CertaPro Painters of Irvine

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2011

Independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - PJNB INC, Certapro Painters of Irvine, Ltd. Additional contact names - Pat Wade....

West Coast Property Maintenance, Inc.

Employee's 50+. We offer sweeping, concrete cleaning, window washing, high rise window cleaning, pressure washing, steam cleaning, haul aways, trash clean up, deporting and maintenance.

Rick Jamison Painting

We are a family run company and have been in business since 1978. We do high quality work add a moderate price. What we guarantee is the quality of our work. We are not happy unless you're happy. We generate 80% of our business from referrals either from past clients or other trade professionals. A business that generates repeat business and referrals is a sign that they provide quality service. We service all Orange and Los Angeles county areas. Additional email - info@rickjamisonpainting.com.

Offers by Rick Jamison Painting on Angi
Edward Carroll Painting

Happy customers is everything I'm here to serve you with over 35 years of experience beginning everything with preparation being the most important part of the job followed by the finest materials so if you want the job done right give me a call please 714 321 5316

01/11/2017

The owner, Ben Robinson, arrived as scheduled to inspect the job and submitted a very competitive estimate. His workers arrived each morning on time and completed their work in a timely, clean, and effective manner. I was very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Painted all exterior of house

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope you keep us in mind for future projects!

01/04/2017

Crew was on time each day and did an excellent job. Really payed attention to details.

Description of Work
House interior painted. Walls and ceiling only, no baseboards or trim.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you on future projects.

12/16/2016

"I took 7 bids on this painting job. Not only did Ben at CertaPro come in with the most competitive bid--they cleaned up everything, they were prompt, attentive to detail, they were responsive to requests that I've made. and they did quality work, I've referred 3 people on my block to these guys."

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 2-story wood-siding and stucco Craftsman-style home. Power-wash, stucco and wood repairs, every wood joint on siding sealed, shutters, garage door.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

12/14/2016

Very well, they delivered what they promised on time. Their crew was meticulous, they covered all my flooring, furniture, and even my 30 feet ceilings!

Description of Work
Interior of the house needed to be painted.

Category interior painters

We really appreciate your business and hope to work with you on future projects. Thanks so much for the feedback!

12/08/2016

Went very smoothly and Painters did excellent job.

Description of Work
I had the whole exterior of my house painted to a different color.

Category drywall,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

Thank you for your business. We value your feedback and hope to work with you on future projects!

We are your neighborhood CertaPro Painters of Irvine, we specialize in: Residential and Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Wood Replacement, Drywall Repair, Epoxy Flooring, Interior Design & Decorating, Wallpaper Removal, Painting Exterior & Interior

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available