CertaPro Painters of Irvine

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2011

4790 Irvine Blvd Ste. 150

Irvine, CA 92620

Independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - PJNB INC, Certapro Painters of Irvine, Ltd. Additional contact names - Pat Wade....

01/11/2017

David K.

The owner, Ben Robinson, arrived as scheduled to inspect the job and submitted a very competitive estimate. His workers arrived each morning on time and completed their work in a timely, clean, and effective manner. I was very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Painted all exterior of house

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope you keep us in mind for future projects!

01/04/2017

Glenda M.

Crew was on time each day and did an excellent job. Really payed attention to details.

Description of Work
House interior painted. Walls and ceiling only, no baseboards or trim.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you on future projects.

12/16/2016

Gary P.

"I took 7 bids on this painting job. Not only did Ben at CertaPro come in with the most competitive bid--they cleaned up everything, they were prompt, attentive to detail, they were responsive to requests that I've made. and they did quality work, I've referred 3 people on my block to these guys."

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 2-story wood-siding and stucco Craftsman-style home. Power-wash, stucco and wood repairs, every wood joint on siding sealed, shutters, garage door.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

12/14/2016

Hamid B.

Very well, they delivered what they promised on time. Their crew was meticulous, they covered all my flooring, furniture, and even my 30 feet ceilings!

Description of Work
Interior of the house needed to be painted.

Category interior painters

We really appreciate your business and hope to work with you on future projects. Thanks so much for the feedback!

12/08/2016

Sophia L.

Went very smoothly and Painters did excellent job.

Description of Work
I had the whole exterior of my house painted to a different color.

Category drywall,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Thank you for your business. We value your feedback and hope to work with you on future projects!

10/28/2016

Patrick F.

The owner, Ben, was on time and had the estimate done with more detail than I couldve imagined in a reasonable amount of time. He brought up a lot of things I would never have thought of but Im not a painter so it was very much appreciated. The rest of the prep work and painting went like clockwork. My wife and I both agreed they are a well oiled machine. Our neighbors are jealous so there may be a few more home in our neighborhood being painted by Certa Pro soon!

Description of Work
Full interior estimate, prep and paint. They were professionals from beginning to end. The estimate was less than I guessed which was really nice and they finished quicker than I anticipated. The house looks great and we(the wife who is most important) couldnt be happier. I would use them again without even thinking twice!

10/24/2016

Bill F.

The painters were very courteous, professional, and punctual. Since the roof fascia boards and soffits were to be spray painted they had to mask it all off with paper which took about a day and a half to do. But all the prep work was needed in order to allow them to spray the wood without having any over spray hitting my stucco walls or roof tiles. The stucco repair was expertly done and it blended in so well that it is impossible to tell where the repairs were done. They touched up every little bit of their work so well that when I performed my final inspection to sign-off on the job everything little fault I had seen had already been touched-up. I had several lower price quotes, but decided to go with CertaPro painters because they were very responsive to the many questions I had before the job got started. They also quoted 2-3 days of work which is what I thought it would take to do the job properly and not rush it thru as other quotes I had appeared to be doing. In the end it took 4-days to get everything painted correctly.

Description of Work
Pressure washed entire home exterior, painted all window trim boards, roof fascia boards, and soffits on a two story home. They repaired several areas of peeled stucco walls.

Category stucco,house painters

09/26/2015

Matthew S.

A crew of painters covered all of the furniture, cabinets, and floors. High ceilings were painted as well as walls and doors. The doors needed careful preparation as they had previously been painted with oil base. The crew sanded, primed and painted the doors. They are beautiful. The house looks great. The paint job is literally perfect. The people at CertaPro Irvine are professional, courteous, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. We are very happy and highly recommend these painters.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my home

06/24/2015

Edward J.

There were two different crews for the interior and exterior due to a delay in HOA approval of exterior colors. Both crews were very professional and I was quite impressed by the industriousness of the interior crew. They were all very experienced and it showed. Daily clean up was very good. The fascia wood repair outside was more extensive than I expected, but the result was quite satisfactory. There was one minor cleanup issue after the outside painting was completed, but it was taken care of to my satisfaction. I liked the thorough approach that Ben used for the estimate which avoided any surprises and gave me a high level of confidence. I did not go with the low bidder, and I am quite satisfied with the results. Good job Ben!

Description of Work
Complete interior and exterior painting, including some minor wood repair outside

Category house painters,interior painters

05/20/2015

Arlene B.

My house is 30+ years old and it definitely needed new paint. Ben was very professional and provided a detailed proposal and his license and insurance documents. His bid was very competitive. His crew of Arturo and Javier were excellent! They taped off all my windows before power washing the stucco and did a very good job of taking care of all areas of the property. They did a meticulous job of painting the stucco and trim to conform to my homeowner's association color selections. I am very pleased with CertaPro and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
The exterior of the house was painted along with the trim, doors, fence and wrought iron gate.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters,interior painters

EC Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
    Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available

We are your neighborhood CertaPro Painters of Irvine, we specialize in: Residential and Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Wood Replacement, Drywall Repair, Epoxy Flooring, Interior Design & Decorating, Wallpaper Removal, Painting Exterior & Interior