They completed the work yesterday and I am very pleased. They did a terrific job! Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Stucco repair
Brian H.
01/31/2020
Re stuccoed 100sq.ft. of backyard retaining wall. Stucco tech arrived on time and did quality work. Did good job of matching stucco color so I don't need to match paint. Cost was reasonable compared to other quotes I received. I would recommend.
Description of Work
Stucco repair
Dacheng L.
01/15/2020
A Dr Patch Technician repaired a drywall damage in my garage yesterday. The quality of work is good. The technician, Jesus, is friendly. My only complain is their scheduling system. Dr Patch contacts you a couple days before they come to you house. I personally like to plan ahead of time.
Description of Work
Drywall repair

MAX T.
12/07/2019
They were a little slow getting on the job but they did everything I asked and a little extra. The work looks good and the price was fair. I am glad I called them.
Description of Work
Patching Stucko
Janis G.
10/17/2019
Leo gave us a detailed estimate, and he was knowledgeable about what caused the problem and how to correct it. We had to get on the schedule, so we had to wait a couple weeks. Since the process is messy (ie. plaster dust from scraping and sanding) we moved and/or covered all our furniture so we would be ready for them. We only got a morning's notice, but as I said, we were ready for them. The two men were careful, and did very nice work. We are very pleased with how it all looked when they were finished. We had to prime and paint afterwards, but it looks great now.
Description of Work
Repair of stress cracks around windows and beams on plaster walls
plastering

Phone

208 Technology Dr

Irvine, CA 92618

Other Information

Services offered

Services not offered

Asbestos removal. Re-stucco or new stucco on a whole building.

Covid-19 update

We now off free Estimates Online for: * Drywall Repairs * Stucco Repairs * Retaining Walls  * Electrical Panel Patch * Weep Screed * Footers and foundation * Stucco cinderblock walls * Water damage restoration * Painting: Exterior * Stucco Foam * Texturing * Add Curb Appeal * Coatings * Acoustic Popcorn Ceilings * Access panels * Siding/EIEFS Book your estimate Online 2:00pm-6:00pm, Monday through Friday There is a 4 hour gap, but You’ll receive a push Notification prior to our Tech’s meeting with you, so that you are not waiting around... *Please check our availability and book your free estimate online www.DoctorPatch.us or go directly to the booking link by clicking on this link below… https://booking.workiz.com/?ac=338330ba99c60d34c13761e1c3ba49c9da50b27e76ff0472c6a988e6891ba86eThank You, Marta Coronel Text: 949-698-0000 www.DoctorPatch.us

We accept remote payment

Discover
Financing Available
PayPal

FAQ

Doctor Patch is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

Doctor Patch is open:

Doctor Patch accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Yes, Doctor Patch offers free project estimates.

Yes, Doctor Patch offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Doctor Patch offers a 10% senior discount.

Yes, Doctor Patch offers warranties.

Doctor Patch offers the following services: We now offer Free estimates Online for: * Drywall Repairs * Stucco Repairs * Retaining Walls  * Electrical Panel Patch * Weep Screed * Footers and foundation * Stucco cinderblock walls * Water damage restoration * Painting: Exterior * Stucco Foam * Texturing * Curb Appeal * Coatings * Acoustic Popcorn Ceilings * Access panels * Siding/EIEFS Please visit www.DoctorPatch.us to see our availability and Book your Free estimate Online.

Asbestos removal. Re-stucco or new stucco on a whole building.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Hi Angie's list members, my name is Gary. I'm friendly, easy to talk to and willing to help solve all your plumbing problems. I answer the phone 95% of the time and I'm reachable from 7:00 am through 9:30 pm, 7 days a week. I will personally see to it that you get the quality services you deserve and expect. If you are not totally satisfied with our work you don't owe me a dime till I put it right or your money back, guaranteed. Please note free estimates available where time permits between 8-am to 5pm ...mon thru fri - services available beyond these times may incur fees ( diagnostic and trouble shooting fees may apply to some jobs you will always be notified in advance prior to commencement of service and charges this can happen at the job site or during initial appointment booking .In order to serve you better & keep appt times when ever I cannot personally be there I have well trained techs to do the jobs I cannot personally be there to do for you , we also network with other contractors to cater to specialized plumbing/drainage services that are incidental to plumbing but may require special equipment and manpower .Please be aware while we try to answer all questions prior to a service visit this business description edit is neither a contract or the full service terms and conditions .All prices given over the phone are deemed price guides or guesstimates only .If you recieve a free estimate at job sites which generally means a visual look over ( and does not involve use of tools or special equipment or crawling into attic spaces or under buildings) the the estimate is FREE.

K-Blinds

No reviews yet.

K-Blinds

At K-Blinds, we bring you high quality window treatments you will love at an affordable price. We offer a wide selection of blinds and shades that are vetted for every style and taste. We are dedicated to creating a personalized space that will allow you to feel replenished, restored and recentered. We use excellent, quality materials from Korea and custom make your order in our warehouse to ensure the perfect fit for your windows. We handle everything for you, from design consultation to installation to create a hassle-free experience. Let us transform your space into your dream home! Contact us for a FREE consultation and estimate! We offer both English and Korean speaking services.

Shutters Allure