bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

17165 Von Karman Ave

Irvine, CA 92614

During these unprecedented times we have taken great measures to protect you and your family. Rest assured that when our Plumbing Professionals arrive they will be: wearing gloves and/or a mask using disinfectant wipes throughout their visit staying at least 6 feet from residents of the home We will get through these tough times together.

Please call for more details.
Sewer Line Repair

Sewer Line Repair

plumbers2020
We offer sewer line repair services throughout all of Orange County. We have the equipment and experience to perform trenchless sewer line work, and tunneling work. Call us today for an estimate!

During these unprecedented times, we have taken great measures to protect you and your family. Rest assured that when our Plumbing Professionals arrive they will be: -Wearing gloves and/or a mask -Using disinfectant wipes throughout their visit -Staying at least 6 feet from residents of the home We will get through these tough times together. We rely on our plumbing to work for us around the clock, so why shouldn't your plumbers do the same? At Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Orange County, our team is ready to leap into action at any time of the day, year-round, to provide plumbing and emergency services that will help keep your home's pipes working perfectly. With hard work and dedicated service, our plumbers have earned their reputation as some of the nation's best. When you're stressed out over a plumbing issue, whether it's an overflowing toilet, a broken water heater, or anything else, why settle for anything less? Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We will travel to all of Orange County. Some of the common emergency plumbing services we offer are: -drain unclogs -water leaks -pipe bursts -toilet clogs -shower leaks -sink leaks -water heater issues -no hot water -sump pump issues -sewer line issues ...

plumbers (11)water heaters (5)drain cleaning (4)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (2)

05/13/2021

They're clean and efficient. What I really like about them is that they have a manager that look after everything they do. Everything about them is great. They would be my plumber for life as I could not see any way I would be disappointed by them.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, toilet and rebuild toilet

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

05/12/2021

They were amazing. They were communicative and on time. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did all the plumbing issues in my house and business.

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

06/27/2020

Drained water heater, inspected plumbing system, and worked on kitchen sink leak. Very receptive, professional, and knowledgable. Came masked and gloved. We had a few other non-urgent projects, and we are going to continue to work with Bluefrog on all of them!!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/23/2020

Great. Andrew was polite and professional. And Matt was very pleasant and got me service with in a hour and half. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted we could assist you with your water heater repair in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.

04/30/2020

Excellent very professional Like his work and effort

Description of Work
Installed kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback. Hope you enjoy your new faucet!

04/24/2020

Excellent! I have had Bluefrog Plumbing and Drain at my home three times in the past 8 months for various things. I also had them come to service our backed up plumbing at my office. Every time they were courteous, prompt, and always cleaned up after themselves! Fair and honest prices and very easy to work with Matt the GM as well as the plumbers! I highly recommend these guys and always refer the...

Description of Work
Plumbing, tankless water heating, leak in the upstairs bathroom, clogged pipes throughout the house

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/24/2020

Thank you to Matt and his team! They were great! They installed a new tankless water heater. We couldn’t be more happy with the price and the install. We highly recommend bluefrog!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/23/2020

I really like these guys! Super friendly and didn’t make me feel silly for all my plumbing questions. Andrew did my kitchen faucet installation and he was very friendly, punctual, and efficient. They were everything you’d hope for in a service professional. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet install

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/23/2020

Thank you blue frog! Every pluming issue I’ve had I call you guys up and it’s fixed! Sinks clogged.. fixed, water heater needing replacement, fixed and installed correctly! Up to CA code! And needed a new dishwasher replaced all within the day! Thank you for your amazingly fast friendly service! Very knowledgeable and would and will contact them again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

04/23/2020

We love Bluefrog! I’m so glad we found them (thanks to our neighbor)!! We’ve called them for a number of projects and won’t call anyone else. They are efficient, clean and very knowledgeable. Most recently we had a slab leak. They came out immediately and fixed the problem so we weren’t without water. Every one of their plumbers have been friendly, courteous and treated us like family. We highly r...

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Plumbing services -- leak detection, installs, repairs, replacement, and maintenance. Emergency services, drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, camera inspection, full home inspections, toilets, sinks and faucets, water heaters, tankless water heaters, drain pipe installation (exterior + Interior), gas leak repair, sewer cleaning, water coolers, water softeners, wells and pumps. Supply (water) lines - repair, install, and diagnose.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check