ACE ELECTRIC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

Family owned business serving Orange County since 1989. FREE ESTIMATES, no hidden charges or trip fees. RESIDENTIAL, COMMERICIAL & INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. Our electricians pride themselves on prompt, professional and efficient repairs, services, and installations. LICENSE # 597080. Bonded. Insured....

Carroll Building Solutions

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

04/27/2016

came out the day after I called to make an appointment, punctual, professional, no charge for estimate/ service call- did the job efficiently, smooth sailing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced an electrical outlet

08/12/2015

Raymond was very punctual, quick and friendly, and he did a great job. He also made some recommendations. They charge a minimum by the hr, so I wish I had more things for him to do, but I knew that going in. Overall, great service, I'm planning to call him again to switch more recessed lights and any other electrical work I may have in the future. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They switched two recessed lights and changed a light switch.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/23/2015

Had to wait a couple of days because Vincent has a busy schedule.  This is a good thing because he has lots of satisfied customers.  Very good at calling before arrival.  Arrived on time and completed work in a professional manner in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken GFCI outlet + 2 other small tasks.

12/22/2014

I had looked for the GFCI receptacle and located several in the house and outside that did not have any effect on the failed outlets.  Raymond quickly located the culprit in the back of a closet in the garage which I had searched before but missed.  We also decided (again, optional) to put the GCCIs that were outside (and exposed to moisture and possible rain) in waterproof casings.  I was given t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The electric receptacles in all three bathrooms failed.  Raymond successfully isolated problem to a GFCI in the garage.  I opted to have a new one installed but was also given the option of resetting/repairing the one that tripped.  Given that the device was about 20 years old I just replaced it.  Done in no time.

08/05/2014

When Mike the electrician examined the wiring situation he found improper connections obvious done by the previous owner of the property.  Both electric boxes were just hanging down on the wall by a wire.  The washer/dryer stack has been moved by my husband, so Mike had access.  I was amazed how Mike solved the problems so easily and with great professionalism!  Because he had taken many classes o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider cleared a messy wiring problem in our very compact washer/dryer area.. Mike put in new electric boxes and made the wiring up to code.

CATEGORY electrician

Troubleshooting, Ceiling Fans, Recessed Lights, Circuit Breakers, Panel Upgrades, Pools & Spas, Malibu & Landscape Lights, Motion & Smoke Detectors, Machine Hookups, Warehouse Lights, Security Lights, Transformers, 480V Wiring, Motor Control.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal