Andreas Fault Property Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2011

Word of mouth has been our main source of business; our customers continue to refer us because they trust that we will take care of their family, friends & clients. We take pride in our work and it shows. Why? Because we care, our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Estimates are free for our local area (Orange County). Out of area $45.00 trip charge (credited toward work ordered) Check out our website for a complete list of services available....

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

We are new to Angie's List. We are Sarge's Services OC, Inc., servicing South Orange County for over 30 years. Sarge's was previously owned by Sargent Bruce Walls, USMC/Retired. Sarge's has been in business over 30 years providing homeowners and business owners any type of hauling, clean-up services, household or office moving services, demolition services, handyman services and doing what people are incapable of doing or refuse to do.

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

02/18/2015

Went well, unfortunately I couldn't be home when he came out but did quality work and then made sure that all the gas appliances were functioning after installation of valve.

Description of Work
Installed earthquake gas shut-off valve.

Category earthquake retrofitting

01/19/2015

It was great! There were no additional fees associated with the deal. They were at the home for about an hour.

Description of Work
I purchased a $250 deal for an earthquake gas shut-off valve.

Category gas leak repair

12/04/2014

The ceiling texture turned out great. He had to texture a larger area than expected to make it look good, but didn't charge anything extra for his time. Termite damaged wood was a very small patch and matches the surrounding area. Earthquake shut off is in as planned. John is very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced ceiling drywall and applied texture, installed earthquake gas shutoff valve & patched small termite damage area.

Category drywall,plumbing,gas leak repair,earthquake retrofitting

[member name removed], it was a pleasure working at your home let me know if I can help you on your hot water heater replacement, thanks Happy New Year.

12/04/2014

Contractor was very responsive during the scheduling process. Had to reschedule a couple times due to my schedule and he was very accommodating. I really liked him - he seemed knowledgeable, interested, and helpful. Scheduled him to come out and replace 5 light fixtures with 6 canned lights (adding one location with easy access to power), also hoped to get in a couple other small tasks. I purchase...

Description of Work
Installed 3 canned lights. Cost above was for labor only. As with these deals, I purchased the supplies.

Category earthquake retrofitting

11/05/2014

Talked to him about job before purchasing coupon and explained what I needed - he said it sounded fine. Coupon stated "4 Hours of Handyman/Remodeling Services." Was good about getting back to me at first, but by the time I was ready for him, poor communication. Had to call him multiple times over a couple of weeks before getting a call back. By the time he came out to look at job, he told me it wa...

Description of Work
Was supposed to replace wood slats on chimney.

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,earthquake retrofitting

installation- earthquake gas shut-off valves, water damage restoration & mold abatement, CDPH certified lead abatement contractor, property home inspections, remodeling & construction services, retrofitting.

Asbestos removal, New construction, Roofs